Testing early

hayleight87

Reaction score
I don't ever test early, I usually wait till AF is due. But something made me do it.

So I tested yesterday at 8DPO and their was a slight light line.

can you see it?

20210628_163812.jpg NegativeImage_03b4af32-4e58-4b8b-89bf-49e6c967fbac.png

This is today's test 9DPO ( I took the test this morning and forgot about it until I got home)
I don't like this tests, so I've ordered 2 first response tests to try.

20210629_144907.jpg

Good luck Hayley! I've done an early test today too and could see a super faint line but trying to be chill haha.

I just noticed your second son was born on your first sons birthday and it made me emotional. That is so sweet

Ooo good luck, fingers are crossed for us both.

Yes they were born 4 years apart to the exact minute, and my second boy nearly passed away as well. I believe his brother was watching over him x

Good luck Hayley! I've done an early test today too and could see a super faint line but trying to be chill haha.

I just noticed your second son was born on your first sons birthday and it made me emotional. That is so sweet

That's crazy! And so lovely. Was it a planned c section and done on purpose or a complete coincidence?

So my first was natural, medical negligence on why he passed away.
Second I was lied to and told I was safe to have baby turned, turns out I wasn't and ended in a emergency csection.

Safe to say the third I booked in for a csection and that one went great

I’m struggling to see anything, I hate those tests too! Bring on the first response!

Definitely BFN for me this month.

10 DPO with a first response 6 day early test. And very very white.

20210630_192118.jpg

Look at this evap! I took this yesterday about 4pm. I thought I saw something extremely faint but when I pulled it apart (I know you shouldn't) it was clear. Picked it up to bin it this morning and hello evap

20210702_075334.jpg

So I was playing with filters on that 10dpo test and now I feel I can see something faint :confused:

Screenshot_20210702-203622_Instagram.jpg

I see it on the filtered one. Like you I took my frer at 10dpo and it was negative. BUT on 11dpo it was positive. Good Luck and Baby Dust to you!

I'm 13dpo now and no af but still no positive. So I'm out because surely it would show now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->