Testing July 2014

I'm 8DPO today. I was planning on testing on July 4th (@ 11DPO) just because I might have one or two beers and I want to make sure. But now that I'm not really feeling anything I might hold out until AF is supposed to show (July 8th).

Though if I don't start spotting by the 5th I will be suspicious. I ALWAYS spot 2-3 days before AF. Last cycle I started spotting 4 days before AF.

I'm conflicted :/

bumpin4baby I O'd a little earlier than I thought so am due AF on the 4th. I will be testing on the 5th if I get there before AF.

beachy it's so hard isn't it. I think by the 5th though, you will have a better idea. I think if you haven't started spotting by then, you will want to test. Hopefully we are all still in the race by then! Time is passing soooooooooooooooooo slowly. I really can't do this every month...

citrus - tell me about it. This is our 8th cycle....I feel like every TWW is longer than the last... :(

Did another IC this morning and not surprisingly BFN. Only 8 DPO. Most of my "symptoms" have subsided now, still get the occasional twinge and cramp, but I am starting to feel like I am willing myself into feeling these symptoms. Regardless, going to use a FRER tomorrow morning and if it's negative, going to wait until the weekend when AF is due to use another one (if I can hold out that long).

Beachy- I tried to take a break from temping but it's just so normal now that it's part of my wake up routine. The reason this cycle is so confusing for me is that with all the temping I have done in the last year my chart has NEVER looked like this. It usually was flat lined.
I believe it might have been implantation.. my temp did go back up today! :D 36.4 to 36.8

Citrus - I am doing good today. I feel a little more irritable then normal, doesn't help being Canada Day and I'm a taxi dispatcher. :dohh: People are sooo stupid sometimes!
I tested again today (10dpo) and my line came back significantly darker then the ones I took at 5dpo. I'm planning on buying a FRER with some money from my pay Thursday and testing when I wake up Friday afternoon. I know I'm going for blood work on Saturday but I wanna have the experience of peeing on the stick and finding out before the dr's! haha

bumpin4baby- fingers crossed for a :bfp: How many dpo are you?

Hi Ladies,

So. . . I think I am out. :( I saw some brown spotting this morning when I wiped, and this is normal (to the day) for me as a sign that AF is on her wicked way. I'm trying to stay positive and tell myself that I'm not out till the witch shows, but to be honest, I'm feeling really sad right now. Gah!!!!

I am though, really hoping that I see some other BFP from you ladies over this weekend! I know testing day is right around the corner for some of you!! FX!!!

I live in the United States, so I have a few days off to celebrate the 4th of July holiday. I guess if the witch shows I won't feel guilty indulging in a few drinks!!!

Oh no maddy, what a shame. It does sometimes feel futile being positive when u know you are out.

I still had a high temp when I woke up this morning, so 3 more to go. BUT I think I have felt some mild AF style cramping today. Having said that I'm also still having this nausea so still a little hopeful. For me, the temp drop will be my first sign that it's over, which is making it difficult to sleep as I am constantly thinking about what my temp will be :-/ I can TOTALLY see why you've given it a miss this cycle beachy.

Frodi, that they came back darker is really positive news! I have everything crossed for you!

hello! i just read this whole thread and you all made me laugh so hard and then nod my head so many times...

citrusfruit, my husband and i just starting "trying" this cycle too. and by trying, it was more just not using protection anymore. we were just gonna see what happens someone said something about getting so anxious during the tww and how they didn't realize it meant so much to them - that's so me. i almost lost it last night when my husband was pestering me about what i was typing (i was on here but didn't want to talk about it - he knows i'm crazy, but i feel like i have to filter some of this craziness, might be too much for him!) and it just made me realize how much i want to get pregnant...:shhh:

i am afraid to start temping or getting opk's or anything that i can obsess about because i know it will drive me mad.

anyway, AF is due on the 8th so i'm planning on testing friday morning, and then not again until it's late...if i have the will power!:dohh:

Jumpingo - I hear you! These forums really help me. DH is really supportive, but I think I am a little baby crazy and I do want to hide some of my crazy from him! :haha:

Good luck this weekend!

Maddy- I'm sorry :hugs:

I also live in the US and the reason I wanted to test on the 4th was because I wanted to have a few beers and not worry. But now that I'm closer to the date I'm really feeling out. Nothing is out of the ordinary and I'm pretty much just waiting for my pre-AF spotting to start (should start Saturday or Sunday)

I don't really know what to do. Part of me wants to test on the 4th, the other part of me knows it will be a BFN and I don't want to waste a First Response as I only have 2 more left.

Oh and this site definetly helps me hide the crazy from my OH!! Haha

So ladies, I had a funny morning this morning. Woke up and my temp was high, highest this cycle. Got allll excited, then checked my phone and realised it was only half past 5! So I thought, I can't get up now and tried to drift back to sleep. So then I woke up again at 6.15. Usually temp about 6.45 but I couldn't sleep anymore, so I temped again....had dropped 0.8 degrees!! So did it again and dropped another .3!! So I decided I had to test because I was going crazy, and BFN.

Beachy, I would say test. Obviously I was disappointed, but can now gear up for the next cycle and enjoy a few drinks this weekend.

I've pretty much realized that I'm pRobably out this cycle. Never got an opk and just kind of over using them. My cm is creamy the last 2 days so who knows. Maybe I did O and I don't even know it.

Jumpingo - I hear you! These forums really help me. DH is really supportive, but I think I am a little baby crazy and I do want to hide some of my crazy from him! :haha:

Good luck this weekend!

thanks! yeah, my husband is really supportive and wants a baby too but i think he's totally fine just ntnp-ing and doesn't get hung up on timing or dates or anything. he is the laid-back to my neurotic though; that's why i love him.:friends: he does keep me half sane.:winkwink:

anyway, it's already the 4th here, and i tested early this morning first thing. BFN:( now just trying to pass the time until AF gets here:coffee:

hopefully everyone else who is testing soon gets some pretty pink lines!:happydance:

Last night I told my OH that if AF doesn't show on monday, we could do a pregnancy test. His reaction: Yeah but I really don't think it'll be this month already. :( He obviously was trying to curb my enthusiasm and I assume he was right doing so. This morning my temp went down a little as well... No others signs so far.

I'll go get a HPT this afternoon and I'll see how long I'll be able to hold myself from testing.

I am 11DPO today and I didn't test :( I am just too scared to see a negative right now. I have decided that if I don't start my usual pre-AF spotting by Sunday than I will test. AF is due Tuesday so if I test today I feel like it might be too early. I thought I saw some brown tinged cm yesterday so I am not too hopeful.

Also I have zero symptoms whatsoever! Except I am really tired...slept in until 7:30am today (my body clock always wakes me up between 5:30-6am every morning) so that was nice...still tired....but I can chalk that up to a very long day yesterday in the sun!

Already told the OH I think I'm out for this cycle and he thinks it's time I go to the Dr.....which I agree with but it's only been 8 months.....still...maybe I'll go if AF shows :shrug:

Beachy, I've always thought that if I get to that point I'd exaggerate a little about how long we'd been TTC. Here in the UK, I've heard some people say docs won't investigate until you've been trying a year to 18 months. So I'd possibly be thinking about it in your position too. Any other symptoms/AF clues today?

I had another high temp today, but I'm very tired now so thinking sleep was disturbed and it is also very hot here in the last few days so maybe that is having an impact? Not sure, but after BFN at 13 dpo I'm not counting any chickens. Might get an FRER tomorrow if I'm not out, that will be 15 dpo and my original test date.

At 11 dpo beachy, you are still early. Big chance of a false negative.

Hello ladies! Sorry it has been a while! I'm 13 dpo now, and showing very promising symptoms! I feel the same way I did when I was pregnant with my son. Here are my symptoms:
I have been dizzy when I bend down and back up, nauseated a couple of times with stomach pain and lower back pain with it, I have had sharp twinges, my CP has been high, firm, closed, my CM has been yellow and alternating between sticky, wet , and creamy, and I have had vivid dreams. The cramps have since went away, but I still have the occasional twinge.. I also have been strangely attracted to the smell of raw meat, and wanting brownies and chocolate milk! I have been irratable, and had a sensitive sense of smell- today I smelt my sons poopy diaper from the other room! On top of all of this I have had bad breast tenderness mostly next to the arm pit area, they have been swelling, the right is now slightly bigger than the left now.. Lol, and I can see blue veins now... All of these are the same as the symptoms I had in my last pregnancy, the only thing I haven't had is food adveraions... Fertility friend says all together so far 70 pts in pregnancy analizer.. I will not be testing until I am a week late for AF, but until then, I am so excited and have positive vibes! If I'm not pregnant, I must be crazy! Haha

Sounds good mommyof1!! That is a lot of symptoms! How long is your LP usually? Are u temping? You are very good for waiting till a week late! So what date are u planning to test, if AF stays away?

Citrus- it's the same here, dr.'s want you to try a year before coming in. I think I might make an appointment for when AF is over. The OH and I are not young...we don't really have time to waste. I'd be pissed if something really was wrong and we had just wasted all these months :(

I'm just waiting for AF to show now. I had some dark brown discharge this morning after breakfast so I put in a Softcup and a few hours later I took it out and it had a small amount of brown cm in it. This looks exactly like my pre-AF spotting. I'm guessing I was wrong about my O date and it was CD12 not CD13. If it was CD12 this spotting puts me right on track for the spotting I get every month and AF is due Monday.

If the spotting stops after today or AF doesn't start by Tuesday I'll test. But right now it doesn't look promising.

The OH and I are not young...we don't really have time to waste. I'd be pissed if something really was wrong and we had just wasted all these months :(

this is the major factor in me thinking i'm gonna start temping. i did some reading yesterday and figured if we're gonna start trying, why waste time just hoping for good luck and timing...? my husband is perfectly happy just ntpt-ing but i'm not sure i am.:shy:

i AM sure it'll drive me insane with all the temp taking and scheduled sex, but i am not sure i can do the waiting game wondering if we had sex around O or not...

i mean, i know people get pregnant all the time without planning or anything, but i guess i'm starting to think "but if temping and planning make it happen faster, why wouldn't you?" can anyone convince me one way or the other? haha....pros? cons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->