• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing June 4th

Onelildream

Newly preg with #4
Reaction score
I'm 1dpo. Haha. I'm already counting down:nope:!!! Anyone wanna be testing buddies with me?! I'll be testing June 4th, and (let's be honest) like every day before that(from 10dpo)...:haha:, HAHAHA!

I'm totally game for symptom spotting, too! You have my permission to make fun of me when I'm NOT pregnant, but had every symptom in the book!

tee hee!!! Good luck hun... I'd join but I am due for AF on friday.

I'm with you! Testing on the 4th officially, but will likely cave before that. Did you do anything different this cycle? I used pre-seed and soft cups, plus quite a few supplements. Let's hope this is the month!!!! Good luck to you :flower:

I'm with you! Testing on the 4th officially, but will likely cave before that. Did you do anything different this cycle? I used pre-seed and soft cups, plus quite a few supplements. Let's hope this is the month!!!! Good luck to you :flower:

Yeah, this is my first month on Clomid! Woot-woot. I'm hoping it's produced a miracle! I've heard good things about preseed. I'm going to pick some up for the next round, if this one doesn't work... I'm only taking prenatals, and Vit B, cause I read that was good for something. lol. What are softcups?

I'll be testing June 3rd! Was originally going to be the 4th but there's a night out for a friend's birthday on the 3rd and don't want to drink if I'm pregnant! I don't mind being the only sober one on a pubcrawl though, and I know that my friend's will be really excited for me if being pregnant is the reason for me not drinking!:thumbup: Tbh though, I'll probably be testing from the 1st as I'm already looking at the box that I know contains 3 prenancy tests when I'm in the bathroom and I'm only 3dpo!:dohh:

Beca :wave:

Yeah, this is my first month on Clomid! Woot-woot. I'm hoping it's produced a miracle! I've heard good things about preseed. I'm going to pick some up for the next round, if this one doesn't work... I'm only taking prenatals, and Vit B, cause I read that was good for something. lol. What are softcups?

Good luck with the clomid! I used it for a few months but it gave me such terrible depression I had to stop. I hope it doesn't give you the same side effects.

Soft cups are usually used for menstruation -- they're an alternative to pads, tampons, etc. But some women have started to use them to help conception. You put one in after BD, and it holds the spermies close to your cervix for another 12 hours. You can go to the soft cups web site, but there's also a couple of threads here on b and b that will give you practical advice. Just do a thread search. :)

I'll also be a buddy.
I'm due for AF on the 1st, but if I don't get her I'll probably test on the 4th =)

I'll be testing June 3rd! Was originally going to be the 4th but there's a night out for a friend's birthday on the 3rd and don't want to drink if I'm pregnant! I don't mind being the only sober one on a pubcrawl though, and I know that my friend's will be really excited for me if being pregnant is the reason for me not drinking!:thumbup: Tbh though, I'll probably be testing from the 1st as I'm already looking at the box that I know contains 3 prenancy tests when I'm in the bathroom and I'm only 3dpo!:dohh:

Beca :wave:

Hahaha about the preg tests! I hear ya! I have 4 and am trying to figure out how to space them out... But I HATE getting a bfn, so I am going to try and hold on!

hi ill be your symptom spotting buddie hehehe
af due june 4th too ............but will def be testing b4 that like 10 dpo (ok ill be honest from bout 8dpo with ic's ).......ill keep the superdrug ones for 10dpo onwards .......unless i actually get to see a hint of a line on the ic's hahaha

cant wait to start testing ..........and symptom spotting hahah
so nuthing really happening today ....only 2dpo.....got creamy cm ....dats bout it......
anyone else wanna share their cm details lol.........or other things?????

trust me within a few days ill be like.....ooo i got a twinge or my back hurts or HOPFULLY! MY BOOBS HURT!!!!!!

I have got NOTHING! I'm hoping to feel implantation in a few days, but really, I think I'm just a sitting duck until then!

I have got NOTHING! I'm hoping to feel implantation in a few days, but really, I think I'm just a sitting duck until then!

Feeling any twinges yet? MY appetite seems to be off.. but I don't know if it's just in my mind!

Hi ladies. Hope u dont mind me joining u. I'll be testing on the 5th. Right now I have very full bbs. They r hot to touch and my nipples are very sensitive. I had dull ache in my lower left side for a couple of days, but it's gone now. I'm also feeling out of it today, like I might be getting a cold.

I'll be testing around that time too... turns out I had my O dates way off.

Hi ladies. Hope u dont mind me joining u. I'll be testing on the 5th. Right now I have very full bbs. They r hot to touch and my nipples are very sensitive. I had dull ache in my lower left side for a couple of days, but it's gone now. I'm also feeling out of it today, like I might be getting a cold.

Nice symptoms.... hope it's a little bean for ya!

OMG! I just took an OPK and it was a light postive. I took one this morning and there was a light line, but the line on the 2nd OPK is darker. There is a real light line on them all the time, but these are darker. I'm freaking out. I want to run to Walmart to get a pt, but it's so late.

I have held off on POAS yet....so I think I may pee on an OPK in the morning just to see if I get anything before I buy a FRER. My DH has said tonight go get one because they say they can detect up to 6 days prior to the date AF is supposed to hit...but I just want to hold out a little longer. I hate the disappointment of a BFN:(

Doingit4us-Did you take a pt?? Good luck, Girl!

Everyone else- lotsa babydust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"