Testing May 26th!!! Anyone else wanna wait with me?!?!!

I'm planning on testing on Friday because I'm impatient and I'm trying to test while hubby is at work. Lol. He doesn't know. Didn't want him to stress about something that might not happen, you know?

Hey ladoes! Sorry to create a thread then run! I had a very long strenuous traing this weekend. I'm glad we all are finding each other. Today I am 6DPO and feeling like crap. I think I have a yeast infection and a UTI. I'm hopefully off to the dr today and hoping this won't mess anything up.
TryingForNo2, I like your question. It's hard for me to pin down how exactly I feel in the TWW. Hubby and I have been trying for 8 months this time so there's a sense of defeat and afraid it could take 2-1/2 years or longer like it did last time.
I also feel like we finally have a fighting chance bc I don't always ovulate. I spend the whole month trying and hoping to make it to the TWW. Then I get here and get annoyed with waiting! Lol
TTC is hard and there are just sooooo many emotions tied up in it.

Ugh. Sorry you feel lame. I had my first ever UTI in December then got another one in Feb! Apparently it's common for them to reoccur. Hate it. I'm hoping it's a symptom for you, though! ;P

Im not sure how I feel. Haha. We both would welcome another baby, but we're about to move into my in laws house in a couple weeks and its just bad timing. We had an oopsie on my peak fertile day and I've been freaking out ever since. Haha. I go back and forth between thinking we can handle it and another baby isn't that big a deal and thinking I'm not ready!!! Lol. But we'll be happy either way and I know deep down that we'll be fine. Just didn't expect things to happen this way. Hahaha.

i thought we were safe until my ovulation came a week earlier than expected. It's not a perfect time exactly for us either so I'm not telling DH for now. Which is why I'll be testing next Monday at work if my AF is late, rather than at home. Let DH be forever blissfully unaware or very surprised :haha:

Lol. I bought some tests today and threw the box away and have them hiding in my purse so hubby doesn't see. It feels like im a teenager hiding drugs or something. :rofl:

Hey ladoes! Sorry to create a thread then run! I had a very long strenuous traing this weekend.

TTC is hard and there are just sooooo many emotions tied up in it.

It's a great thread with so many ladies testing around the same time. Hope this is your month - I've only been in the TWW a few times in my life and always found it emotionally draining.. kudos to everyone actively TTC!

Hey ladies!

Jamie Sue - Sorry you've been feeling under the weather! I hope you feel better soon! UTI's are the worst!

Charlie - I can't imagine what an oopsie must feel like. I'm sure it's terrifying / exciting / nerve racking, but I have to admit I'm a little jealous! :haha: I'm using a sperm bank so I've got to have that timing perfectly down to even pretend to have a chance of getting pregnant.

So I've been testing out my HCG trigger shot, and today's test was much lighter. Hopefully it'll be completely negative in the next 2-3 days. Then I can wait until around 10 days post IUI to start compulsively testing again! I had my IUI 5 days ago. Getting closer!!! Only 10 days until I'm 14 DPIUI! Come on may 28th!!!

I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job with not getting TOO excited. I've done that before... it's absolutely heart breaking. I've been trying to make myself believe that it didn't work this cycle. That way I can be pleasantly surprised if it did, and if it didn't I'll be ready to start the next steps.

I'm on IUI number 2 out of 3. We haven't decided what happens next after that...Hopefully we won't have to!

I DID however figure out that if this cycle worked my due date would be February 4th. =)

Sending out all of my happy, calm, baby vibes.

I should be testing the 25th. Not sure if I'll wait that long though! he he. I SHOULD because my body is still out of whack from MC end of April. So I know I can't trust any symptoms I feel. But none the less I will probably test early because it helps get it out of my head for a day or two. My HCG was down to 5 at the beginning of this month anyway, so I know if it turns up positive, I will actually be pregnant.

I will be testing every week or so until either I get a BFP or AF returns. I just don't want to be pregnant again and not know.

Hubby and I are "not trying, not preventing" while he decides if he is ready to actually try for a number 4. :haha: That sounds weird I know! That is his way of saying he is okay if we have another one. Our house is small and he is nervous about the logistics of one more kid. So he's not ready to officially say, "okay, let's have another one!" But I think this last surprise (not trying, we're preventing...most of the time) opened up his heart to another one.

Lol. I bought some tests today and threw the box away and have them hiding in my purse so hubby doesn't see. It feels like im a teenager hiding drugs or something. :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I always hide the tests from hubby just incase it's nothing. Glad I'm not the only one!

Thankfully this time we've already had that discussion so he knows I'm testing every week or so until BFP or AF returns. So he wont freak out if he sees them.

moring ladies how you all feeling?? ive woke like a dull ache in my lower tummy and feeling so sick (I have been feeling sick for about a week on and off now). im not over think any of this but sometimes you cant help it can you? it took us 18months to conceive DD2 and im really worried I wont be able to cope if it takes that long again! im taking folic acid and a friend of mine swears by vitex have any of you heard of that? thanks xxxx

Trying, I had a twinge in my low, low abdomen on the center / left side in the middle of the night and officially went into crazy woman mode! (Implantation cramps?!)

I've heard of vitex. It's made from the chaste berry and can really help people with PCOS. I know of a few women on here who got pregnant with it. Do you have PCOS?

hi Mr&Mrs, I don't have PCOS, I didn't realise that's what it was for, I just kinda googled vitex and it said it helps with TTC. thanks for the info! I hope we get the answer we want this month :) baby dust xxx

Well, I should rephrase: I've only ever heard of it used for PCOS, but that doesn't mean it's not used for general TTC purposes! I know it helps balance out certain hormones, but I'm not sure which ones.

Hopefully we do get the answers we're looking for this month! FX!

Nine more days until I test the final test!

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up this month, but I have been feeling like I have a hair in the back of my throat for the last few days and it's made me sick abit today, I suffered really bad with morning sickness with my previous pregnancies and I remember it feeling like a hair in my mouth last time! I'm praying for us all! Xx

7dpo (days past oopsie):haha:

Have af type cramps today and feels wet down there. Similar to when AF is supposed to show her face. I'm not sure if it's a preggo symtpom or not. I can also get this type of cramoy feeling when I get a UTI, but I doubt it's a uti. Usually when I get one the only symptom I have is blood in my urine. o_O other than that I'd have no idea. Crazy how weird our bodies are huh?

Mrs&Mrs I really hope this is your bfp month!
Starting to feel like I wouldn't mind another baby now. Ugh. I hate this tww.

Trying for 2 when do you test?

Best of luck, ladies!
My AF is due 24th, so I'll be testing 25th if it's late. I'll be 18DPO by then but I'm waiting that long because this is an unexpected TWW for me. The last time i suspected a happy accident, I tortured myself silly with BFNs only for AF to turn up.

This is an unexpected tww for me as well. I know how you feel. I keep going back and forth aboout whether to test early or not. Don't want to waste money, but really want to know ASAP. :wacko:

Unexpected tww for me too. We lost our surprise baby at 4 1/2 weeks April 29. We were not planning on having another for a while (if at all) before that pregnancy, but it definitely opened up a place in hubby's heart for another one. We're still not trying, but have apparently stopped preventing. It was a conscious choice on his part. And I was aware, we just never officially decided to try again. We usually only dtd 1-2 times per month (hubby is depressed). This past few weeks we dtd 4 times in the 2 weeks around ovulation. So here I am in the 2ww!

I'll be testing on the 25th maybe. AF is due that day but it is also my daughter's 5th birthday. This is only my second cycle since MC and I don't think it'll be this month for us :(

So sorry to hear about your MC :hugs: This our first cycle since our MC.

I hope you get your BFP this month!

moring ladies how you all feeling?? ive woke like a dull ache in my lower tummy and feeling so sick (I have been feeling sick for about a week on and off now). im not over think any of this but sometimes you cant help it can you? it took us 18months to conceive DD2 and im really worried I wont be able to cope if it takes that long again! im taking folic acid and a friend of mine swears by vitex have any of you heard of that? thanks xxxx

Yes, so hard to not notice every little thing!! I know it's too early to feel the difference and yet there are things that feel different! My boobs feel a little odd, mild cramping in lower abdomen, cervix is soft, NO PATIENCE! (first sign for last two pregnancies) Nausea, which has been going on since the MC, but it went away for a few days and was becoming less frequent before that. And then it smacked me in the face this afternoon! Oh, and a random sore throat (also early symptom last time). Only time will tell if these are still left over symptoms from MC or a precious new little one.

TWW really messes with our emotions huh? One minute I want another little one so bad! Then my three get crazy and I'm thinking maybe now is not a good time. Not to mention, my 7 year old's teachers had a meeting with me today saying they think he might have ADD. We're already getting him tested for Autism (for the 3rd time!) and suspect our 5 year old has inherated our ADHD. Hubby and I both have it and statistically speeking, a new little one could very well end up with Autism or ADHD also. Can we handle another little one who requires some extra patience? Or what if something else goes wrong in it's DNA or we have another MC?

Then I go to Target and see a lady with a beautiful preggo belly...and almost can't look away! Next thing I know I'm imagining feeling a baby inside me again! Man do I miss that. It is the craziest most awesome thing for sure!

Feeling a little like a crazy person right now.:dohh: Can we count that as a symptom??:haha:

Oh, and I totally caved and tested today at 9DPO, with not FMU, very diluted pee...it was negative of course! :dohh: Last time I had the permanent lack of patience for a week before I got a BFP. And it just started today. So yeah...there goes that lack of patience again! Testing seems to get it out of my system for a few days though. Then I know I have no way of knowing so I might as well forget about it for now. But that only works when I do it with FMU. Otherwise I tell myself it might just not be concentrated enough! So I'll probably test again tomorrow morning with FMU and then maybe I can wait until the 25th...or not!:haha:

Im trying not to test until the 26th:nope:

If my IC tests come today I will probably cave and do one today lol!! im slightly confused though as I have 2 period apps on my phone, they both have the same data in them but one is saying im 3days late (around this time I got a faint bfp with dd2) and the other app says AF isn't due until sunday :huh: its only Wednesday if that's the case lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->