testing Feb 24 anyone with me?

I remember having a vivid dream @ 7dpo ...not had any since then!

I wish my scan was closer too scarlet :( but we just have to wait! Hang in there sis, the week will be over before you know it!

Still no symptoms for me except the bloating! Which is great cos I work and I want to keep it from my colleagues for as long as possible! Any little symptom will give me away to the ladies...then it will spread around...don't want that yet! Lol!

I had vivid dreams around the BFP date but that was prob due to being on my mind.

No symptoms at all but bloating, wow you're super lucky Odiea! I'm already struggling with tiredness and nausea, having to eat little and often. Trying to be healthy with it, but I want chocolate all the time too :haha:

My DD had a 40 minute tantrum today and I had a mini panic about how to cope with 2 eeeekk!

How's everyone doing?

Any one have af start the 2nd and have a 28-30 day cycle?

No symptoms at all but bloating, wow you're super lucky Odiea! I'm already struggling with tiredness and nausea, having to eat little and often. Trying to be healthy with it, but I want chocolate all the time too :haha:

My DD had a 40 minute tantrum today and I had a mini panic about how to cope with 2 eeeekk!

How's everyone doing?

Lol, let's hope it won't be as bad you think it will be with 2 kids.

As for cravings, I was already getting excited @ the fact that I wasn't craving anything until this week...I get hungry very often these days, not yet craving sweet things but i'm eating a lot more.

This morning, I couldn't get out of bed to go to work, lol! ...symptoms are kicking in now for me :haha:

How are you ladies doing?

Bless you, Odiea - yes the tiredness is a killer.

And I'm also SO HUNGRY!!!! It's the only thing that gets rid of the sicky feeling for me, whereas last time I just couldn't face eating hardly anything so I'm worried about the weight I must be putting on already :S We've got our early scan on Monday and I wish it would just hurry up already!

How's everyone else doing? Anyone had their first appointment yet?

x

You're so lucky Scarlett dear, you get to hear baby's heartbeat in 4 days...I still have to wait for 2 weeks at least :(

I'm doing great today! Still hungry and tired though but not as bad as it was 2 days ago.

Are you on any prenatal vitamins yet?

I'm already in bed!! Pleased you're feeling better today.

Wow when you put it like that, eek that's made it feel more real! Have you told anyone else yet?

Yes I'm taking vits - the pregnacare max ones with the omega oil too. Are you taking any?

Happy 7 weeks Daisy!!

I'm taking Prenatal Blend and Folic acid. My doc recommended I take a whole lot of folic acid (5mg)...i kinda think its a lot but oh well, he's the doc, gotta trust him right?

Yeah, spilled the beans to my colleague who is preggo too :dohh:. so much for not telling anyone :haha:.

Did you tell anyone else?

Oooh I know FA is really important but I don't know anything about amounts.

I'm struggling with sickness at work today. I know it's naughty but I've just bought a can of coke (something I hardly ever drink) and some chocolate and the fizz is making me feel a bit better!

Aww how far gone is your friend at work? No we are waiting for scan on Monday although I wish I could say something at work to explain why my work is all over the place at the minute! Feels wrong telling my boss before family though.

Oh well roll on the weekend! x

You're so right about the fizzy drinks. I'm on my second bottle at the moment! I got it for free though and it tastes way better than water right now, lol! That's unusual for me too!

I also read it's best to tell our bosses after 12 weeks but as it is, I won't be telling my boss anymore. He just informed me this morning that I will be let go after this month :cry: I wasn't expecting it but i'm not surprised since the oil price is presently low! Planning on how to get another job before I start to show.

My colleague at work is due in May.

Oh no Odiea I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: does it not make a difference that you're pregnant? I'm so sorry xxx

Thanks dear :hugs: I'm not sure since its not just me. It's a massive job cut. People weren't even selected mainly based on performance. It was more about who they can afford right now to keep the business going.

I really hope you find something else really soon :hugs: xx

I hope so too! How are you doing today though? Happy 7 weeks to you! I'm sure you're excited about today's appointment...I'm excited for you :happydance:, can't wait to hear all about it!

I didn't conceive in feb. I believe I have fertile cm.. strechs about 2 and a half inch. But neg opk

I'm sorry Kayla, I haven't used opks. But if you've got fertile cm then I'd BD no matter what opk says!

Scan went well thank you 😊 Am measuring at 6wks 5 days although I won't change my ticker until 12 wk scan and defo due date I think. Heard heartbeat and all is well. Feeling a little more chilled about things and seems more real! How are you doing? X

Hello ladies I got some devastating news yesterday. I started bleeding sort of like last days of period bleeding and went in for sonogram. The technician said baby is still measuring 6 weeks same as last week and they can't find a heart beat. The doctor said it looks as it will be a missed miscarriage but there is a chance the baby might grow. I have a scan next week to see if the baby grew but the doc wasn't too hopeful. I have a heart monitor at home and I can find a heart beat at home but the ultrasound doesn't show a heartbeat. I'm so heartbroken. I'm hoping for the best but I feel it's not looking good.

Oh no nycmommy I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: :hugs: I would think it would be too early to pick anything up on a home doppler at this stage anyway? When is your next scan? Thinking of you :hugs: xx

Oh no nycmommy I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: :hugs: I would think it would be too early to pick anything up on a home doppler at this stage anyway? When is your next scan? Thinking of you :hugs: xx

I was told that but uts not my heart and it's a definite heart beat. It sounds like a heartbeat not noise. My next scan is next Wednesday and if the baby doesn't grow then they will do a clean up right on the spot. :( I'm still hoping baby will grow but it's not looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->