testing 6dpo onwards cycle #7 faint line pg 11

Yeah very stressful for sure. I'm not looking forward to however many months we have to try. They say people should be stress free when TTC but how can we when it takes months to accomplish and you never think it'll happen

I don't think I see anything :/. I'm starting to spot I think. I think AF is on the way. I checked my cervix and I had brownish discharge. And I usually spot one day brown then one day pink them AF. Do you think my LP is too short of I'm already spotting at 11dpo

It's OK what's there is very very faint! There just evaps, rubbish tests :(

I think if af doesn't start properly until say 13dpo then that is fine, anything shorter than a 10 day lp is a problem I've read. My lp is 13-14 days

Yeah so mine would be about 13 not counting spotting. Just makes me nervous

Last test for today, I've only got 2 ics left! I thought I had more lol! Another bfn.

Screenshot_2016-04-20-18-25-25.jpg

I don't see anything :(. I'm done testing for now. If for some reason this spotting stops I might in a few days. I'm just waiting for AF now. Bummer

I know it's rubbish! Ohh well only a few days until af, wish she would come early so this cycle can end! I'll take my other tests tomorrow and that's it. Unless I decide to take them both tonight just to use them up and forget about them!

Yeah lol. I still ha e like 15 IC and a few good ones

Oh I didnt have to enlarge that. Does it have any colour?

There's no colour to it :( just another evap!

Do you ever get evaps on them? I seem to get them all the time!

I never did but last cycle, which was my mc cycle, I did. Not sure if there was some leftover hcg floating about or not? But before the mc there was never even a hint of a shadow or anything. Same thing happened with a FRER too.

I never seemed to get them when I was ttc dd1 and dd2 but I had a mc last August and seemed to have had evaps since then! I've been having heavy periods so I assume everything is gone plus I had a d&c done so surely I can't still have left over hcg now. It did take about 5 weeks for the lines to go away after the d&c. Sorry for your loss!

Aw thanks love, I'm sorry for yours too. Horrible thing to have to go through. I'm not sure if it was leftover hcg with me, maybe something changes in our bodies (I had an ERPC) or these tests have changed recently. I'm going to be testing at 9DPO this cycle and I won't be getting excited about shadowy stuff.

Haha I say that every cycle until I start testing and there's a shadow! I start obsessing over if it's darker or more noticeable than the last one lol! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->