Testing around 2nd sept??? In tww???

Everytime I think I have a symptom I tell myself off. I thought I was pregant at the beggining of this month, turned out it was flu lol!![/QUOTE]

That made me laugh, glad I am not the only one! :rofl:

Everytime I think I have a symptom I tell myself off. I thought I was pregant at the beggining of this month, turned out it was flu lol!!

That made me laugh, glad I am not the only one! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

It's such a pain up the bum! Wouldn't it be nice to have a fertility switch just behind your ear? It would have saved me a fortune on contraception and would take all the guess work out! If toenails went fuschia when your pregnant too I would have saved so much on tests. And nail varnish lol!

TTC is so scary, it made me realise how little control I have at the end of the day.

Hello all!!
Any one else testing around that time and currently in 2ww????

I only ovulated 2 days a go and i already want to test!! AHHHH!!

xx

I am new to b&b. I am in my 2ww, I plan to test around Sept. 2 being my 13dpo.(at least try to wait) This will be our 2 month ttc. :flower:

hello just thought i'd pop in and say i'm testing on the 2nd september too x x x x x

Hi ladies! There will be a few of us testing then. One of us is bound to get that BFP!

Any symptoms yet?

yes...
itchy boobs,
hot and cold flushes,
ewcm!?!?! i never get this twice in a cycle.
non-greasey hair,
tired,
nausious,
dry throat,
crying alot,
tummy ache,
weird taste in my mouth. i think thats about it! these maybe all af symptoms though huh? x x x
oh... and i keep burping up BILE!?!? could i be coming down with something or what? i generally feel rough/ill.

I've been reeeaaally moody! I had a big rant about work in front of OH and his dad on Wednesday whilst I'm usually quite a relaxed and easy going person and usualy leave work at work! I nearly ripped the head off a customer as well which is very odd for me, I like stupid and abusive customers as they make good anecdotes. The last thing you should do is be shitty back to customers as it sort of eggs them along anyway. I'm not a nasty person but I've wanted all week is to be arsey to/about people! Strangest is that what I want more than anything is cudles off OH!!!!!! How odd is that???!!!

I feel like I'm on the BCP again or something lol xx

I am little crampy off and on with lower back pains. i ma normally not crampy until right before I af. I still have another week til that's due. I also had a headaches. I had a really bad one toady and I was so tired I slept for 3 hours when I got home. Lower back aches are constant though. My DH also said I have been really moody also. Could just be thinking about things to hard. That's easy to do. :flower:

pretty sakura my symptoms over last 2 days have been exact to yours!!!

manchester1 that is crazy!! Keep me posted about anything new that happens with you:winkwink:.

:dust:

I'm so excited!! Anyone else? Or is that a daft question lol xx

Well I have no symptoms, I had a headache since Thursday but today woke up feeling crap as have got a cold started :( so not good and probably explains why my temps are up...

I dont think its my month as I am sure would be feeling something, did cave stupidly and did a 10miu test, which obviously gave me a bfn which I knew it would as only 8dpo, so who am i kidding!:dohh: so annoyed at myself!

Well I have no symptoms, I had a headache since Thursday but today woke up feeling crap as have got a cold started :( so not good and probably explains why my temps are up...

I dont think its my month as I am sure would be feeling something, did cave stupidly and did a 10miu test, which obviously gave me a bfn which I knew it would as only 8dpo, so who am i kidding!:dohh: so annoyed at myself!

I gave in and surrendered! POAS, wish I hadn't but got a BFN, will wait until AF day before I do another.

I have the strangest tingly feeling in my tummy, thought it was wind but I'm certain it isnt! Making my tum feel really sensative, nearly poked OH when he pulled me in for a hug and touched my tummy lol! Anyone else with this feeling?

That's okay, I didn't even wast an hpt, I used an opk from this cycle. I couldn't help it this morning. I got 2 sure lines. The test was slightly lighter than the control but the crazy part was after I had O'd, I tested and only got 1 line. I'm gonna just have to be patient and wait as long as I can. I am trying not too get too excited just incase but I can't help it..:haha:

Pretty Sakura, in your shoes I would be dead excited!!!! must be very hard not to go and POAS loads!!

Glad I am not alone in my weakness of POAS today :rofl: its sooooo hard!

Fiore i dont have any symptoms but the tingling could be some sticky bean stuff making room! trying to stay positive for us all!!!!! When is your AF due?

:hugs: to us all, need an emoticon for patience lol!

I've not got any symptoms now either! I don't feel this is the month for me!

Good luck girls! I'm going to keep watching to see who gets their BFP this month!

I will let you know if AF turns up for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->