Testing Monday July 17th anyone with me?

Eroe

Reaction score
Hello!

Haven't been on here is so long but oooooh how I need these forums and you ladies when ttc. We are on month 2 of ttc baby number two and I am going crazy in the tww.

I think I am feeling pretty crampy atm. Nothing major, just a mild crampy feeling. I am about 7po so maybe its implantation :shrug: I am a bit worried it might be AF, as she was a few days early last month.

Trying desperately hard not to test early. Trying to wait until Monday when I will be 11dpo as in both previous pregnancies it was 11dpo that I got my bfp.

Anyone else testing on Monday? Want to be testing buddies/symptom spot?

Hello! Sorry was not sure if anyone was following my post in the end! Was actually 11dpo today as I got my days mixed up -doh! Tested at about 3am this morning lol (need a wee so thought might as well) but it was bfn :growlmad:

Feeling very crampy today as if AF is on the way. But I know that is basically what I felt like last time so who knows :shrug:

Trying to tell myself I'm out but I can't help still hoping. I actually hate ttc it drives me absolutely insane. :wacko: tempted to test again this eve...

Hope you guys had some luck if you are testing!!!

Oh girl, we understand the craziness that comes with TTC.
We all just wanna be big fat preggo ladies and won't stop til we get there. :flower:

Sorry about BFN, :hugs: Not out til AF is here!

Aww well she hasn't shown her ugly face yet, so there is still some hope!!

I am currently on AF, we aren't really trying but we aren't really preventing. I am 6 months post partum. Hopefully one day I will be back here myself, waiting.

Meant to test Monday but had such a crazy day I didn't get too. Currently sitting at 6 days past when AF was supposed to show her ugly face. Testing when I get up in two hours

We all just wanna be big fat preggo ladies and won't stop til we get there. :flower:

Umm, no I don't! My last pregnancy I swelled up like the Michelin Man. Couldn't feel my hands or feet from 7 months on. If I could skip that and have a baby delivered by store, sign me up!

CowgirlBaby, what are you doing replying before you're up? Too excited to sleep?

Eroe, hopefully the wee hours (pun totally intended) of this morning give you the answer you want!

Hi all! Tested last night and still bfn. Booooo.

Didn't bother testing this morning because now I might as well wait and see. I think I am 12dpo today. Only weird thing is I feel majorly like AF is coming imminently and have done for 24 hours now. Everytime I go to the bathroom I think she must have arrived - but nothing yet. This is slightly weird for me as I usually only feel like that for a couple of hours before she turns up. So who knows! :shrug:

If still no AF by tomorrow morning I will test again.

Let us know how you get on CowgirlBaby, a late AF is a good sign!

Thanks so much for the support AllyMV88 and drudai :hugs::hugs:

Used a clear blue digital and it gave me a BFN :( but still no AF or signs that she's coming I'm 6 days late. Maybe a blood test is an order

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->