~testing calendar~

hey ladies can i jump on this thread :) i will be testing around the 9th september hopefully! gl ladies lets get those bfp! xx

We'll be testing on the same day :D I'm feeling very excited about this cycle.
How long have you been trying for?

Anyone trying anything new this month?

xxx

xxx
Hi Mexx, im trying something new! I spoke to the IVf consultant that i had when i had PGD IVF earlier this year (not related to infertility - had IVF to try not to pass on a genetic condition and had previously never ttc or been preggers) and anyway i was moaning asking if he noticed anything in all the tests and stuff i had undergone for the IVF to explain why im having difficulty ttc and he basically said no but suggested if i was really concerned about my leautal phase i could try progeterone pessaries for 3 months to see if it helps. I had used them for the IVF and had 10 left over so last night i started using them! The 10 i have should see me through this leutal phase and then i have a prescription for 3 months supply - won't order the precription yet as its gonna cost about £120 so was going to wait to see what happens with this cycle first! Fingers crossed!

P.S sorry for essay....!

xx

xxx
Hi Mexx, im trying something new! I spoke to the IVf consultant that i had when i had PGD IVF earlier this year (not related to infertility - had IVF to try not to pass on a genetic condition and had previously never ttc or been preggers) and anyway i was moaning asking if he noticed anything in all the tests and stuff i had undergone for the IVF to explain why im having difficulty ttc and he basically said no but suggested if i was really concerned about my leautal phase i could try progeterone pessaries for 3 months to see if it helps. I had used them for the IVF and had 10 left over so last night i started using them! The 10 i have should see me through this leutal phase and then i have a prescription for 3 months supply - won't order the precription yet as its gonna cost about £120 so was going to wait to see what happens with this cycle first! Fingers crossed!

P.S sorry for essay....!

xx

You dont have to say sorry! Thanks for sharing :) Thats very expensive so got my fingers crossed for you that you wont need to pay for another prescription!

19 days and hopefully we both get good news :D Although that being said... I'll prob give in and test early - think i'm a bit of a POAS addict!

xx

Well according to my ovulation calendar my most fertile days are between Sept 2-Sept 8. Expected period date is September 20th and i will be testing Sept 21st. . My calendar also says i should ovulate anytime between Sept 2- 12th. But since i have a 36 day cycle it says CD19 is when i should ovulate which is Sept 2. This is all confusing to me, since this is my very first time ttc. Can anyone help me understand this a little better :)

GOT OUR FIRST BFP TODAY LADIES!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO GEME26!!!

YAY! I'm so glad everyone is connecting!!! This is exactly what I had hoped for!!!

I've also updated the calendar with our newest friends

Give me your test date and I'll track it and you can find out who your test day buddies are!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :dust:

In Limbo:
Kerrbear7183 -> On to September
KHoping

Any News?
Sally_D

AUGUST
21st: Geme26, Sally_D
24th: littlemiss84,BABY3FEVER
26th: TanksCookies
28th: abbie23, Lallie81
30th: s_love, eriberri, Amelia8083, Weffles, aknqtpie
31st: Parrabellum

SEPTEMBER
1st: BellaRosa8302
3rd: Jary, DinkyBee,
4th: Heather.1987
5th: Baby1wanted
6th: CountryMomma
7th: afromamma, LovingMyLife
8th: CakeCottage, Nic18, Tink80
9th: Mexx, samii91
10th: Flyons, mrs_kboy
12th: Laubull
14th: Aurora_rose
18th: vietmamsie
21st: dcm_mw12

BFPS:
Geme26!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Can I join you girls?? Testing September 1st!! Baby Dust :)

GOT OUR FIRST BFP TODAY LADIES!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO GEME26!!!

YAY! I'm so glad everyone is connecting!!! This is exactly what I had hoped for!!!

I've also updated the calendar with our newest friends

WOW YAY YAY YAY GEME26 - so so happy for you!!!!!!!
Here's hoping this is the first of many :happydance:
:dust:

So happy for you Geme26! Congrats!!

I still have 5 days until test day, but i picked up my test today. I have a few symptoms... tiredness, nausea at early hours (like 2 am), cramping and now I can add emotional to the list. Hopefully these are all good signs.

I still have 5 days until test day, but i picked up my test today. I have a few symptoms... tiredness, nausea at early hours (like 2 am), cramping and now I can add emotional to the list. Hopefully these are all good signs.

Eeek! That sounds like some real symptoms to me!!! You are so good- I can't keep tests in the house-- I have to wait the day before to buy them or else I'll use them all up, lol. Good luck!!! :):flower: Thanks again for putting the calendar together!

I'm struggling hard to show restraint. Tests are expensive and I know if I test now it will just be a waste. I'm hoping these are positive symptoms. All the BFNs every month are really taking an emotional toll on me. Doing this for everyone and seeing BFPs gives me some hope.

That sounds really promising Tanks!

I have one test left from last cycle when I got my BFP's :sad2: so hard not to use it but also will find it hard to actually use it because of memories too :shrug:

Only 5 days to go...really crossing fingers for you!

L
x

Congratulations Geme :)

Finally entering my fertile period... DTD last night, and again tomorrow, sat and sun so fXed for this month!!!

Baby dust to all!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->