Testing has begun :) - still going no af

Honestly put the frer away and get something different, asda own brand early tests are good! When I was pregnant last time, two tests from the same packet showed different answers and this was a week after the bfp on another brand!

I also had a very very convincing pink line on a frer and was definitely not pregnant! They've gone down hill so much

Reactions: ciz
Honestly put the frer away and get something different, asda own brand early tests are good! When I was pregnant last time, two tests from the same packet showed different answers and this was a week after the bfp on another brand!

I also had a very very convincing pink line on a frer and was definitely not pregnant! They've gone down hill so much
Thanks lovely. Thankfully that was my last frer. So will definitely try Asda’s.

FDB1AC92-D5A4-47BF-BACC-799E8F84BECE.jpeg 7EEDDE50-CBC2-478A-B1D2-42826B0D462C.jpeg I got some Asda ones and a line appeared straight away when it was developing but it’s gone very faint but I think there is a squinter on it

Last edited:
7FE637BF-DDA9-43AD-9438-CCB2D7928360.jpeg Still testing lol. Found a couple ic left so decided to try them. This was this evenings test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->