Testing between 8th & 10th July.. Want to wait with me?

So I went pee a little bit ago and there was a teeny clump of pinkish brown cm. Then pink when I wipe. I'm pretty sure it's way to late for implantation. I'll be so relieved if it's AF so I know I can start ovulating again if I havent been. :) going to bed so we will see what tomorrow brings me.

How long do I have to bleed and how heavy for it to be a normal period?

I think 2-3 days is classed as spotting?

Thanks Mrs reed. :) welp, my period officially does not "look" like spotting since yesterday night. It's dark red now and heavier. What a relief that I didn't have to wait too long past the usual time to have a normal period. Wooo! Time to focus on next cycle and get busyyy. ;)

Hi girls. I have the faintest of faint BFP at 10dpo. But I've been here before and know it might mean nothing in the end. So I'll continue to wait with you girls.

All those with bfn and nasty witches, I am so very sorry. I know the disappointment is heartbreaking. I've been doing this since September 2013 with nothing but disappointment to show for it. My heart hurts for you all.

Sending every single one of you baby dust.

Aww you're so kind sophie. :) I just started my journey to conceive coming off bcp and so far so good. I've felt a lot of things that I'm not used to but since AF is here I know my body is adjusting. It's been interesting so far.
I wish you luck sophie that one day you get your dark, official bfp! Fx'd for you!!

Puppy love- glad it didn't take your body too long to adjust to being off the pill. Good luck for this next cycle to be it for you!

Sophie- I wish you luck and hope it gets darker!

So I figured out that I'll ovulate again in the next week or two...trying to convince hubby to ttc this month too, then quit a month and try again in September ;)

So I figured out that I'll ovulate again in the next week or two...trying to convince hubby to ttc this month too, then quit a month and try again in September ;)

You should- mine will be about a week and half from now so would likely be in the tww again around the same time!

You should- mine will be about a week and half from now so would likely be in the tww again around the same time!

I should be in my tww a few days after you too. :) It's funny how the time between AF and O seem to lag and then between O and AF lag again. Lol ohhh the journey of ttc. Doesn't help that I'm on vacation. Gotta find stuff to keep me busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->