• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

Hello ladies! I wanted to share with you that I got my BFP this morning! I'm so excited and scared at the same time. :)

Kerrbear!! Oh my gosh I am so so happy for you! You are giving me hope with the clomid- I took my first pill last night.

Please keep us all posted on your progress!!! YAY!:happydance:

Thanks, Elle! I called the doctor's office yesterday and will have lab work done today or tomorrow.

Testing this Saturday (the 8th) if no AF before then. I don't have ANY symptoms this month at all. I'm not even sure if I ovulated... so we'll see :)

Good luck when you test. It doesn't look like you were temping this cycle. Were you taking a more relaxed approach?

kerrbear: Sorry I'm a little late on this... WOOT WOOT! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

AFM: Taking it easy this cycle. TTC is really tarting to take it's toll on me. My cycles look like they might finally be evening out, last one was 31 days! This time last year they were 60+ days so it's a pretty big improvement. So hopefully it will happen for us soon, at least we should have more chances in 2013 than we did in 2012.

Good luck when you test. It doesn't look like you were temping this cycle. Were you taking a more relaxed approach?

Yeah, no temping this cycle. It was starting to get too stressful and we got a BFN with clomid last cycle.

We're going to try a relaxed approach until next August when we buy our own home. :)

Yeah, no temping this cycle. It was starting to get too stressful and we got a BFN with clomid last cycle.

We're going to try a relaxed approach until next August when we buy our own home. :)

Sounds like a good plan! Temping can be stressful. I found OPKs to be the most stressful.

Hi all! :wave:
Catching up after a little while away from B&B

First of all MAHOOSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to kerrbear - shed a little tear of joy for you, am so happy and wishing you a H&H 9 months :dance:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs: to those of you who have seen AF arrive again and extra :hugs: for those finding their TTC journey hard work at present

AFM I saw the gynae-oncologist yesterday.... good news is there was no tumour return on my MRI, yay! He thinks the endo has come back but is keen to progress down the getting me knocked up route rather than concentrate on that! So being referred to the fertility clinic (which happens to be run by my old consultant who I was under for the endo before the cancer cells became an issue) to start the basic testing for me and DH - from my cycles he doesn't think I'm ovulating which I agree with really. He says as part of the fertility testing I'm likely to have another lap (he says with known endo they rather do a lap&dye than an HSG) so when they do the lap he would like to be present also so that one of them can check for fertility type issues and he can double check that I'm tumour clear and will get rid of any endo at the same time.

So we're on our way to getting this thing sorted hopefully! In the meantime I'm going to try and switch off a little and just enjoy myself - I have a great xmas with lots of :wine: coming up followed by a week's skiing in France so going to try and forget TTC and concentrate on other things.... if I can!! My ticker's coming off as I'm going to ignore my stupid cycles and though I'll check in on you all and update every so often, am going to try and not update unless I have some definite news...

Thought I'd find it really depressing to get the confirmation that we need help conceiving and we're not going to manage this on our own but actually I'm managing to take it quite positively that help is on its way! Wish me luck ladies :flower:

Good to hear baby1!! Sounds like you will have an awesome time relaxing and skiing in France!

How is everyone? I am sooo glad it is Friday!

Tonight I'll take my 5th clomid pill. I have no idea when/if I'll ovulate. I'm kind of anxious about that but I guess I just have to wait and see how it all plays out, right?

I hope everyone enjoys their weekends and gets some rest!

Thanks Elle - me too on the Friday thing! it's 9:20 in the eve her and we're already tucked up in bed with tv on (DH is asleep already!)
FX'd the clomid works for you! Do you monitor your ovulation? Exciting! :hugs:

Baby1 - Glad you were able to get into the doctor, and that you are handling the news positively. It is nice to finally get good news that will help you get moving in the right direction. Have fun in France! I am so jealous!

AFM - I finally went back to the doctors, and since my HCG is below 5 .. and I am still bleeding.. they are putting me on progesterone to jump start my cycle. I will be offiically trying again either later this month or january.

kerrbear: Sorry I'm a little late on this... WOOT WOOT! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

AFM: Taking it easy this cycle. TTC is really tarting to take it's toll on me. My cycles look like they might finally be evening out, last one was 31 days! This time last year they were 60+ days so it's a pretty big improvement. So hopefully it will happen for us soon, at least we should have more chances in 2013 than we did in 2012.

Thank you!! :)

Glad your cycles are more regular and shorter. Clomid dramactically shortened my cycles. This cycle I ovulated on CD17 which is really good for me. Are you trying anything different?

Hi all! :wave:
Catching up after a little while away from B&B

First of all MAHOOSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to kerrbear - shed a little tear of joy for you, am so happy and wishing you a H&H 9 months :dance:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs: to those of you who have seen AF arrive again and extra :hugs: for those finding their TTC journey hard work at present

AFM I saw the gynae-oncologist yesterday.... good news is there was no tumour return on my MRI, yay! He thinks the endo has come back but is keen to progress down the getting me knocked up route rather than concentrate on that! So being referred to the fertility clinic (which happens to be run by my old consultant who I was under for the endo before the cancer cells became an issue) to start the basic testing for me and DH - from my cycles he doesn't think I'm ovulating which I agree with really. He says as part of the fertility testing I'm likely to have another lap (he says with known endo they rather do a lap&dye than an HSG) so when they do the lap he would like to be present also so that one of them can check for fertility type issues and he can double check that I'm tumour clear and will get rid of any endo at the same time.

So we're on our way to getting this thing sorted hopefully! In the meantime I'm going to try and switch off a little and just enjoy myself - I have a great xmas with lots of :wine: coming up followed by a week's skiing in France so going to try and forget TTC and concentrate on other things.... if I can!! My ticker's coming off as I'm going to ignore my stupid cycles and though I'll check in on you all and update every so often, am going to try and not update unless I have some definite news...

Thought I'd find it really depressing to get the confirmation that we need help conceiving and we're not going to manage this on our own but actually I'm managing to take it quite positively that help is on its way! Wish me luck ladies :flower:

Thank you so much! :)

I'm glad to hear there was no tumor on the MRI. I hope everything goes well with the lap. Enjoy your holidays and your ski trip!

Good to hear baby1!! Sounds like you will have an awesome time relaxing and skiing in France!

How is everyone? I am sooo glad it is Friday!

Tonight I'll take my 5th clomid pill. I have no idea when/if I'll ovulate. I'm kind of anxious about that but I guess I just have to wait and see how it all plays out, right?

I hope everyone enjoys their weekends and gets some rest!

What CD are you taking it? My first cycle I took it CD3-7 and ovulated on CD20. This cycle I took it CD4-8 (because CVS didn't have it ready for 3-7) and I ovulated on CD17. My doctor had told me to expect ovulation between 5-10 days after taking my last pill for the cycle.

Samii - How are you and baby doing? Have you had your u/s yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->