~testing calendar~

I'm on day 7 of DR today. Got baseline scan on Tuesday so hopefully can start stimming then.

Due to have EC/ET week commencing 2nd sept.

xx

Good luck! I can sympathise with you a little as I've seen the procedures at a fertility clinic. I know it can be tough but stick in there :) will be sending baby dust your way xx

Keeping everything crossed for you magpies. And thinking of everyone else too :flower:

I'm pregnant again! This time there is a heart beat! We are thrilled! Only 6 weeks along, so keeping everything crossed that this is our little bean!

Good luck Magpie! Thinking of you!

Eeeeeekkkkk vietmamsie wonderful news! Ah let's hope this is it for you :) and yay for a heartbeat! :happydance:

Congrats viet! Keep that heart beating little bean! Keeping fxd for you that in around 8 months you'll be holding a healthy little bundle of joy :)

Seriously tho, enjoy not having a flabby belly and your sleep while you can! Was so pleased LO slept last night as she had had her second lot of immunisations. Was worried I'd be up all night lol

Any more news/updates ladies?

Meanwhile Alice has discovered her voice and it is ear-splitting!

Hi girls yes I'm stimming.

Check out either my journal on here or my blog in my signature if you want to keep up.

I'm miraculously still pregnant! The 8 week scan went really well. New doctor, new clinic, much better experience. From the ultrasound she didn't see any reason to suspect I would miscarry again with this one. They are letting me come in again at 10 weeks, just to check since I would never make it a full 4 weeks for my 12 week scan! I would go nuts waiting!

Magpie: Looks like today is the day! I'm excited for you!

Best of luck magpie! *hugs*

Yay viet! So so pleased this little bean is sticking!! Good thing they are keeping a close eye on you but not long to go till the 12 week scan and I'm sure by that point you'll be able to relax a bit more! It's lovely to see this teeny thing with stumpy arms and legs jumping about! I miss being pregnant :( except the nausea! Keep us updated and good luck with your other scans :)

Hey ladies! I love when this thread pops back up:) Viet-- SO happy for you!! All the best for a healthy little baby!!

Magpies I am definitely going to be keeping up with your blog!

AFM- I am doing IVF and had my egg retrieval this morning! I am at home recovering on the couch. I'll keep ya'll posted!

Hi Elle.

I'm hoping for EC to be Wednesday.

It was meant to be Monday but follies haven't been growing as quick as expected but I do have 40 of them!

xx

Hi Elle.

It was meant to be Monday but follies haven't been growing as quick as expected but I do have 40 of them!

xx

40?!!!! What??!! Omg girl!! Can you even walk?? I had 12 and I thought that was good. Hahaha! Found out today that 11 were fertilized and 9 are growing strong. Ill be thinking of you!

Ooh sounds good Elle! Good luck xx

Hi Elle.

xx

40?!!!! What??!! Omg girl!! Can you even walk?? I had 12 and I thought that was good. Hahaha! Found out today that 11 were fertilized and 9 are growing strong. Ill be thinking of you!

Yes 40! Lol. I had about 14 lead ones on last scan, biggest is 14.5 so not very big.

I can walk but I'm tender and my stomach is massive! I'm huge.

Great fert rate. Hope they keep on growing nicely for you.

Another scan for me tomorrow.

Wow Elle and Magpies! I am so excited for both of you, your stats seem good! I can't believe how many eggs you guys are growing! I didn't really realize that that was part of IVF. Sounds Painful.

Hi ladies! I know I'm dragging this thread up from the grave again but just wanted to know how you are all doing?!

Hi Jary how are you?! Is that little Alice in the photo? She's gorgeous!! And not long until your wedding now!
All OK here, nearly 7 months down so we're on the home straight. Pregnancy has not been great, been in and out of hospital but it's going to be more than worth it to meet our little man! Hope everyone else is OK too :hugs:

Oh my gosh Baby1! only 10 weeks to go! lol Alice is 30 weeks now :p

those last weeks dragged for me but enjoy it! hope all is well now and that you have an easy labour after having a difficult pregnancy!

What is your actual due date?

we are good, alice is on solids now, is crawling and pulling herself up on stuff :| wish she would slow down! and yeah very excited for our wedding!

On solids and crawling?! Wow time goes fast! Due date is 3rd Feb but I'm 50;50 to have to have a section for low lying placenta in which case he'll be a January jellybean :) Still keeping hoping that placenta moves though as would much prefer a natural birth but so far it's staying stubbornly in it's place :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->