• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

I have no idea when I'll be testing. Think my AF is due over the weekend. I have an internal exam on tues so if nothing by then ill test.

xxx

KerrBear-- good luck with the test!!

Nic- I am 7dpo too- I definitely feel out and probably am out considering my dr. doesn't think I ovulated. lol.

Waiting to see some BFP's on Nov 4th ladies!!!

Ladies have any of you had issues with your Prolactin levels on your Day 21 progesterone tests? Mine have been elevated 3 months in a row and I'm going for an MRI in November. Wondering if anyone experienced this as well?

Good luck and baby dust to everyone testing!

Ok ladies sorry I disappeared for a while there. I've been going through a tough time lately. I'm struggling with some depression and stress. I'm still trying to gather the courage to transition from military to civilian life. Its a big change when all you know is military. I got a call yesterday from the civilian job I applied to and they want start the interview process with me so that's good news although I'm still really uneasy. I've hit a bit of a low point in my life and until I can get my life sorted out and my mental status into a better place, I think that DH and I are going to take a step back from the TTCing business. BUT I still plan to come in and update things. Sorry I've been gone for so long. I was just having a tough time. There's a better explaination in my journal.

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time!! :(

Good news that you got a call back from the civilian job!! Fx'd that you get it. Just be yourself, do some research online for interview tips. Come in with questions to ask (I always have to write them down and bring them in with me, so I don't forget).

When one door closes, throw a chair through a window and create your own damn opening :) Keep us in the know on your job!!

Tanks: :hugs: sorry you are having a tough time of it, but it sounds like there are some rays of light in there. Let us know how the interview goes! Best of luck! Change can be hard, but I'm sure it will all be fore the better in the end. After this rough patch, I'm sure things will start to look better.

Keep your chin up!

Hi Tanks- So sorry you've been going through such a bad time, but looks as though you've reached breaking point and that means that you're going to start making changes which will lead to your being much happier. The TTC process is so frustrating, I find that it just magnifies all the other problems that life regularly throws at us. (Maybe it's something to do with the lack of control within the TTC process, which then makes us feel even more out of control in other areas of our lives.) In any case, big hug from me and things really will improve. Good luck for the job interview!

My OH has his SA 8th nov. we should have the results a week or so later.

xxx

Thanks for the support ladies. It truly means alot. I've been sitting on my couch for an hour trying to get the courage to take in my release memo.

Do it... no time like the present. You will feel better if you go get it done now, rather than thinking about it all weekend.

Well I took it in and my boss gave it back to me full of corrections, so I took it to my husband who is higher in the rank structure then me and he helped me tweak it.

Yeah so much for that. Well now my boss knows my intent, and after getting my husbands help, it actually is worded alot better now. So I'll turn it in on Monday again and see what comes back.

girls, looks like i wont be ttc anymore, OH has decided its not the right time, will still be popping in to see how you girls are getting on x

thanks girls! he came home got a shower and his work stuff and left, never spoke a word to me , he starts and 9pm and its only 5.. so i'm not texting him or anything tonight while he is at work. just going to let things lie until i can actually speak to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->