Testing around 2nd sept??? In tww???

I've not got any symptoms now either! I don't feel this is the month for me!

Good luck girls! I'm going to keep watching to see who gets their BFP this month!

I will let you know if AF turns up for me.

Don't give up MillieMoo :hugs:sometimes having no symptoms become the symptom..Everyone is different. :dust: to ALL of us!

I've not got any symptoms now either! I don't feel this is the month for me!

Good luck girls! I'm going to keep watching to see who gets their BFP this month!

I will let you know if AF turns up for me.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

'if' is the key word! Plus I've just sent you enough baby dust to keep you sparkling until HPT day!!!!xxx

How stressful is this last week! I am not good at being patient at the best of times but this really does ask for the impossible lol

Good luck to us all, :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well its not the time for me! I've started spotting this morning so i don't think it will be long until AF is in full flow!

On the plus side this is the shortest cycle i have ever had so the clomid has worked wonders and my blood tests showed i definately ov'd so i'm going into my second cycle full of optimism!

Good luck to all of you!

im with u millie.
witch came this morning! seriously annoying! seriously peeeed off!!!! x

the witch would be due to visit me on the 8/9 if my cycles stays the way it was before clomid, though i have those dreaded familiar AF symptoms so she maybe visiting early, will keep everything crossed she gets lost on route!

Sorry you are both out this month :(

Im with you girls manchester and millie. I started spotting yesterday. It went away and came back today so I am assuming it the :witch: Although I have never started this soon. I'm gonna chart starting next month. And buy the fertility book everyone recommended. Never hurts to learn more information! Maybe next moth will be our month girls! To the rest of you:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->