~testing calendar~

Congratulations Geme :)

Finally entering my fertile period... DTD last night, and again tomorrow, sat and sun so fXed for this month!!!

Baby dust to all!! Xx

Good luck.
Just entered mine as well - feeling like this month could be the lucky one.... not sure why but feel a lot calmer than normal with being off work.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we both have good news :)

xx

Congratulations Geme :)

Finally entering my fertile period... DTD last night, and again tomorrow, sat and sun so fXed for this month!!!

Baby dust to all!! Xx

Good luck.
Just entered mine as well - feeling like this month could be the lucky one.... not sure why but feel a lot calmer than normal with being off work.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks we both have good news :)

xx

Good luck to you too hunni, fingers crossed!!
I'm just going to stay optimistic! If it happens it happens!
OH is the one who is getting himself a bit worked up about how much or little (sorry tmi) semen he is putting there!!
X

OMG Im soo tired today and barely concentrating at work :( Im 5 dpo today and starting to feel restless - why do these days drag...! Stupidly i started whitening my teeth 3 weeks ago and just finishing my treatment but my teeth are so sensitive and achey today and i just want ibuprofen but im thinking i probably shouldn't? Any thoughts on this ladies?

Do we still have just 1 bfp so far?

xx

You can take tylenol.. it is depressing. Advil is my drug of choice...

Ooh i don't think we have Advil or tylenol in the UK - I just had to google them to see what they were! I think paracetamol is probably our equivalent!? Gonna have to take some as im getting a bit moody because of the aching!

x

I went to the doctor yesterday, turns out I have a sinus infection... I did a bit of arguing with my doctor over meds as Im scared to take anything that would be harmful to a baby... even though Im not pregnant. (In my mind I kept thinking, my chart is showing that I OVed and I know we BDed on those nights...IF I am I dont want to mess this up!) Needless to say, my GP now thinks Im a nutcase.

Well woke up with an AWFUL headache and have been throwing up....Maybe I actually O'd a week earlier than expected? IDK. Im so confused. I should be Oing this week, but havent gotton a positive OPK test, and starting to get PG symptoms this week....at least we have been BD at least every other day since my period stopped.

Good luck! Positive signs x

@Tankscookies- you are a rock star! If I could, I would bake you a :cake:

Ok I think I found out why im sick....since I tested this morning and got a bad test (everything was blank on the test), I thought I would retest again at 10:00 (i have felt so nauseous I havent eaten or drank anything....so I havent peed since 6:30)....and I got my SMILEY!!!!! :happydance: OMG!!! I didnt think I would see it this cycle!!! Guess my headache is a hormonal headache from the LH!!!!

EEEEEE! Congrats!!! Best rangle up your DH and DTD!!

Ok I think I found out why im sick....since I tested this morning and got a bad test (everything was blank on the test), I thought I would retest again at 10:00 (i have felt so nauseous I havent eaten or drank anything....so I havent peed since 6:30)....and I got my SMILEY!!!!! :happydance: OMG!!! I didnt think I would see it this cycle!!! Guess my headache is a hormonal headache from the LH!!!!

Yay! Thats great news!!

EEEEEE! Congrats!!! Best rangle up your DH and DTD!!

Since my period stopped we have been BD every other day, but since saturday we have done it every night.....yesterday I told my DH I would give him a break tonight and go back to every other day.....HA! Guess not!!! :haha:

That is so exciting!! Getting that smiley is a great feeling!!! :happydance:yay!!!:happydance:

Ha ha loving all the BDing going on in this thread! We've been BDing pretty much every night since AF finished, right in fertile period now and both of us feeling lousy with chest infections but what's gotta be done has gotta be done!! :winkwink:
I should be ovulating soon and have had some EWCM but not really got many other signs - get pain quite often as I have endo although it does normally get worse around ovulation. This month my plan is to carry on with regular BDing right until AF shows so I don't miss out anywhere.
Then if it's a no for us this month I'll start OPKs next cycle

Big hugs to everyone entering their 2WW :hugs:

:dust:

Ooh think i've worked out why i've been so sleepy the past couple of days - apparently progesterone can have this affect! Im drifting off at my desk! I hope this settles down or its going to be a very long week!

p.s good news Heather1987 - thank god you've been getting it in prior to O - I was unlucky and thought i had already O'd so was having a rest - i tested when i was getting pains in my side and it turned out i was ovulating - first time must have been a false alarm! So we missed O-3, O-2, and O-1 and could only get it on O and O+1! Doh!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"