Testing 7th feb!

oh well girls the :witch: got me 2day and i feel like crap :cry: x

aww, sorry to hear about AF. :hug:
Wishing you a BFP on this new cycle :dust:

AF due today. Tested with a digital = "not pregnant" :( You can't get anymore BFN than that! Just have to wait for AF to roll out the red carpet now. No idea why my areola changed to a muddy brown. It's probably breastfeeding related.

I'm predicting she'll be late (giving me a glimmer of hope) but the real reason she'll be late is because I'm breastfeeding. I don't know whether I'm going to have to give up breastfeeding in order to conceive :( I really didn't want to do that. The only doctor that remotely knows anything about breastfeeding is on holiday for 3 weeks so it doesn't look like I'll get the answer anytime soon.

When AF does eventually show I'll start the CBFM to see if I'm actually ovulating (again, bloody breastfeeding could be stopping O).

Hi girls

I tested early as I kinda wanted to know something for the weeked so I could try and focus on something else for a change. Also I had a dream where I got a BFP and told my parents who were really happy for us.... but I got a BFN with FMU early saturday morning and I took my temp (it was about 4am as I really had to pee and couldn't hold it any longer). I usually temp at 7.40 with our alarm so it was a bit early- but my temp read 36.13 and lately it's been 36.60 and higher. I went back to bed and when we woke 8am I temped again this time it was 36.74 same as Fri morning???

Not sure if there was a temp dip or not? (Also the test was a 'prognosis' test, which is just a little strip thingy so it might not be sensitive enough to get a BFP yet....well here's hoping.

My AF is due tomorrow morning but I'm not sure if I should test again or just wait to see if AF arrives.... BFN's are emotionally taxing and I really don't want another :(

Then this morning (sunday) my thermometer's batteries died and so I couldn't tempt again! I was hoping I'd see the temp dip before AF arrived so I'd have some warning so it wouldn't make me as sad.

Well AF was due yesterday evening, but nothing yet (usually, she is so clockwork, she almost arrives at the exact same hour everytime!).

I tested this morning & got a BFN :( So I'm hoping that AF isn't playing tricks on me & that I can test again in a few days & get a BFP!

Made me feel even worse when my hubby waited with me & the look on his face when I said 'not pregnant' :( :( :(
All this TTC is so emotionally draining! :(

AF due today. Tested with a digital = "not pregnant" :( You can't get anymore BFN than that! Just have to wait for AF to roll out the red carpet now. No idea why my areola changed to a muddy brown. It's probably breastfeeding related.

I'm predicting she'll be late (giving me a glimmer of hope) but the real reason she'll be late is because I'm breastfeeding. I don't know whether I'm going to have to give up breastfeeding in order to conceive :( I really didn't want to do that. The only doctor that remotely knows anything about breastfeeding is on holiday for 3 weeks so it doesn't look like I'll get the answer anytime soon.

When AF does eventually show I'll start the CBFM to see if I'm actually ovulating (again, bloody breastfeeding could be stopping O).

hey hun have u tested again? X

My period is due today but no sign yet. First time TTC and just off the pill in December so not sure what my cycle length is yet though. Fingers crossed...but I cant say I have any symptoms of early pregnancy. Want to wait until the weekend and test if my period hasnt arrived by then to avoid disappointment!!
Good look to everyone else due a period in the next couple of days!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->