Testing July 2014

My LP is usually 14 days long with a 28 day cycle! I ovulated late, according to CM, and I'm on CD 31 right now... I am assuming I ovulated late because I just got off of the mini pill (Lo Loestrine 10 mg) I am so excited to test, but waiting so that I don't waste $$... I want to so bad though!! Haha

:hi: Hope everyone is doing well, I've been MIA from this thread for awhile. I THINK I'm 4dpo now. Since I'm not temping or doing opk's and this is my first cycle off the pill then who knows for sure, but I believe I may have ovulated on Tuesday (cd15). On Monday (cd14) I got sore nipples out of the blue (never had that before) and had terrible diahrrea (sorry tmi!). I was trying to look for ewcm but it was hard for me to tell with the BD'ing. My cervix was also high, soft, and open that day. (of course we couldn't BD though bc DH was at work!! Grr) We did the night of cd13 though. Tuesday (cd15) I woke up with horrible AF-like cramps on my left side only that even went down into my bottom and back. I had dental work and the cramps were bothering me more than the dentist. About midday I felt this weird bubble/pop and then the cramps subsided shortly after. I also had what I believe was ewcm and my cervix was still soft and high. Wanted to BD asap but that didn't happen until about 1am late that night. Wednesday (1dpo..maybe??) still had sore nips but not much else. Unable to BD again bc DH didn't feel well. :growlmad: Thursday we got in an early morning 6am session on Thursday before he went to work (2dpo maybe) just in case since I don't really know what's going on. Later that evening I had these sharp painful cramps low on the left that felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife for half of the day. Friday still had sore nips but not as bad and a few more stabbing pains. I'll probably test around July 12th just for the heck of it. I'm upset we didn't get to BD as much as I would have liked, or when I would have liked, but oh well.

Sorry for rambling!

Jumpingo - before I was trying, I thought temping was great. It really helped me understand my cycle. Now though, I'm on my first cycle TTC #1 and my temps are really confusing me, probably because I'm thinking about it too much?! Also, BD does get prescriptive, which can take the fun out. We've had a couple of time where DH (TMI) has struggled to be ready (iykwim!!) which has never happened before. Having said that, once your in the TWW it's nice to know you've timed it right. If you do go for it, maybe try to tell OH as little as possible!!

Beachy - sorry you're feeling out. Waiting for AF is horrid isn't it.

Mkyerby - you have a chance! It only takes once remember!!

AFM - temps are being crazy, really low one min then high the next, so I have no idea what's happening. I might do my other cheapy or maybe I'll buy an FRER. Don't want to waste my money but I want to enjoy a drink tonight if it's not my month!!

Hi everyone :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Argh...I hate this. Spotting sucks because there is always the thought...maybe this is implantation bleed? And I go back and forth so much about it I drive myself nuts.

Besides the brown spotting I don't feel like AF is coming. But I'm pretty sure the brown is turning redish, and I just checked my cervix and it's starting to open.

I almost wish the spotting was red so I could fully accept AF is coming. Oh well...the OH is taking me to play golf today to take my mind off things. I've never been so this should be interesting and maybe therapeutic to hit the ball hard! Haha

Thinking of picking up some opk's for next cycle....debating on temping again too. But I've quite liked to doing that :/

How many days have you been spotting beachy? Have you thought anymore about consulting your doc? I am also in limbo, 15 dpo, tested today and Bfn. Want AF to hurry up and arrive now so I can start again. Have been drinking tonight so won't necessarily be able to trust tomorrow's temp. Sigh. I need to get a hobby!!!!

Want AF to hurry up and arrive now so I can start again. Have been drinking tonight so won't necessarily be able to trust tomorrow's temp. Sigh. I need to get a hobby!!!!

ME. TOO.

also, i am planning to start temping next cycle...does drinking the night before make your numbers invalid??

Hey ladies, thought id join the group. Af is due thos wednesday but not positive if she'll show. Currently on cd 24. Took a test on cd 21 and got a bfn...ever since cd 18 ive had to pee non stop and I gotta watch it if I cough or sneeze, sore bb's every now and then, lower back pain. And now nausea. Not sure if I want to cave in and buy another test or just wait. Im hoping I just tested to early. If we didnt catch the seed this cycle im thinking about starting to check my body temp. I hate waiting but I hate caving in to get a test and then have it a bfn.

Welcome CM and good luck!!

We'll I'm out guys, AF finally showed up, despite temps still being up, grr!! Glad to be able to start again though.

Jumpingo - yes drinking can affect your temp. So can sleeping in, not sleeping well etc. I'm considering opks next cycle but not sure I want another thing to pee on haha!!

Citrus....I'm sorry AF showed :( but now no more limbo and you can start fresh!!!

I did pick up some OPK's yeaterday but I'm not going to temp again. I think once AF officially shows her face I will make a Dr.'s appointment. I need to figure out what's going on (if anything) or if we just haven't gotten lucky yet and all is well.

So the brown discharge kind of continues. I didn't really have much at all yesterday, only when I wiped and not enough for a liner or anything.

Today I've only had a tiny amount when I do an internal check. I feel off and frustrated because I feel like it should be turning redish now. I looked back in previous cycles and by now 13DPO it had some red to it. But....it's still morning. So you never know.

Cervix is still starting to open so maybe all the working out I've been doing lately is holding off my usual AF stuff for a couple days.

How is everyone else? Anyone test today?

Hello everyone! I'm new to BnB, and new to TTC. I'm 32 and my DH is 40, and we're on cycle #3 of TTC #1. Before TTC, I was on the pill for many, many years. I'm not sure if I'm ovulating yet - my temps from last cycle suggest that I did, but I haven't seen any EWCM since stopping the pill. So we're using Preseed this cycle. I didn't realize just how much I wanted it and just how crazy it would make me until we really started trying!

Anyway, I'm on CD12, I think I O'd on CD17 last month, and my LP is consistently 12 days. So my plan is to test on July 30th, and BD like crazy for the next week!

I hope everyone still waiting to test gets a BFP soon!

Sekhmet- welcome!

I am also 32 (OH is 38) and we are TTC#1!

8th cycle here and 13DPO. Started spotting dark brown at 11DPO. It's not getting heavier so it's just a waiting game.....the TWW sucks!!

Havent tested today, my boobs hurt so bad though. Went out to breakfast and couldnt finish my food. I felt full and then sick off of a sudden. I kinda want to wait until thursday but I dont know if I can wait that long. Im just tired of always seeing negatives.

Welcome sekhmet

Thanks for the welcomes! It's nice to have somewhere to commiserate with others who are TTC. I don't currently have any real-life friends trying and my DH is already feeling too much pressure, so I try not to obsess about it with him.

Beachy: We're in the same boat then :) 13DPO, how long is your LP usually? I've only been through the TWW twice, and it was awful. I hope you get a BFP soon, 8 months is a long time to wait for that positive test.

cmr: How many DPO are you? It's so hard to wait to test.

Sekhmet- my LP is usually 14/15 days. I'm expecting AF Tuesday but maybe Wednesday. I temped for a long time but decided to take a break so I'm just guessing on my O date based on when I normally ovulate and my cervix position.

When do you plan on testing?

I also don't have any real life friends TTC, actually only a couple friends know we are. And it seems everyone in my life has gotten pregnant after a couple months of protection free sex....so no one understands what we are going through, I don't even try and talk to them.

Cmr-I'm having the total opposite problem....I'm eating everything in site today!!!! Haha...nothing new around AF time though. I'm afraid to test too....I would rather wait to see if AF shows than test and test and see BFN's!

My brown spotting seems to have stopped. Though I'm taking that with a grain of salt. Normally when I start spotting like this I put in a Softcup and leave it in all day...I didn't do that this time so this could just be the normal amout of spotting that I have. If it doesn't start turning red by tomorrow @ 14DPO I will be suspicious...

Beachy: I haven't been through enough cycles post-BCP to know when I normally ovulate. I'm also afraid I'm not that good at interpreting my cervix position and I can't use CM because I haven't had any EWCM since stopping the pill.

Based on my last cycle, I'm anticipating O on CD17 and my luteal phase is predictably 12 days. So AF should arrive on the 23 or 24. I'm aiming to test on the 25, if I can hold out that long!

I agree, I know many people that just decided to stop birth control and were instantly pregnant without even trying. And my mom was like that for both, so she doesn't even know I'm trying because I know she would be constantly asking and adding to the stress.

Fx for a BFP for you this month!

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I've been quiet - the :witch: arrived for me over the weekend. I was a day late, which is quite unusual for me, so for some reason I thought I would test. :dohh: Of course I got a BFN and then proceeded to have a mini-meltdown!!! I know it's crazy since we haven't been ttc for a very long time, but I really couldn't help feel so disappointed.

This sparked a nice talk with DH, who was able to help me calm down and was really supportive. I'm refocused now and going into this next cycle with positive energy! I've decided that I'm going to try and temp this cycle and downloaded the FF app to help me track things, so we will see!

How is everyone else holding up?

sorry for the ladies that the witch got! no update really just finally got my +opk...so i'll be testing when you are ladies are on to the next O!

any BFPs?

Maddy - FF is the best! I did learn a lot when I temped...I just need to take a break from it right now.

I'm still waiting for AF to officially start so I can call CD1. I'm still having this dark brown discharge/spotting. No red yet (I don't think). But I definitely feel AFish today (if that makes sense). I should start tomorrow.

Well ladies im about 12 dpo. Woke up this morning and felt like puking. I think im going to cave even though af is due wednesday. Im just nervous to actually test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->