Testing around Feb 21st anyone?

Ivoryapril

Reaction score
Well i had a miscarriage in December and a D&C last month. After getting the go ahead from the midwife my hubby and i decided to try again without waiting for my first AF as he was going away with work for 3 months (he left this morning :cry:)

So i think i ovulated on Sunday or yesterday and am hoping and praying that we caught my egg. If i do get pregnant again i won't be able to tell him til he's home in early May which would be a lovely surprise for him after our recent heartache. Good luck everyone! x

Well i had a miscarriage in December and a D&C last month. After getting the go ahead from the midwife my hubby and i decided to try again without waiting for my first AF as he was going away with work for 3 months (he left this morning :cry:)

So i think i ovulated on Sunday or yesterday and am hoping and praying that we caught my egg. If i do get pregnant again i won't be able to tell him til he's home in early May which would be a lovely surprise for him after our recent heartache. Good luck everyone! x

Hi sweetie, you sent me good wishes earlier, i do hope you get your :bfp: this month, i am due to test on feb 20th...would be great if we both got one...keep everything crossedxxxxx

Hi twinkle, hope you're feeling more upbeat, i'm going to try to hold out and not test til the 21st as if its positive i don't want to know til i've got a strong line, and if its negative i don't want to know until i have to! Fingers crossed! x

I am due for AF on Feb 20th. Don't know how long I will hold out to test though. Can I be your buddy?

Of course! The more the merrier! Don't worry if you can't stick to it, i caved last time and started testing way early! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->