Testing for a BFP in the next week?

Skye1231

Reaction score
Hey Ladies
I'm getting excited to see if AF will arrive or if I'll be testing in for a BFP in the next few days! Just wanted to see if anyone else is waiting for the same? :dust:

Hey hun

AF is due this Saturday for me so ill be testing Saturday morning if she doesnt show her face! ive been realy bad with testing early since we started ttc in August so I'm being good this month and not testing until AF is due (to save my sanity ha )

Do you have any symptoms?

Last month i had tons of pregnancy symptoms and have had them every month since August, but this month i've had none at all! dont know if thats a good thing or bad ha

Baby dust to you ! when are you going to test? x

My story's a bit different. I went off the BCP in July & we started ttc in August as well, we got pregnant right away. We lost that baby after 7 weeks. So here we are trying again! My cycle on the BCP was 28 days, and since the first time I got pregnant right away, I haven't had a cycle off the pill. So assuming it's 28 days I should see AF tomorrow. If not, I will be testing Wednesday morning!

I also have had no symptoms, just a little heartburn. And if I remember correctly I didn't when I found out the first time either, the symptoms started to show a week of so after I found out. Sore breasts mostly and low blood pressure which caused me to be lightheaded.

Keep me posted on what happens Saturday! :dust:

My story's a bit different. I went off the BCP in July & we started ttc in August as well, we got pregnant right away. We lost that baby after 7 weeks. So here we are trying again! My cycle on the BCP was 28 days, and since the first time I got pregnant right away, I haven't had a cycle off the pill. So assuming it's 28 days I should see AF tomorrow. If not, I will be testing Wednesday morning!

I also have had no symptoms, just a little heartburn. And if I remember correctly I didn't when I found out the first time either, the symptoms started to show a week of so after I found out. Sore breasts mostly and low blood pressure which caused me to be lightheaded.

Keep me posted on what happens Saturday! :dust:

Sorry to hear about your loss hun

When i was ttc my first i had a missed miscarriage at 7 weeks and fell pregnant the very next cycle after my D&C

Baby dust to you :happydance:

Thank you :) Sorry for your loss also. It's amazing how resilient our bodies are isn't it. You give me hope, I bet after your loss you never thought you'd be ttc #2. Ah, I'm so happy for you. This is my first cycle after the d & c so let's hope I am as blessed as you were!

Thank you :) Sorry for your loss also. It's amazing how resilient our bodies are isn't it. You give me hope, I bet after your loss you never thought you'd be ttc #2. Ah, I'm so happy for you. This is my first cycle after the d & c so let's hope I am as blessed as you were!

Its crazy, i have PCOS so when i was trying for my first i wasnt having periods at all. I hadnt had one for a whole year and then I was just about to start taking Clomid to make me ovulate when I had a random period out of nowhere, conceived that cycle but that was the baby I lost

And then i fell pregnant again straight after the D&C before i even had another period and my little man is nearly 4 now !

Whats even crazier is that since having him my periods have come back & are regular as clockwork so i thought that when we started ttc number 2 it'd happen straight away ha

Its only been since August so not too long but i'm already getting impatient!

Baby dust to you hun :happydance:

That is crazy! Wow. Well that's great you are regular now!
I know, I don't understand how a person can make love everyday and not conceive that month. It will happen though. :) I'm getting impatient too.

So last night, I had some light pink CM and today when I wipe I have brown spotting. I'm so confused because AF should be here today and may still show but what if it's just spotting over the next day or so, do I test? Lol

Darn you body!

Hey Ladies
I'm getting excited to see if AF will arrive or if I'll be testing in for a BFP in the next few days! Just wanted to see if anyone else is waiting for the same? :dust:

My af was due yesterday, bfn as of this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->