~testing calendar~

Ha ha loving all the BDing going on in this thread! We've been BDing pretty much every night since AF finished, right in fertile period now and both of us feeling lousy with chest infections but what's gotta be done has gotta be done!! :winkwink:
I should be ovulating soon and have had some EWCM but not really got many other signs - get pain quite often as I have endo although it does normally get worse around ovulation. This month my plan is to carry on with regular BDing right until AF shows so I don't miss out anywhere.
Then if it's a no for us this month I'll start OPKs next cycle

Big hugs to everyone entering their 2WW :hugs:

:dust:
Reading that you get O pains has made me even more certain i too have endo - i have suspected this for a while and i get really bad O pains too. My mum and sister both have had this diagnosed but i have not yet been to see a gyno about my suspicions - i have seen my gp about my horriblly painful, heavy periods and mid cycle spotting but he hasn't really taken me seriously! I've just moved docs in the hope a diff doc will take me seriously!

Ha ha loving all the BDing going on in this thread! We've been BDing pretty much every night since AF finished, right in fertile period now and both of us feeling lousy with chest infections but what's gotta be done has gotta be done!! :winkwink:
I should be ovulating soon and have had some EWCM but not really got many other signs - get pain quite often as I have endo although it does normally get worse around ovulation. This month my plan is to carry on with regular BDing right until AF shows so I don't miss out anywhere.
Then if it's a no for us this month I'll start OPKs next cycle

Big hugs to everyone entering their 2WW :hugs:

Reading that you get O pains has made me even more certain i too have endo - i have suspected this for a while and i get really bad O pains too. My mum and sister both have had this diagnosed but i have not yet been to see a gyno about my suspicions - i have seen my gp about my horriblly painful, heavy periods and mid cycle spotting but he hasn't really taken me seriously! I've just moved docs in the hope a diff doc will take me seriously!

Get to a GP and demand a gynae referral! I had bad periods from the age of 11, so bad that by 14 I was fainting on a regular basis. At 16/17 I ended up in hospital with docs convinced I was having an ectopic (even tho I tried elling them I was still a virgin!). GPs told me it was 'normal' and put me on the pill which calmed things down for a few years. Then about 24/25 things getting bad again odd bleeding, pains and painful sex. Next thing I need surgery! Now I'm off the pill for TTC things are slowly getting worse again :-( Going to see my gynae again soon so we'll see...
If you've got it running in the family as well I'd definitely get yourself checked. FX'd for you xx

Get to a GP and demand a gynae referral! I had bad periods from the age of 11, so bad that by 14 I was fainting on a regular basis. At 16/17 I ended up in hospital with docs convinced I was having an ectopic (even tho I tried elling them I was still a virgin!). GPs told me it was 'normal' and put me on the pill which calmed things down for a few years. Then about 24/25 things getting bad again odd bleeding, pains and painful sex. Next thing I need surgery! Now I'm off the pill for TTC things are slowly getting worse again :-( Going to see my gynae again soon so we'll see...
If you've got it running in the family as well I'd definitely get yourself checked. FX'd for you xx
Well I used to have irregular painful periods back when I was 16 but then I went on the pill- I only came off the pill last October as I was preparing for IVF (when i was 28) After IVF I stayed off pill to conceive naturally but as each month goes by I worry that my 'endo' symptoms are getting worse, need a BFP soon!!!

Still no Af...but pretty sure it is coming! Really bad cramps! Four :bfn: so going to call it a day and wait for the next cycle! Just hope it hurry's up!

According to the calculator i took it says I'm most fertile between
Sunday September 2, 2012 and Thursday September 6, 2012

If you conceived this cycle your estimated due date would be
May 22, 2013

I'm testing tomorrow, August 23. I'll only be 11 DPO, so I know I'm not out if its BFN.

Thanks for the support guys! lol I had my husband hide it til the weekend.

Hi all- Just posting here so I'm subscribed to the new thread. Also, I caved this morning and tested, even though I'm not due for AF for 4 days. BFN as expected. But I really think I'm out. I've got all my classic PMS symptoms, nothing really different. I've just started a thread with my story, so you can see there - but I think that, realistically, this is PMS not pregnancy. I've just got to sit back and wait for AF to arrive now.

Still crossing fingers for all you ladies though!

Hey abbie, you never know till af arrives! fx

tankscookies- nice technique haha. I may have to have my dh make me go on a scavenger hunt!

Hey abbie, you never know till af arrives! fx

tankscookies- nice technique haha. I may have to have my dh make me go on a scavenger hunt!

HAHA Thanks. it's the only way to keep it from taunting.

Oh Ladies I feel the need to anounce this to the world! I just had a stroke of culinary genius!!! Kraft Dinner and bacon!!!

Not sure if it's me being emotional or just my regular sensitive self, but this story just made me cry!

https://www.godvine.com/Amazing-Rescue-of-a-Dog-Stuck-on-a-Mountain-for-8-Days-1956.html#.UDWQEKX0nKQ.facebook

Hey Abbie...don't be discouraged! Try and hang on a few more days to test again, as flyons said, you never know until AF comes...

Tanks I know it's so tough but maybe look at it from the point of view that the weekend is a much better time to test!!:winkwink:

Hi! Wanted to give an update. On CD 11. Since I'm not doing OPK this cycle, I've been even more in tune with my body than normal. I think I might be getting ready to O, much earlier than normal... I have a good feeling about this cycle. I'm headed to acupuncture in an hour. Hoping some fire cupping might get things moving! Hubs and I have the next few nights off together, so we'll be BDing as much as possible!

Fingers crossed for all girls testing :)

I am still waiting for O but as this is my first cycle after mc I have no idea when it'll turn up, normally it's CD19. I think I'll DTD every other day just incase it arrives early!

x

Ok \we have lots of testers over the next few days! Lets see some BFPS!

Hi! Wanted to give an update. On CD 11. Since I'm not doing OPK this cycle, I've been even more in tune with my body than normal. I think I might be getting ready to O, much earlier than normal... I have a good feeling about this cycle. I'm headed to acupuncture in an hour. Hoping some fire cupping might get things moving! Hubs and I have the next few nights off together, so we'll be BDing as much as possible!

Ooh whats fire cupping? - i have acupuncture too but not heard of that before??? Last time i went she did something weird - she put the needles in my knees and then put a little black bell shaped coal lookiing thing onto the end of the needles and then lit it with a lighter! Felt weird and warm but have no idea what it was meant to do! That was about a week before O (but she thought i had already O'd due to my silly cycles!).

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->