Testing between 8th & 10th July.. Want to wait with me?

mrstrouble it's not over until the witch shows!

Having some nausea this morning but I haven't eaten anything yet so that could be the cause. Don't know if I'm making up symptoms in my head or if it's the real thing...

You're right...not over till it's over! I'm going to try and put it out of my mind and avoid testing for another week (or as long as I last, hah!).

Congrats Livvy!

Good luck to those who are still waiting for their bfp!

Mrstrouble you are definitely not out yet- it seems like quite a few people take longer to have the bfp show up sometimes. Hope that is the case for you.

Got my bfp!!

That's a fab :bfp: !

Congratulations, I wish you all the best :baby:

As for me, I'm now 16dpo. Last time I had my :bfp: I was 21dpo so going to test on Wednesday I think.. I naughtily tested to today :bfn: but that doesn't bother me as that's happened before.

Here's to my positive thinking!:thumbup:

12 dpo today, :bfn: on FRER and dollar store test. Waiting for af to show at this point as she's due Monday.

Hey ladies. I'm trying to stay as patient as I can lol. Its day 3 of my missed period. (May be normal since first cycle off bcp) but I don't feel like it's coming. I have had lots of watery discharge since a week after O. Among other symptoms of course. Constipation/ diarrhea. Hot flushes. Bloated since O. I think I'm around 16/17 dpo. Tested 3 days ago on $store hpt and got bfn. Pelvic cramps and increased hunger since O. But all these symptoms don't feel as intense as they would as if I were pms -ing.

If AF is going to show I just wish she would already so I can focus on my next cycle lol.

I'm hoping af just comes too if she's going to...sick of waiting. This is my first cycle after having Mirena removed. I don't know how I did this for 18 months before I got pg with my daughter...

Hey ladies. I'm trying to stay as patient as I can lol. Its day 3 of my missed period. (May be normal since first cycle off bcp) but I don't feel like it's coming. I have had lots of watery discharge since a week after O. Among other symptoms of course. Constipation/ diarrhea. Hot flushes. Bloated since O. I think I'm around 16/17 dpo. Tested 3 days ago on $store hpt and got bfn. Pelvic cramps and increased hunger since O. But all these symptoms don't feel as intense as they would as if I were pms -ing.

If AF is going to show I just wish she would already so I can focus on my next cycle lol.

I feel the same. I've had a TON of strong symptoms that I've tried to ignore that aren't part of what I get before AF every month. Tested and got BFN, AF should have arrived on Thursday. I'm doing my best to put it out of my mind for a while -- I worry that maybe my stressing is what's delaying AF to begin with! Haha :) my symptoms seem a little better today so maybe wasn't pregnancy related after all. I just wish AF would show if she's going to so I can try again next cycle.

18 months? I'm barely handling my first cycle. This is rough! Haha.. I feel for all the ladies out there who have been at it a while ttc. What a whirlwind of emotions and physical symptoms. Those of you still waiting on a bfp hang in there.

Glad I'm not alone mrstrouble. This morning I had cereal at 9 and then my SIL made chilequiles for breakfast and I tried a little since it looked so good. 2 hours later and I'm hungry again. I NEVER felt like this on the pill haha. All new feelings for me.

I just realized both our AFs were due on the same day lol :happydance: that makes it more interesting lol let me know what happens Mrs trouble.

Ahhh AF showed today! That witch lol. I'm actually happy because at least we can try again next cycle and I'm not just not pregnant and freaking out for another few days. I've used 5 HPTs since Thursday :D

Aww dang! Well at least now you know. Good luck next cycle!
AF hasn't caught up to me yet. :(( tested this morning and got a bfn. Not sure what to think.

Sorry mrstrouble but you are right onto the next cycle! Hope it's a good one for all of us that the witch got.

Puppylove- it took me over two months to get my period after coming off bcp this past September and I swore I was pregnant based on all the side effects I was feeling. I have also heard though of many people getting pregnant right away after coming off the pill. Hope the latter is you 😃

I'm about to be out. Cramping, and pink when I wipe. Good luck to those of you who haven't got af yet! I won't be able to try again until September :(

I am sorry emilylove. It would be so hard to have to wait an extra month. Hope your next cycle of trying will come quickly!

Thanks state girl. My SO swears I'm pregnant. I'm starting to think my body is still regulating after the pill. Will I not ovulate until I have a real period?

Aww sorry to hear that emily. I would be pretty bummed to have to wait a month but everything will happen when it's your time. :) hang in there.

I am not sure if I ovulated right away I wasn't temping because we weren't ttc at first. I have heard of people ovulating but not getting their af while breastfeeding so it may be possible? All I know is my hormones were all over the place along with symptoms but it took a while to regulate.

So I went pee a little bit ago and there was a teeny clump of pinkish brown cm. Then pink when I wipe. I'm pretty sure it's way to late for implantation. I'll be so relieved if it's AF so I know I can start ovulating again if I havent been. :) going to bed so we will see what tomorrow brings me.

How long do I have to bleed and how heavy for it to be a normal period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->