Testing May 26th!!! Anyone else wanna wait with me?!?!!

So this is my first time for ttc and tww... I did not know how difficult it can be just to have a baby! I tested early because I am impatient, but I am going to test probably the 28th. Hoping for some good news!

Calendar says ov for me was supposed to be 11th. DTD the 11th... then ewcm the 12-13... no opk so unsure of ov date. But gave in and tested today the 21st.... BFN. Of course. At least I can quit obsessing now. Just seems weird with all the symptoms. I gave in to test cause I went for a hike today and I have a really bad sore throat/cold coming on... ehh... better go get more tests! Haha

Ok so I'd say exhaustion is the symptom we all have in common. I wish I could say that was abnormal for me but it's not. My youngest is 21 months old and still nurses at least 3x a night, which means I've been a total zombie for like 2 years. It was worse this morning though. I had to break down and take a nap.
Besides all that, I did have a very light streak of blood when I went potty. im 9 DPO so maybe I mplantation bleeding?!?!? *fingers crossed*
Anyone else have a SO who keeps bugging the crap outta them? My hubby keeps asking how I feel? Do I feel pregnant? How many days past O am I? When can I test?
He's making me crazier than I'm making myself!!! Lol I know he's just excited and stressed and worried too, but he doesn't realize how guilty I feel... Ik it's not my fault I have PCOS but it's bc of our PCOS that conceiving is sooooo difficult.
Alright I'm done with my pity party for now! Lol

Oh I was also gonna say that I feel like I'm having a dip in supply. My DD2 nursed nonstop ALL DAY!!! idk if it's a good sign or not bc I always have a dip in supply when AF is coming too :-/

Hey Krazzysgirl, I think that was one of my symptoms before, feeling hotter and then hot flushes! So sounds promising!!

This is the first time iv wrote in the TWW section and im getting excited n hopeful fir everyone! Even if its not the month we get our BFP its nice to know we will all prob be on here in 2weeks time to see how we get on next cycle! :D

Mind if I jump in? I'm testing the 25th or 26th. I'm 8ish DPO today. I didn't use OPKs or anything, so I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated. I tested this morning and of course, it was a BFN. I was crampy yesterday, but feel normal today. No sore boobs, no dip in milk supply (still nursing my 1 year old). Feeling out, but trying to hold out a little hope.

Hello ladies! I am a little late to the party :) but I will be testing on the 26th as well. This will be may and my SO 9th month TTC. It took us almost 2 years to get pregnant with our son so I am just going on the assumption that this one will take as long.

I was feeling optimistic because I start cramping one week before AF is due but I hadn't had any cramping this week but I started getting them this morning. They feel like normal AF cramps. What sucks is I have also noticed by boobs are sensitive and a little swollen. These used to be a pretty good indication of pregnancy (before our sons sticky bean I had 2 miscarriages and had these symptoms every time).

I am tired of getting my hopes up just to get a BFN and more frustrating is it seems my hubby only wants to :sex: around peak fertility so it is making me feel like he only wants me as a baby maker, not because he just wants me.

If this month is another BFN we need to go in and have my husband get his :spermy: tested and I will most likely have to go on Metformin for my PCOS which I took to get pregnant with our son.

Good luck ladies!! Just a few more days. :dust::dust:

Welcome LiLi2 and babymabey!

ToxiClove, sorry for the BFN, and that you are feeling under the weather! Hope you feel better soon! Still time for your BFP! Testing helps me stop obsessing too! Well, at least for a few days!

Jamie Sue, How exciting! Fingers crossed it's implantation bleeding!

Sugden88, This is also my first time writing in the TWW section. I am glad we did! It's nice to go through this together! I can't wait to see all of us get our BFP (eventually!):thumbup:

LiLi2, sorry for the BFN! Those stink! I have heard a lot of women say they feel out and then end up getting their BFP, so there's definitely still hope.

babymabey, I hope it wont take as long as last time and you'll get a wonderful surprise soon! Sorry you are feeling a little unwanted:hugs: I have also noticed for the last couple years, we usually dtd around my ovulation time (and often that's the only time). My husband was not wanting more kids for most of that time and was also depressed so he was usually not interested in dtd. My husband is still very much attracted to me, but the depression prevents him from wanting to do things that he enjoys. But it seemed that whatever pheromones I was putting off when I ovulated, he just couldn't resist.:happydance::haha:

Maybe your ovulation pheromones are irresistible too?

Ok, girls, I am feeling a little silly for even trying to figure anything out this cycle. It is the first cycle since MS, who knows if I will even ovulate. I think I did, but got weird signals from my body. Either O'd on the 10, 11, or 13th. The more I look at my notes I think it was probably the 13th (if I did). We did dtd on 6th, 8th, and 12th so it is possible if I actually O'd. But the symptoms are driving me mad! For all I know they could be left over MS symptoms, or AF symptoms that are magnified because of the post MS wonky hormones. This feels like the longest TWW ever because I keep getting excited (like the other night when my bbs were killing me) and then all is normal the next day. And then I remind myself all this probably means nothing.

I did check my cervix today and it still felt pretty soft, and there was barely pink tinged CM on my finger (sorry TMI!). So could be pre-AF which is due in 2 days (if I O'd on 10th)...or could be IB if I O'd on 13th. Man I miss pre-MC cycles...this one makes no sense!

Tested and had another bfn this morning.
I'm anywhere between 7-10dpo, so I guess it's still early.

Welcome candygrl! You're in good company, I tested early too!

I'm probably going to wait till the 28th. I'm very nervous and excited. I've read that a lot of couples conceive quickly with their first. I hope that it's the same for us.

welcome LiLi2 & Babymabey :) :)

I remember the first month we tried Candygrl- i was thinking about it every second...actually not much has changed i guess!!
LiLi2 i didnt use any ovulation kits either this month- i knew the week roughly so im just hoping it was enough, but we shall see!

Hi Babymaybe- sorry that you feel that way just now, iv had the opposite from you- since me and my hubby were/ are going through fertility testing then it has made him so nervous around ovulation time- hence why i stopped some of the testing to take the pressure off!! i think when its out his head he is relaxed and if he knows 'right im ovulating now' it makes him stressed! which i understand.

Krazzysgrl- i hope you do get your BFP this month, after my MC i found it hard to tell because i had all the syptoms of pregnancy but its also for AF...just mucks with your head eh?

Charlie-lael ..... maybe just too early to test.... try in a few days and il be looking out for your positive post fingers crossed!!

:) xx

I feel I've been really crampy especially in my lower right abdomen. And yesterday I was snacking all day. I keep wondering if its all in my head or if its the real thing..

Yeah im the same, i had some pains in my right lower pelvis area about 5/6 days ago, my boobs are sore (but usually are before AF) but i find my nipples look like they have more bumps around them?! i keep staring at them in the mirror thinking...are they darker? no...yes they are..are they? hmm...

drive you nuts! why cant women have abuilt in switch that we turn on when we are ready to have a baby? i should have turned mines on years ago!! boo...

when are you testing again? p.s where about are you? i see most people on this are from US/ Canada etc... im in little old Scotland :)

duh just read your post... your testing 28th... il be 27th :)

My husband thinks mine look different I can't really tell... I kept getting headaches for a while too idk if that would also be a sign? I am in the US. I've always wanted to go Scotland! Ireland too! I have a little of both on my dads side if the family. ;)

well that seems like a good sign! Iv had a few more headaches this week too but not sure if down to stress (v busy week)!

Ha yes Scotland is great just remeber to bring your hat & gloves if you visit!!

Do you think you will cave and test early?? :)

I did test the other day! Lol it said negative but going to try again on the 28th

Got a :bfp: today with SMU... not sure how I feel since we weren't trying. I'm kind of numb right now. Hubby doesn't seem thrilled. We've been kind of avoiding each other since I showed him the test. Hoping we feel excited about this eventually, but right now we're just in shock.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->