Testing at the end of May?

JoseyOats

Reaction score
I'm 2 DPO today - I checked a calendar and I should really wait until June 1 to test, but let's face it - that's never going to happen! So instead, I'm aiming for "the end of the month" to POAS.

Anyone want to jump on the crazy train and ride this 2WW out together?

:dust:

I'm around 8dpo today but I'm also testing end of May as my cycles are pretty short - can I join you in not testing?!

I doubt I'll even be able to wait til tomorrow, let alone end of May

xx

Hi!
I'm in too! I am 4 dop at the mo and I am going to try to hold off till the 29th to test (well..... not including all the internet cheapies I'll do before then!)

I am awful at sympton spotting too so I know it's going to be such a long long wait!

FXed for our :bfp: !!

im 7dpo but gonna try and wait till end of may if af doesnt show but think sje will x

Hello Ladies!!! It's so nice to have you all here! I'm currently over at FF trying to figure out how to attach a link to my chart so you all can do a bit of stalking if you want to. It might take me all day, but I'll figure it out eventually.

Ok - I can't for the life of me figure it out. Anyone have any suggestions? I know it has to be really simple! Oh - there it is!!! Woo hoo! Does it work?

Hi!
I'm in too! I am 4 dop at the mo and I am going to try to hold off till the 29th to test (well..... not including all the internet cheapies I'll do before then!)

I am awful at sympton spotting too so I know it's going to be such a long long wait!

FXed for our :bfp: !!

Oh ok, so IC's don't count - great! I'd better order me some more then!

I hate symptom spotting, I always feel like such a pilock when I have all these "symptoms" and then the witch arrives.

xx

3dpo...AF due in 10 days...dun dun dun!

im 9 DPO.... AF is due next wednesdaii, not gonna test til the 28th tho :) xxxxx

Af suppose to be due on the 28 but havent had sign of O(cd19 today), so gonna sit this mnth out but wanted to wish you ladies goodluck!!!

Sorry about the no O, Anxious. But it's a good excuse for some no pressure practice BD! How's everybody feeling today? I'm 3 dpo and I feel absolutely, totally normal. Boo!

im 8dpo and feel fine apart from being really bloated and a few nagging v mild cramps

Hi! I'm 1 or 2 DPO right now. I am actually going to start testing probably next Tuesday with IC's and dollar store tests, but won't consider it "real testing" until the 29th or 30th. That's when I'll pull out the more expensive tests. I like to start testing way too early so that I know it will be neg, then a few days later when I am expecting neg if one of them turns positive it will be a crazy surprise!

Hi! I'll join you guys. I'm supposed to test around May 31 but my cycles haven't been regular. I got off of birth control last summer, got pregnant in Oct, miscarried in November, had a chemical pregnancy in April. As a result I'm never very sure about my cycle but it looks to be about 25 days. I'm 2 dpo according to my cbfm. Hope everything works this time. I'm having plenty of symptoms but probably all of them in my head :flower:

Hello-im new here. Today i am 4dpo-no symptoms at all:( yesterday & the day before i had cramping, nausea & sensitivity to smells. Im not going to test until may 22. I hate 2ww! I have a 4 yr old little boy but he was a surprise. So i dont remember my symptoms before Finding out about him except sore bbs. Good luck all! Baby dust & prayers!;)

Hello! I am 4dpo today withno symptoms at all. 2 & 3 dpo i honestly had nausea, cramping & sensitivity to smells. My af is due the 27th but i want to test the 25th. We have a 4 yr old & since he was a surprise, i dont remember anything leading up to my missed af except sore bbs a few days before. Good luck, baby dust & prayers to all!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->