testing Feb 24 anyone with me?

Odiea my scan is on 14th so should know then! How are you feeling?

Congrats Deni!

How is everyone doing?

My app says 30 Oct but I wonder if that will change by a few days as wondering if implantation was really late. Will pay for an early scan at around 6 wks anyway.

Have you all joined an Oct baby group on here somewhere?

Hey I have been super busy at work so did not come on for a while...im due Oct 30 as well.....I am so hungry and tired all the time. I am trying to eat normal but I am always hungry and even though I got 8 hrs of sleep last night my eyes are burning as if I haven't slept in weeks....argg

Odiea my scan is on 14th so should know then! How are you feeling?

I'm good, no discomforting symptom so far. However, I bloat after eating and drinking anything!

Sorry Nycmommy!

Urgh yes to bloating, hungry and tiredness! Sickness not too bad here at the mo. Think I've already put on 3 or 4 lbs!!!!! At least my boobs are looking perkier :haha: it's nice to have them back after 22 mths of breastfeeding! Maybe we should have our own pregnancy group?!

Anyone told anyone yet?

:)

Blood test from Monday was negative I'm now 6 days late

Urgh yes to bloating, hungry and tiredness! Sickness not too bad here at the mo. Think I've already put on 3 or 4 lbs!!!!! At least my boobs are looking perkier :haha: it's nice to have them back after 22 mths of breastfeeding! Maybe we should have our own pregnancy group?!

Anyone told anyone yet?

:)

Funny, I haven't even checked my weight yet...would do that today when I get back from work!
:thumbup:@ perky boobs, mine just looks fuller, I'm totally in on our having a pregnancy group!

I told my parents and elder sister...no one else until 2nd Tri! Can't wait to see what i'll look like with a baby bump...eeeek!!! LOL!

Have you told anyone?

Told my mom but she didn't believe me that I'd get pregnant for a third time or she is in denial. That's pretty much it. I think I'm just gonna wait till its noticeable and people ask lol

Thank gosh no weight gain yet but I balloon with pregnancies.....both times I gained 50lbs....although I'm coming into this pregnancy smaller then on my wedding day so hoping won't gain too much but the hunger is real.

Let's make a page on regular pregnancy forum or first trimester? Let's call it February testers October babies or something like that? ;)

Oooh yes that's a good idea maybe FEB BFP's? I'd say pregnancy group, I've not braved the first tri forum yet, I remember from last time it was a rather scary place....

Yes the hunger is a killer here too, but trying so hard to eat the right things... I don't mind putting weight on but I'd hoped it wouldn't happen so quickly. Like you nycmommy I'm now below my wedding weight and it's taken a long time to get here!

Your Mum didn't believe you were preggers?! Bet your parents and sister were thrilled Odiea? This time we've not told anyone yet and it's quite nice having our little secret. It's my sisters birthday this weekend and she's 21 wks pregnant and not really enjoying it. So it doesn't feel right telling my family right now, got an early scan on 14th and then my Mum's birthday over Easter so hoping to tell them all then!

x

Scarlett have I missed somthing? I can't remember you announcing your BFP. Congrats. When did you find out?? xxx

Thanks Daisy!

I don't think I did properly apart from in here - did you do it in that other forum?!

I only found out last Friday - still in shock tbh!!

How are you getting on?

x

Hi Scarlett, yeah, in the other forum.
I'm fine, 6 weeks today. Last time I had nausea by this point... So I'm waiting to see whether it's gonna hit.
How are you feeling? You must be due end of Oct/beginning Nov? xxx

Oooh yes that's a good idea maybe FEB BFP's? I'd say pregnancy group, I've not braved the first tri forum yet, I remember from last time it was a rather scary place....

Yes the hunger is a killer here too, but trying so hard to eat the right things... I don't mind putting weight on but I'd hoped it wouldn't happen so quickly. Like you nycmommy I'm now below my wedding weight and it's taken a long time to get here!

Your Mum didn't believe you were preggers?! Bet your parents and sister were thrilled Odiea? This time we've not told anyone yet and it's quite nice having our little secret. It's my sisters birthday this weekend and she's 21 wks pregnant and not really enjoying it. So it doesn't feel right telling my family right now, got an early scan on 14th and then my Mum's birthday over Easter so hoping to tell them all then!

x

I agree, the first tri forum is really scary! Feb bfp sounds good to me! My family members were excited...it's gonna be the first grand child in the family...:dance:
I'm wondering ladies if it's just me or its normal to feel movements once in a while in your stomach. I'm just wondering what's going on in there...can't wait for my first scan!

I'm due 30th Oct Daisy, although I wouldn't be surprised if I scan moves that later as wondering if late implantation was the reason for bfn at 12 dpo. I'm already feeling sick on and off with dizzy spells - first tri is defo the worst!! Hope you manage to avoid it for as long as possible. When are you due? Have you told anyone yet?

Aww that's lovely Odiea :) pleased they're all excited for you. When will you have your first scan? The feelings you're having are probably to do with the baby implanting still - if you look at my ticker, that's pretty much what our babies look like right now. I had a scan at 6 wks last time and basically it's a tiny blob with a heartbeat like a flashing LED at the stage..... but if you have a scan around 8 weeks you can see the start of arms and legs.... and then by 12 wks they start to look like a really tiny "proper" baby - it's amazing really how quickly they're developing at this stage!

:) x

I'm due 31st October, I think later though because I usually ovulate a little bit later than the text book 14 days.
My friend gave birth this morning... So exciting!!!
We haven't told anyone yet, going to leave it until the 12 week scan, just because we want our son to be the next person to find and then he can tell our parents and friends. Have you told anyone?

Congrats to your friend daisy!

Scarlett, my first scan is April 4th but from the look of things, we might go earlier...I watched a lot of belly progessions on youtube and a lot of them started bulging @ 8 weeks on the average. I'm just going to my 6th and lower abdomen is already shooting out (am I paranoid or what?). DH said the same thing last night...that i'm getting bigger faster than he expected! We are confused and doc said we have to wait till i'l @ least 8 weeks before we do a scan! Sigh!

How are you ladies doing?

I guess it was me bloating, everything seems normal this morning, my weight even dropped!

Wow but Daisy didn't you get your BFP really early on? No we've kept it quiet so far was very strange seeing both mine and DH family yesterday and thinking we've got this big secret! Take it you're in the UK then, you waiting for 12 wk scan or will you go private for an early one? Nice idea getting your son to tell everyone, how old is he? I think we're going to get DD a t shirt with it on and see how long it takes everyone to notice!

Odiea I struggle with massive bloating too. By the evening I can't do my trousers up and look about 16 wks gone! It's really frustrating and uncomfortable but it doesn't last forever.

Yes some places don't offer a scan until after 8 wks, I guess it's to do with the equipment they've got. We're lucky here that it's sooner. I just wish it was tomorrow rather than a week tomorrow!!!!!!

Happy Mothers Day from the UK by the way :flower:

I found out around my missed period date. My cycles are usually around 32 days. I actually put in dates the other day again and it came up with 27th October, so I'm not sure but around then. Yes, in the uk, will wait until 12 week scan.

I love the tshirt idea, that's what we are going to do, so when people notice. I just wanted my little boy to take part in everyone's surprise when they notice, rather than him have no idea what they are talking about on his tshirt.
Have you found what tshirt you're getting yet? I don't really like the 'keep calm' slogans but I quite like it for this idea, because I think it would be appropriate haha. He's three.
How much are private scans in uk?

ah yes see what you mean about getting him to explain it with the t shirt too, that's nice. I started to look for t shirts and then thought I'd wait til after our scan. The first is £65 and if you want a follow up I think it's £45. I know it's a lot of money but it did help me stop worrying last time round. And I don't think we'll have a gender or 4D scan etc, which I know lots of people do. Yes I "keep calm" one is defo good for an announcement! Have you chosen one then?

Is anyone having really weird dreams at the moment? I'm remember having them last time but not so early!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->