• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~testing calendar~

How's everyone doing? I'm CD19 today and I think I ovulated yesterday or the day before. My ovacue indicates ovulation yesterday, but my temps aren't conclusive yet. Hope everyone's doing well!

Hi everyone,

Have still been following you all, sending loads of :dust: your way!

I think I O'd on Nov 14th or 15th and though technically NTNP this month I was away before and after those 2 days so got some BD in right on time it seems!

Am going to try to hold out til Nov 30th to test so I am technically late...

L
x

Hi everyone,

Have still been following you all, sending loads of :dust: your way!

I think I O'd on Nov 14th or 15th and though technically NTNP this month I was away before and after those 2 days so got some BD in right on time it seems!

Am going to try to hold out til Nov 30th to test so I am technically late...

L
x

:dust:

Right back at you Lallie! GL!

LADIES! I AM SO SORRY!!! I got sent out again. but I'm back for sure now until after christmas. I am so so sorry that I haven't been here. I will catch everything up tonight.

UPDATED! Again I'm so sorry

You are forgiven :)

HCG is at 24, but passed more stuff today. Hoping it is now done. I will do a preg test later this weekend.. hoping for BFN

Hi All!!

I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!! Well this past cycle (#7) we were NTNP this cycle as I am supposed to be starting clomid this upcoming cycle #8. AF was due yesterday and she is still a no show, with no symptoms. By now I should at least have some light cramps!?! I took a FRER last night when I got home thinking there was some miracle I maybe ovulated this cycle but it was definitely BFN. Now I'm just annoyed I don't have AF because it's just delaying when I can finally start the clomid. Ahhh!! Why are our bodies so frustrating?! lol.

What's new with all of you?? Kerrbear are you in the TWW now?!?

Hi All!!

I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!! Well this past cycle (#7) we were NTNP this cycle as I am supposed to be starting clomid this upcoming cycle #8. AF was due yesterday and she is still a no show, with no symptoms. By now I should at least have some light cramps!?! I took a FRER last night when I got home thinking there was some miracle I maybe ovulated this cycle but it was definitely BFN. Now I'm just annoyed I don't have AF because it's just delaying when I can finally start the clomid. Ahhh!! Why are our bodies so frustrating?! lol.

Sorry that your body is so confusing. I hope AF shows up so you can start Clomid or that you get your BFP (that would be better of course).

AFM- I am in my TWW now! I'm 9dpo and while my chart is looking promising, I'm not getting my hopes up until AF is at least a day late. We also didn't get to BD much this cycle because I've been sick on and off for 2-3 weeks. I think we BD'd at good times though. So we'll see. I'm planning to test 12/4 if AF hasn't shown up by then.

HCG is at 9!!! Bleeding stopped yesterday.. I am ready to GET IT ON!

Hi All!!

Sorry that your body is so confusing. I hope AF shows up so you can start Clomid or that you get your BFP (that would be better of course).

AFM- I am in my TWW now! I'm 9dpo and while my chart is looking promising, I'm not getting my hopes up until AF is at least a day late. We also didn't get to BD much this cycle because I've been sick on and off for 2-3 weeks. I think we BD'd at good times though. So we'll see. I'm planning to test 12/4 if AF hasn't shown up by then.

FX for you girly!!!!

Hi All!!

FX for you girly!!!!

Thanks! I hope this is the cycle.

Hello ladies! I wanted to share with you that I got my BFP this morning! I'm so excited and scared at the same time. :)

Woohoo! Congratulations Kerrbear! :happydance: So pleased for you.

(Just stalking this thread but had to say something! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->