• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

4magpies- sorry to hear that :/ I will have to get on and start following your blog!! :hug:

PinkPeony-- I just had my day 3 and day 21 bloods done-- I should know the result of the day 21 sometime this week.. good luck-- it's a good start to figuring things out I think..

AFM-- 4dpo here. No exciting symptoms to report back other than on Friday I felt sick to my stomach but I think it was something I ate, lol. We were at a wedding all weekend and I would look around at all the cute kids and have moments of sadness worried about how long this is going to take DH and I.... sigh. I wish I was a more patient person.

I should officially be testing Oct 29th...I'm sure I'll sneak in a few before than though!!

Did you get your Cd21 test done on cd21? I usually don't ovulate till cd20 or so. So I wasn't sure when I should get that done. Do you have to do it on Cd21? I've read somewhere that you should get it done 7dpo. Is that true?

That is a great question! So in my case, I usually ovulate a few days later than what would be the 'model' O time. I have a 29 day cycle, and this cycle I O'd on CD 18. I had my day 21 test on CD 20. So, I will definitely bring that up to my doctor, I didn't even think of that being an issue. I'm interested to see how it comes back. My day 3 blood came back fine...

So I did some calculations, and if everything goes according to plan, I should be able to test on Christmas Day.. so can you put me as testing on Dec 25? I will change it if my cycle is earlier/later.

Hey guys just got in tonight. Give me til tomorrow evening to catch up! :)
I'm in limbo land for now.

So I either ovulated Saturday or Sunday. My ovacue monitor says Sunday so I'll probably go with that. In that case, I will testing 11/4. If you could add me for 11/4 when you get chance that would be great! I won't tell you to update it NOW like the poster above me, lol. :haha:

Hey all. Just wanted to check in as my Doctor called me this morning and told me my Day21 Blood test didn't come back good. Progesterone levels are considered normal if they are a 10 or higher, mine was a 4.5. UGH. So she wants me to start Clomid as she isnt' sure if I'm even ovulating every cycle or not and if I came I guess she thinks it's too late....

I don't know.

The annoying part is looking at next cycle, I can't start it as I will be traveling for work the week I would be (or supposed to be ovulating) so so much for that:/

I assume with low progesterone levels even if I did conceive, it wouldn't stick--- maybe that's what happened with my mc....

Anyway- good luck to everyone!! I'll be sure to be checking in to see those BFP's!

I am feeling a little defeated today.

I know some of you are using clomid-- how has it been? Any bad side effects??

Hello all
Just catching up after a few days offline - looks like a few of you are feeling a bit low at the moment so sending you all big hugs :hugs:
Keep going ladies our little beans are out there somewhere and it'll be worth it in the long run.
Aknqtpie - have been stalking your journal a bit - learning lots about Alaskan life - sport, weather, cuisine! :haha: Seriously though a BFP on Xmas day would be magical, really hope you get it
AFM AF is due at the weekend and I can feel her on her way already :-( Sigh.... onto next cycle and they look like they're 'settling' at 42 days so it'll be December testing for me too....
:hugs: to everyone and :dust:

ElleT: Sorry you are having a rough time, hold in there. :hugs:

Baby1wanted: I also have long cycles, they can be excruciatingly painful to wait through, but I guess that's just our lot in life. Have you tried Acupuncture to shorten them? It really work for me, got them from 60 days to a much more manageable 38. Last cycle, I Oed the earliest yet, at cd20, meaning my cycle would have actually been about 32-34 days if I hadn't gotten pregnant!

AFM: I've been SS, but I'm trying not to think about it. It's too soon after my MC to even think about being pregnant, but the hope is still there! one week until testing!

Hey all. Just wanted to check in as my Doctor called me this morning and told me my Day21 Blood test didn't come back good. Progesterone levels are considered normal if they are a 10 or higher, mine was a 4.5. UGH. So she wants me to start Clomid as she isnt' sure if I'm even ovulating every cycle or not and if I came I guess she thinks it's too late....

I don't know.

The annoying part is looking at next cycle, I can't start it as I will be traveling for work the week I would be (or supposed to be ovulating) so so much for that:/

I assume with low progesterone levels even if I did conceive, it wouldn't stick--- maybe that's what happened with my mc....

Anyway- good luck to everyone!! I'll be sure to be checking in to see those BFP's!

Sorry to hear about those results. I won't know for sure what my progesterone level is as the nurse at my doctor's office told me not to have it done. CD21 was Saturday and I was supposed to have it drawn then, but couldn't. I only ovulated on Sunday. Is it possible your levels were low due to later ovulation?

I took 50mg of Clomid this cycle and I took it right before bed. I only had some headaches, slight nausea with the 2nd and 3rd doses (I think), and a general warm feeling (not really hot flashes). It wasn't too bad. What dose will you be starting?

Elle was your CD21 blood test done on actual CD21 or at 7DPO?

xxx

Elle - Maybe with Clomid your ovulation cycle will change a little bit. FX'd that you can get the timing right.

I don't know.

Sorry to hear about those results. I won't know for sure what my progesterone level is as the nurse at my doctor's office told me not to have it done. CD21 was Saturday and I was supposed to have it drawn then, but couldn't. I only ovulated on Sunday. Is it possible your levels were low due to later ovulation?

I took 50mg of Clomid this cycle and I took it right before bed. I only had some headaches, slight nausea with the 2nd and 3rd doses (I think), and a general warm feeling (not really hot flashes). It wasn't too bad. What dose will you be starting?

Thank you!! I'll be starting with 50mg. That is good to know about taking it in the evening, I'll have to do that as well. I'm a little nervous as I'm notorious for getting every side effect possible. lol.

Elle was your CD21 blood test done on actual CD21 or at 7DPO?

xxx

It was done on actual CD 20 bc CD 21 was a Saturday. So if my calculations are right and I actually ovulated, the test would have only been done 2 dpo-- which obviously my progesterone wouldn't be high enough. I did mention this to my doctor-- she said she still wanted me on Clomid..

Elle - Maybe with Clomid your ovulation cycle will change a little bit. FX'd that you can get the timing right.

I sure hope so, that would be wonderful! Thank you!!

Glad that they did the tests... it is nice when you can figure out what is going on and how to help move everything along.

So my doctor wants me to have the progesterone level done today (Wednesday). That will put me at 3dpo. So we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->