• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Congrats samii91!

AFM AF got me so next testing date is 5th Dec!!! X

Sorry AF got you :hugs: Fx'd for next month for you!
Tanks any news on the job yet? Hope you're doing ok? :flower:

AFM AF is finished so the BDing starts :blush:
I've taken soy again on cd4-8 but more than expecting another long cycle so won't be testing for a long time.
Tanks could you put me down for Dec 25th to test?

:dust: to everyone :)

Just wanted to check in, I hope everyone is doing well! Congrats Sami!

.... waiting for next cycle (cycle #8) to start clomid....

Baby Dust!!

When do you expect AF to show up?

Hey Kerrbear!! AF should be showing up November 27th... so I will start clomid on CD 5 which will be December 1st. I'm feeling anxious about it!! Ready to just get things going and see if it will work...

If I actually do O this cycle it would be sometime this week and the hubster is traveling for work so I'm not even going to mess with ovulation tests, etc. By the way-- do you do ovulation tests on clomid? Also, my doctor said I should Ovulate within 5 days after taking my last dose of clomid... does that in fact happen? lol... I usually I like CD 18 so I can't imagine it happening before CD 14!!!

I hope you are doing well-- Where are you in your cycle??

Just wanted to check in, I hope everyone is doing well! Congrats Sami!

.... waiting for next cycle (cycle #8) to start clomid....

Baby Dust!!

When do you expect AF to show up?

Hey Kerrbear!! AF should be showing up November 27th... so I will start clomid on CD 5 which will be December 1st. I'm feeling anxious about it!! Ready to just get things going and see if it will work...

If I actually do O this cycle it would be sometime this week and the hubster is traveling for work so I'm not even going to mess with ovulation tests, etc. By the way-- do you do ovulation tests on clomid? Also, my doctor said I should Ovulate within 5 days after taking my last dose of clomid... does that in fact happen? lol... I usually I like CD 18 so I can't imagine it happening before CD 14!!!

I hope you are doing well-- Where are you in your cycle??

I'm doing okay. :)

I'm CD11. I took Clomid on CD4-8 this cycle because my pharmacy had a delay in filling the prescription. My doctor tells me to start using OPKs twice a day- once with FMU, then the second later in the evening. I decided not to use them this cycle until CD12 or so if I use them at all. My doctor has told me I could expect to ovulate from 5-10 days after the last pill, but that it could be longer. I ovulated on CD19 last cycle.

I'm back to temping this cycle and using my Ovacue so I might skip OPKs all together. They kinda stress me out a little, lol. We haven't been able to BD much so far so hopefully we can get going there, too. :)

Ok ladies so a bit of an odd thing has happened...
I am cd11, last cycle was 49 days so I wasn't expecting anything to happen for a while.....
I did take soy on cd4-8 to see if it'll help shorten things.

Then this eve (sorry if TMI) when I wiped after a wee there was a big load of pink/slightly orange CM on the paper - and it was like stringy EWCM - a bit thicker than the normal EWCM I get but definitely very stretchy.
I've also had a day of left sided pain....
Now I do have endo and quite often get pain BUT it tends to be in the run-up to / during AF and I've NEVER had mid-cycle spotting before.
What do you all think?

Probably nothing but you know what it's like when you're TTC - you read something into everything!!

PS - am posting this on a few threads so sorry if you see this more than once :blush: :flower:

That sounds like my CM.. but mine is coming off a m/c.. but when I get a discharge that is what it looks like. Not sure what it means, but I would keep an eye on it, and if it keeps up call your Dr.

What a cycle I have going on over here! My temps are all over the place (I think due to travel/our ac back at home having some problems, one day I wake up freezing, the next day sweating). I have no idea if I've Oed. I know it's just about that time of my cycle. Tempted to run out and buy a few OKP to get through the next few days, but at the same time, those tend to get me even more frustrated. I'm so sick of irregular cycles!

Hey guys! So sorry I've been gone. Stupid military sent me out last minute on an exercise. I'll catch up and update everything tomorrow. For right now.... my pillow calls and its power over me is strong.

Impatient today.. reading forums about how long it takes for HCG to drop to zero. How are you?

Eeek not good are you having your levels monitored? Are you still bleeding?
Didn't realise the whole horrible process took so long, must be really annoying :hugs:
I'm ok, having lots of pain this week which either means I'm ovulating early (which would be great as it would mean my cycle would be a half decent length :happydance:) or it's that my endo is getting worse again (which would mean that I'm probably heading for more surgery to clear me out again :cry:)
See the gynaecologist on 6th Dec so guess I'll find out then!

Hopefully you are ovulting and it is not your endo acting back up.

I don't think it always takes this long, it just is for me. I am still spotting, but when I went in two weeks ago my HCG was down to 78. I go in tomorrow for another test... praying for a 0

Just thought I'd check in and see how all you lovely ladies are doing?
CD 13 in the cakey household and I'm holding my OH to BDing ransom!! X

aknqtpie: I had no idea it took so long for your levels to drop. I never had any of those tests done. do you not O until the levels are back to 0 or is it just unsafe to ttc?

I'm pretty sure I finally Oed, earlier than normal which is a nice change for once! FF keeps going back and forth on the date, so I'm either 4 or 5dpo. I don't really have any signs, some sore bbs for the past few days, but that seems to already be going away. Who knows. Tested this morning for the hell of it, BFN as expected!

aknqtpie: I had no idea it took so long for your levels to drop. I never had any of those tests done. do you not O until the levels are back to 0 or is it just unsafe to ttc?

I'm pretty sure I finally Oed, earlier than normal which is a nice change for once! FF keeps going back and forth on the date, so I'm either 4 or 5dpo. I don't really have any signs, some sore bbs for the past few days, but that seems to already be going away. Who knows. Tested this morning for the hell of it, BFN as expected!

FF is changing mine too. Your chart looks similar to mine so I overlaid for fun. It's very close but of course I can't post a pic because I'm on DH's iPad and he hasn't done a software update since he got it.

Viet - I think so?? I don't know.. I am waiting for it to get to 0.. or very close to it, because I want to make sure they are two separate pregnancies. Still spotting though too.

FF is changing mine too. Your chart looks similar to mine so I overlaid for fun. It's very close but of course I can't post a pic because I'm on DH's iPad and he hasn't done a software update since he got it.

Crazy similar! That's pretty neat!

Viet - I think so?? I don't know.. I am waiting for it to get to 0.. or very close to it, because I want to make sure they are two separate pregnancies. Still spotting though too.

did a little more research myself, understand it better now. Sorry you are having to still go through all this. I feel so lucky that mine was relativity quick and easy... only bled for 7 days and went back to feeling normal within a few weeks. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->