• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Sorry to hear that nic. Hopefully you can talk and work things out. At lesat maybe figure out why he wants to wait. Hope to see you back soon. :hugs:

Ahh Nic. That sucks.

AF got me today a day early. Onto cycle 8....

xxx

Sorry to hear that Nic :hug:

Anyone have any good symptoms in their TWW?

AF Should come tomorrow for me- oh joy. lol.

Have a nice Sunday all!

Elle - I've been having some cramps off and on all day. they are very similar to the ones I had last cycle, so i'm hoping they're a good sign. testing in the morning.... eek!

Sorry to hear that Nic :hug:

Anyone have any good symptoms in their TWW?

AF Should come tomorrow for me- oh joy. lol.

Have a nice Sunday all!

I'm not symptom spotting this cycle so I don't have much to report except for some slight lower back pain and ovary twinges on and off. The back pain is probably from 3 dogs sleeping in the bed with us and the ovary twinges are most likely due to the Clomid. So we'll see. If AF doesn't show up, I'll be testing in a week at 14dpo.

Vietmamsie-- FX!! Update us in the morning!!!

Kerrbear--Is this your second cycle using clomid? Good luck:)!

Elle - two tests were taken, both different brands of cheap dip sticks. one was a BFN, the other had the faintest of lines, much like how they started out at 14dpo last cycle. fingers crossed, but I'm not calling a bfp until it gets darker. Temped to go to the doctor tomorrow for a blood test just to know for sure...

Viet how long is it since your MC? Hcg can stay in your system for upto 4 weeks.

CD3 for me. AF is very light. Just rebooked my internal exam for the 9th nov and we get OHs test results on the 19th so we should have some sort of plan by the end of the month. Quite excited to be finally getting somewhere.

xxx

Hi all
Sorry been MIA for a bit - life has been busy busy.
Tanks how are you doing? Hope you're feeling a bit calmer now, Fx'd it all works out for you.
Viet - sounds promising, hope it's the start of a BFP
Have only had a brief chance to catch up so :hugs: to everyone that got AF and congrats to any new BFPs!
I'm now 2 days late but not testing yet as can't bear another BFN.... will have to test on Thursday as I have an MRI scan that day and they won't do it if they think I'm pregnant....wish me luck!

Oooh Nic not ognoring you - sent you a message on Baby Dancers thread x

AF is here and strong, she stated late last night. I think the test was faulty... excited to be getting a few FRERs for next cycle! My mom is bringing them all the way from the US just for me!

Not gutted, disappointed, but happy to move on to a new fresh cycle!

Magpies - I thought of that, but since it was 5 weeks ago and I only got to 5 weeks, so my lines were never very dark to begin with, I think it was just a very cheap and faulty test!

Hi all
Tanks how are you doing? Hope you're feeling a bit calmer now, Fx'd it all works out for you.
Have only had a brief chance to catch up so :hugs: to everyone that got AF and congrats to any new BFPs!
I'm now 2 days late but not testing yet as can't bear another BFN.... will have to test on Thursday as I have an MRI scan that day and they won't do it if they think I'm pregnant....wish me luck!

I'm ok and I'm doing ok, getting better slowly. I'm getting to a better place now. Thanks for asking.

Ok SO my phone interview with the job that I was applying for went well this morning. I was really nervous. Although I guess it went well. So they said that I would here from them by Friday either way. Well at about 5 pm this afternoon I got a call back saying they want a face to face interview on Thursday.

Hi all

I'm ok and I'm doing ok, getting better slowly. I'm getting to a better place now. Thanks for asking.

Ok SO my phone interview with the job that I was applying for went well this morning. I was really nervous. Although I guess it went well. So they said that I would here from them by Friday either way. Well at about 5 pm this afternoon I got a call back saying they want a face to face interview on Thursday.

Congrats and Good Luck! :)

AF is here and strong, she stated late last night. I think the test was faulty... excited to be getting a few FRERs for next cycle! My mom is bringing them all the way from the US just for me!

Not gutted, disappointed, but happy to move on to a new fresh cycle!

Magpies - I thought of that, but since it was 5 weeks ago and I only got to 5 weeks, so my lines were never very dark to begin with, I think it was just a very cheap and faulty test!

Ah sorry Viet :hugs:, wishing you lots of :dust: for your next cycle :flower:

Hi all

Woo hoo that's great news, let us know how you get on! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->