Testing July 2014

This is my third cycle trying. I never realized how hard it was to try for #2. My first litteraly happened on one try. Pain in my butt

POAS party tomorrow morning at my place! :happydance:(that's actually only 5 hours from now since my husband gets up at 6am..! woohoo!!!)

who's in??:winkwink:

Just checking in even though I'm out to say I'm really pulling for you girls!! Beachy, is the spotting for this long before AF normal? Totally understand why you aren't testing but really hoping this might be it for you and proper AF stays away.

Keep us updated everyone.

Good afternoon ladies. I hope everyone is doing well! Fx for you Beachy, cmr, and jumpingo!

I had a slight temp dip this morning so I'm wondering if I will O today. It would be a few days earlier than last cycle, but who knows. :shrug: Also I'm new to TTC and charting, so maybe I usually O earlier. But I don't have EWCM, and haven't since stopping the pill, so maybe I'm not O'ing at all. :(

Just in case, there will be plenty of BDing tonight! :)

Good afternoon ladies. I hope everyone is doing well! Fx for you Beachy, cmr, and jumpingo!

I had a slight temp dip this morning so I'm wondering if I will O today. It would be a few days earlier than last cycle, but who knows. :shrug: Also I'm new to TTC and charting, so maybe I usually O earlier. But I don't have EWCM, and haven't since stopping the pill, so maybe I'm not O'ing at all. :(

Just in case, there will be plenty of BDing tonight! :)

some ladies never get ewcm...watery cm is fertile too! I heard taking mucinex will help to get ewcm.

Thanks sekhmet...hubby was totally paying attention to my sore bb's and nausea this morning. He was rubbing my belly sneakily. I hate it when he does that. I know he wants a baby bad and I won't twll him anything unless I know for sure

citrus - yes brown spotting is normal. But usually it starts turning red at some point. It hasn't yet. I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I hope not having any red by now is a good sign. Days not over yet...but it seems to have stopped. Though my cervix being open has me believing AF is on her way. I looked back at FF and it seems last cycle the day before my AF started spotting seemed to have stopped...then I woke up to red in the morning.

sekhmet - I never get EWCM. But I do ovulate (confirmed through temping previous cycles). So we use Preseed to help.

Ladies im going to post a pic as my main. Can yall tell me what you think? Im kinda freaking out!!

cmr, looks good to me!!!

i got a BFN.
trying to be okay with it but hitting harder than i expected... :(

Sorry I meant this one...I can't tell if there is a faint line or not.

I hate blue dye tests. I can never tell if they're false positives or actual positives or what. But I'd definitely say there's a plus sign there. :D

I have one more test like this and was thinking about buying a digital one. Ill let you know. Its so hard for me to keep all this in. Hubby doesnt come home for another two days and if it really is positive id love to do some kind of surprise. Lol hope this one sticks if +

Well ladies, AF came this morning with a vengeance! Good to know i'm at least regular.....on to cycle 9 :(

Not sure how much luck we will have with cycle 9 though as we are going camping the weekend I'm supposed to O with a bunch of friends. So we won't really have much of a chance to BD.

I bought some OPK's for this cycle, but I won't really be able to use them. Can't really sneak off to the bathroom at a campsite to pee on a stick!

Hi ladies can I join? I am only CD1 today after a suspected chemical, had faint positives on Saturday then negatives yesterday and cramps and af today. Should be testing end of month.

Thanks for the reassurance re:EWCM. Hopefully I'm ovulating anyway. The DH and I are using Preseed to help.

cmr: I definitely see the plus sign!
Beachy: So sorry to hear it :(

My temp was up this morning 0.4 degrees compared to yesterday. It's the highest temp on my chart besides one day during AF. So I think I may have ovulated yesterday! I hope this is my month...

Well ladies, AF came this morning with a vengeance! Good to know i'm at least regular.....on to cycle 9 :(

Not sure how much luck we will have with cycle 9 though as we are going camping the weekend I'm supposed to O with a bunch of friends. So we won't really have much of a chance to BD.

I bought some OPK's for this cycle, but I won't really be able to use them. Can't really sneak off to the bathroom at a campsite to pee on a stick!

You can still bd...you just gotta be quiet;)

Took a test this morning was still really faint...almost fainter than the first one. Not getting my hopes up. Af is supposed arrive tomorrow so we'll see how it goes by the end of the week.

cmr - do you have anything that's pink dye? I don't trust those blue dyes at all!!

No I was going to go to the store and get some more though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"