Testing May 26th!!! Anyone else wanna wait with me?!?!!

Id like to join if that's ok? AF is due 27th.... Had a mc 6mobths ago and have been trying for 2.5years.... Safe to say my patience left turn a long time ago! Can't decide if iv got symptoms or just really over thinking things! This TWW is just such a emotional rollercoaster!!

How is everyone else feeling? X

Welcome! :dust:
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope this is it for you!!

Today is 8dpo for me and my bbs feel a little sore which was my first symptom with my son.. honestly, I'm surprised I can feel anything in my breasts at all since I've been breastfeeding for so long. Haha.

Haha.... Well that's a good sign!
Iys weird I had 2mobyhs before where I just 'knew' I was pregnant....but wasn't.....and when I actually was pregnant I was oblivious!
I have sore bb just now and yesterday I had sharp jaggin pains on right side in pelvis...which has stopped.
This drives you crazy eh?!!

Did U know U were preggers before?
Thanks for ur reply :D x

Hello, I'm new her but would like to join I'm due to test the 28th I've been having some cramping and headaches today and yesterday I think af might be coming early :/

I'm going to be testing on May 28th if AF hasn't come by then, but we only dtd on 18th so it's unlikely. I am pretty convinced I ovulated late on the 18th due to stress which is why I'm sort of counting this as a tww. We'll start TTC properly next cycle.

Welcome new ladies!!!!

I officially tested out my trigger shot today, so I think I'm going to start testing again on Monday the 24th. AF is due on the 28th.

Eeeep!

My boobs are sore, I'm bloated, and I'm hungry all the time. These things happen to me during normal cycles too, but normally not so soon. We'll see! It's hard to say with all of the fertility drugs what's normal / what's a symptom.

Welcome new ladies! Sugden88, I am so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: We had a MC in April and one 8 years ago. Definitely hugging the three we had in between that time a little tighter!

charlie_lael, that's a good symptom for sure!

Mrs. and Mrs., I can only imagine how hard it is not to symptom spot with all the drugs making everything wonky! I hope this month is your BFP!

AFM, more nausea today and I woke up with the strangest feeling in my bbs. Not really pain, but sore and hmmm...I don't know how to explain it other then, I was so aware they were there!

Edited to add: And now 2hrs later, my bbs started hurting! Ouch! DH offered to massage them (not going to say no to that!:blush:) and then mentioned they felt heavier then normal! Sounds like a symptom to me! :thumbup:

So nice to hear from all you ladies and know that at least somewhere out there...you guys are going through the same thoughts & feelings as me! Xx

What a great group of ladies!!!! :dust: to all of us!!!
Well I definitely had a UTI but I didn't make it to the dr on Monday bc my youngest fell and split open her lip and had to be scheduled for surgery with a plastic surgeon. So by the time I got into the dr I was "verging" on a kidney infection. And by verging I meant I spiked a fever, vomited like a mad woman, and was having horrible kidney pain.
I'm doing way better today! Thank goodness!!! I do have a headache, am hungry, and a little dizziness... But idk if it's symptoms of pregnancy, AF, or bc I was so sick yesterday!!!
6 more days!!!!!!! Ugh ;)

Oh my god Jamie Sue! Sounds like a busy mad few days! Hope you and the wee one are starting to feel a bit more normal!!

At least we don't have too long to wait.... Isn't it weird how these 2 weeks feel like a eternity!

Hope all ladies doing well...sending out positive thoughts to us all. xx

Goodness jamie sue, i'm glad to hear you are doing better! Hope the little one is all well already too
Such a big group of ladies now.. will be so exciting to hear all our results soon. I was quite okay in the beginning of the two weeks but these last few days are passing by so slowly. Can't take it!

Fell asleep during toddler's naptime today! Hoping it's a symptom and I'm not just a lazy bum :haha:

Sounds like a good symptoms to have angeloftroy!! god a nap sounds good right about now!

skycastles i know what you mean, the days are passing too slowly, i always promise myself i wont focuss too mch on it...if it happens it happens but then each month, i get past ovulation and im like ''RIGHT>>>>>GAME ON''!!! terrible!

i felt slightly nauseous in the car earlier but its probably due to lack of sleep and running around :( but i hope not

:) xx

Nipples and bbs are more sore today.

I think ill test Saturday.

:dust:

im teasting on the 25 its my bday and i will be 13dpo good luck :)

Ohh exciting!!! Think il hold off til Wednesday 27th....but kinda have a feeling its not worked thus month and I hate getting disappointed!

Can't wait to hear ppl results, surly someone will get their BFP!! Xxx

i hope so got fingers and toes crossed lol

Jamie Sue, Oh, no! That sounds terrible! I am so glad you are feeling better though!

charlie_lael, that sounds promising!!

ashmom, what a wonderful birthday present that would be!!

Sugden88, I'm sorry you're feeling out. I have heard quite a few women say that and then end up getting their BFP so there is hope yet! And yes, hopefully out of all these women, SOMEONE will get a BFP!

AFM, no symptoms today except crazy tired. I took a nap today and the silly 3 year old stayed up! Man I needed it though. Hoping it's a symptom, but it might just be because I didn't get much sleep a few nights ago. Oh, and I was hot when I'm usually cold last night and half of today. AND my bbs were CRAZY sore last night but it went away today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->