testing Feb 24 anyone with me?

That's awful, I'm so sorry :hugs: is there anything you can do or do you just have to wait it out?

How awful for you. Do you still have preg symptoms? Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Its over. I passed a huge clot yesterday, my stomach is flat today and no more symptoms. It feels like a dream. One minute I am pregnant and happy the next I am not. I still can't believe its over. I am sorry for sharing my horrible news, just felt we were together from the beginning.

Oh nycmommy I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope you're hubby and family are looking after you. Thinking of you and sending you lots of :hugs: xx

Thanks ladies. Husband took me shopping today...blew 1.5K on stuff...bought vitamins for us both and will be trying again next cycle. My doc wants me to wait until my AF to start trying ... Still feel like its a dream

Good to hear your hubby is looking after you. Fingers crossed you get your rainbow baby ASAP xxx

Hi Ladies, i've been out for a long while now, had a lot going on!

I'm so sorry for your loss nycmommy...good to know you are being well taken care of! Sending you lots of baby dust on your next trial...xoxo!

Scarlett, how exciting baby is doing okay :dance:, I just had my scan today and everything is okay except that I have a 7.5cm cyst. But doc said it will eventually go. I hope it goes soon!

Hi. Yes we are trying again starting tonight. Doctor said we don't have to skip a cycle. Wish me luck

That's great news nycmommy hope you catch that egg!

Pleased all going well Odiea. I've a cyst too and have been told it will go by 12 wks. Have you got a new job?

Hope you're well Daisy

Hi Scarlett, all fine here, just super exhausted alllllll the time. My hubby has been ace though around the house, v lucky!!! Hope all well with you too x

Yes same here, so tired too. Wow not long til you hit double figures!! Technically I'm not 9 wks til tomorrow. First tri is rubbish!!

So happy for you ladies! I hate the first trimester and the last one lol second one is the best =)

I should be (based on my usual cycles) starting my fertile days fridays but wit this miscarriage i dont know.

Oh, annoying to have dates moved back. I have my first appointment with midwife tomo but won't have scan until another 2ish weeks time. So who knows what will happen to dates, in not sure when I ovulated, I think I ovulate a bit after the text book 14 days, so I won't be surprised if my dates were moved slightly.
Looking forward to seeing some good news nyc x

NYC are you temping? Or using OPKS or charting CM? Hoping you've got some fertile signs going on and you have a good weekend ;)

Daisy hope your appointment goes well! I've still got 2 weeks til booking in appt and 3 til my scan, feels like FOREVER away!!

x

Scarlett do you already have your 12 week scan booked in? Are you with NHS or private?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->