Testing May 26th!!! Anyone else wanna wait with me?!?!!

Jamie and Lili I see lines! Congratulations!

I also caved and tested this morning.

BFN.

I'm going to try and hold off until Thursday before I test again. We'll see. I'm feeling pretty out this month.

question i just noticed ewcm and im 13dpo today is this normal or could it mean that im pregnant

question i just noticed ewcm and im 13dpo today is this normal or could it mean that im pregnant

I had some yesterday at 13 dpo. I was wondering the same thing. But I'm not sure cause my nipples hurt, not bbs, just nips. Lol and today af was due. No af, but had really painful cramps in right side again. Think I need to go see a dr... went away for now

The witch got me this morning. Hope you all have better luck than I did!! :)

Had blood work done at the clinic for the end of tww. Turns out a bfn so af should be here any hour :(

Hugs, Ash! I'm sorry. I just started a June thread on the TTC board, join us if you like :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2314339-june-cycle-thread-here-we-go.html

AF two days early, ah well it was a long shot this month. Gl everyone!

Hey ladies can I join you? Congrats to all with a BFP and I'm sorry for all who got AF.
I would have tested today but I tested yesterday at 10 dpo on wondfo (dark blue tab) preg test. I don't know how sensitive it is but I feel down. However I am feeling fatigued, tired, dizzy at times, very bloated and sore abdomen and was cramping today, gassy (very unusual). I feel the acid turning in my stomach if you know what I mean. Like Indigestion although I ate 5 hours ago. Even my chart is showing a clear triphasic pattern.
I don't know if I'll test tomorrow 12dpo or 13
So sometimes I think I'm pregnant sometimes I think I just want AF to show so I could start clomid for my late ovulation. I'll be fine either way.

Good luck to everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1
yup af came half hour ago so new cycle starts tomorrow

Im so sorry the witch got you ladies! It will happen. I'm sur I'll be seeing you ladies in the pregnancy forum soon!!!

I'm cautiously excited... I went to the dr this morning and am waiting on progesterone levels. I haven't even told my husband... Worried the bubble will burst.

mrs and mrs im cd 3 and just started my femara today we are pretty close in our cycles. with the femara what day do you find you ovulate around?

Ash - I use a trigger shot, so I have no idea what day I would naturally ovulate on. Last time I triggered ovulation on cycle day 13. What about you?

Af was due 25th, DTD 11th, .... got bfn on 25th... 5 days late and still no af, so frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->