Testing around 2nd sept??? In tww???

manchester1

One gorgeous baby girl
Reaction score
Hello all!!
Any one else testing around that time and currently in 2ww????

I only ovulated 2 days a go and i already want to test!! AHHHH!!

xx

Hi Manchester. I'm going to join you in here. I'm 3dpo now and can't wait to test. Its the first month that i've actually caught the correct ov days due to my PCOS. I've been on clomid this month so ov's been bought forward quite a lot.

How soon is it before you can get symptoms?

LOL,your in same situation as me. Im on cycle 2 of clomid but i dont think, or didnt catch ovulation in first cycle. How amazing would a BFP be!?

I think my OH is going to confiscate my HPT's!! I just told him if he hid the internet cheapies, id end up spending a fortune in Boots on not cheap ones ;)

With regard to symptoms...not 100% sure, think everyone is diff, there is a thread on here bout a lady who thought she was is 4dpo and got +HPT!!

BFP's would be amazing but i try not to get too carried away. Its only my first round and i've got to stay grounded otherwise i will go crazy!

Its my third wedding anniversary on the 3rd Sept so it would be a fab present for DH. Although my LP is usually shorter than 14 days (usually about 10 days although the clomid might increase it to 14 days, who knows) so i'm due to test on the 30th August.

I've only got 3 FRER tests in the bathroom so i won't be doing any early tests.

I'll be testing on the 3rd, really want to do it now but know that I shouldn't. But I reeeaaally want to haha. Ohhh I hate limbo! I'm also a Manc :)

lol, stay strong! i didnt test today im proud of myself
im not having any symptoms of any kind....
actually as i write i feel my ovaries...but its prob my imagination...oh no its just coz i drank coke :)

I'm getting really paranoid, superstisious even! I've not spoken about it with OH (well, that's partially because he's pretty nonchalant about me saying I could be pregnant as I do it every month, even when I had the coil!!) and I refuse to lie on my tummy, doubt that will affect anything but you never know! I can't believe I've spent all these years avoiding pregnancy as though it were a plague and now I can't do enough to bring it on!

I don't think I've ever felt my ovaries? I'm so new to all this, my Dr. made out that I just :bed: alot and hey presto. No one told me about ovulation testing kits and the such!!

* :sex: not :bed: lol, I'm so ditzy at the mo!!

I'm sure I have just put a reply up here...? Oh dear feel like I'm losing my marbles already! I was saying how ditzy I am as well haha! Maybe It's because I'm pregnant, maybe I should do a test just to be on the safe side? Hmmm... Manchester, if you can be strong and not do it then so can I! I'm scared of Jynxing myself as strange as it sounds?

EDIT: Erm, yeah... Sorry! Still new to this site plus tired!

Hi fiore. Nice of you to koin us.
It doesn't get any easier either!

There is so much that you have to think about and time perfectly, its a nightmare.

Well as far as sympton spotting goes, i've had twinges in that area for the last few days and lots of creamy CM (sorry tmi). My temp has also risen the last 2 days so don't know what that means.

Anyone else feeling anything? (mine probaby isn't anything but i can't help being obsessive)

i didnt test this morning. im sooo tired in the morning and cant be bothered faffin with my cup and turning the light on etc etc...

no symptoms so far...i dont think!

feeling abit negativ as got zero CM!?

I don't really know if the cm has any relevance at all so i wouldn't worry too much about that!

Hi, can I join you girls, I am on my first round of clomid for not ovulating, due to test around 2 September, never been in the 2ww before and its hard work :rofl: I have some internet 10miu tests that I am trying to avoid! though I am sure they are calling me from my bedside cabinet!

hahaha i feelfor you kiki!!!
my OH goes mental if he sees the wrappers open!

i dnt think he realises how hard it is to not POAS!!![/QUOTE

My oh has no clue you can even get early tests! so he never realises what those little wrappers are :rofl:!! though at 4dpo I am far to early to be symptom spotting, thinking of POAS do I/do I not lol nightmare! Amazing how you can convince yourself that your nipples feels different, or that you feel sick.. its all in my head I am sure!:dohh:

hello girls...i'm in the 2ww period not too. i will test on 9/1 from RE. second round of clomid/ovidrel. so hard not to POAS:/

I have a secret stash of cbpt which OH doesn't know about, I've put them in my draw with the tampons so if he finds them I can say they are foreign tampons from when we were on holiday :haha:

Everytime I think I have a symptom I tell myself off. I thought I was pregant at the beggining of this month, turned out it was flu lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->