Testing May 26th!!! Anyone else wanna wait with me?!?!!

Charlie-lael! OMG!!! Ik right now you're not feeling all woohoo but you will eventually. Congrats when you get there! My second child was note species so quickly, he's 23 months younger than his sister. I wasn't really ready for a second and it kinda came at a bad time (my then husband deployed 5 weeks before he was born). Plus I moved in with my in laws when I was 36 weeks... Stressful enough!
Ive looked at my son a million times in the last 7 years and thanked the universe that I got him. He is everything I never knew I wanted in a child and balances his sister out amazingly!!!
You'll get there mama!!! And so will you husband!

Sugden88, lots of headaches her too!!! They seriously suck butt!! I've woken up with a pounding head almost everyday this week! Plus I feel hot too!!! I keep turning out thermostat down and driving my husband crazy and freezing my kids out ;)

Sugden88 & Candygrl, I had right side pelvis cramping yesterday and my bbs just started getting sensitive yesterday or the day before!

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!! Just 3 more days to go!!! I'm trying soooooooo hard to hold out and not test early... We'll see if I make it ;)

charlie_lael, Oh, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way right now, I know it's not a fun feeling. My 6 year old was born 13 months after my 7 year old and I cried when I found out I was pregnant with him! Then you feel bad you're not excited! It's worse then the emotional ups and down of the TWW! If you need to talk, we're here and understand! No judgment!

By the way, we did eventually get excited about it and now him and his brother are great friends. Also, unknown to us, the older one has some delays and the younger one has always challenged him and kept him only one year behind. I wouldn't have chose that spacing but it absolutely worked out wonderfully. Don't feel bad about how you feel, you are in shock. It's normal!

Thank you. I'm feeling a little better now. Still in shock, but doing better.

Jamie, I know how you feel. My husband was deployed the last half of my pregnancy then he deployed again for a year only ten months after that. :hugs:

Sending everyone :dust:

When I took the blue dye test 2 days ago and it showed bfn right after... I never went back and looked at it in the time limit. Fell asleep, woke up and checked and it was a blue line that was thicker in the middle and fainter at the ends. Looked up what evaps look like, says grey, this line was blue. So not sure what to think. Going to wait for AF to be late.

Hugs, Charlie. I can understnd how a surprise bfp can be stressful.

I have had a major headache all day. Around 1pm, I got so tired tht I had to have hubby watch our son so I could take a nap. I knocked out for 2.5 hours! My cervix is so low though, seems odd. I had the most ambiguous test this afternoon too. Argh. Bfn I guess. Need to not test again for a couple days. Yeah right.

:( AF has came nice and early....count me out.

Conratulations Charlie_lael...... everything is meant for a reason and so is the timing of this little one, just give it time and your hubby will feel that too.

now im away to eat my body weight in chocolate.........

I'll be testing in a couple of days if AF doesn't show up (due today). I have the feeling its going to come though.

Congrats on the BFP!

I am so confused this month. I started cramping today but with AF, I start cramping at least a week before. I am getting my cramps in the middle, lower abdomen. My boobs are also really sore and a little swollen. I have been having headaches and been super tired. I have no idea what to make of these and I really don't want to get my hopes up just to get a BFN. AF is due Tues but I think I will test tomorrow since it's not that early. If it is negative my hubby wants to me to call my OB/GYN to see what we need to do to have his testosterone and swimmers checked. We didn't think it would take this long to get pregnant with the second baby, he was just diagnosed with RA and many of the meds that he will have to take to keep his symptoms under control can severely effect sperm count so we need to get to the root of the problem ASAP so he can get on his meds to slow the RA down.
Good luck ladies!! Hopefully there are some more BFP's soon! :)

Trying really hard not to test today. Still a little early. I've been crampy in my lower right abdomen, and my breasts have been sore. I'm trying to stay occupied. Hope everyone else is doing good ;) hoping for some good news in a couple days ;)

I'm probably going to wait till the 28th. I'm very nervous and excited. I've read that a lot of couples conceive quickly with their first. I hope that it's the same for us.

Aww I hope to see you with a BFP :)

AF is due tomorrow. Tested this morning and got :bfn: This raelly sucks! Ir has been almost a year. I don't know what else to try to get a BFP. My husband thinks he may have testosterone issues. He finally admitted that it isn't that he doesn't want to DtD, he just doesn't have a sex drive. After some research I found that low testosterone levels can affect both sex drive and sperm count. I will be calling my Dr. tomorrow to get him in for a blood test and hopefully once we get everything figured out we'll finally get a BFP.

Good luck ladies!

Sorry, Babymabey :( Good call, getting hubby's hormones checked. I don't know whether to hope they find something or not, but if they do, I hope it fixes your problem! Hugs.

I tested this morning. BFN, but something on the pic keeps catching my eye. I'm totally grasping at straws here.

test5again.jpg

Lili I feel like I see something on your test.. Good luck!!

Gaahhh, I caved and tested this morning. BFN ... I think I'm just going to wait and see if AF happens. It's due usually around the end / beginning of the month. Hoping you guys get the BFP you are hoping for also ;)

I tested 2 days before I planned too but got my BFP day before yesterday and confirmed on a frer yesterday and today. Good luck ladies xxx

I'm sorry to those who got BFN or AF caught :(

Congrats, Tasha!!!!

I totally caved and tested today. I'm 13 DPO. What are the chances of get 2 evaps in a row?...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 17
Yeah, those are definitely not evaps. Lol Congrats!!

Do you think so?... I am just so not willing to get my hopes up...

I'm sorry to those who got BFN or AF caught :(

Congrats, Tasha!!!!

I totally caved and tested today. I'm 13 DPO. What are the chances of get 2 evaps in a row?...

Those look like BFP. Maybe go get a digital or frer? Congrats if so..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->