Testing On 22nd Feb? Share DPO S&S

Hey girls!

Blessing to all with baby dust this cycle!!

I am patiently waiting for the cycle results! I'm having PCOS diagnosed back in 2013. Cysts found more on my right ovaries.. my cycle is 37 to 40 but honestly after taking primrose evening oil + Vit E Supp, pretty regular.

So app stated im ovulating between 3 - 7 feb. Did ♡♡♡ on these days. NTNP.. but lately, i feel like wanting a child..

So basically i'm hoping I've ovulated coz been having crazy symptoms this cycles compared to the rest i had! This is TTC #1 TWW!!

1dpo: Fatigue & extremely sleepy!!

2dpo: Fatigue. Sleepy. Feeling slight feverish and warm. Vomited once.

3dpo: 100.4°F, sore throat, stuffy nose, runny nose at times. Felt worst. Low appetite, nausea. Sleepy!! Cm dry.

4dpo: 100.4°F, sore throat, stuffy nose, nausea. Low abdomen aching, no appetite. Sleepy still!! Cm dry. Feeling happy seeing babies..

5dpo: 98.5°F, sore throat better, stuff nose still, started craving for pizza. Pepperoni Pizza that is! Low abdomen cramps, Cm whitish fluid. Emotional.

6dpo: Feeling warm but not my usual temp° self. Stuffy & runny nose still. Pelvic pain. More on the left.. like throbbing waves going down my thigh. Quite irritating but bearable. Cm watery whitish. Nausea at midnight! And hungry! No pepperoni pizza still! (hubby thinks i'm getting fat) sigh.. still craving. Smell sensitive. Left nipple feel pain upon touch.

7dpo: Temp is going down. Still stuffy + runny nose. The pelvic cramp is lesser. Still having lower abdomen pain. CM is extremely light brownish stain on my pantyliner, like dark yellowish too? No smell. Still craving for Pepperoni Pizza but no chance getting my hands on a slice. Even a mouthful im grateful to have!! (-.-") i did have a nightmare last night. Remembered clearly but now fading.

**8dpo: Still having some brownish discharge upon waking up but nobe the whole day, feeling sciatic pain throbbing on the left pelvic and thigh. Nausea at night, finally had my Pepperoni Pizza!! Cravings gone after that!

**9dpo: Still feeling the cramping not AF kind, creamy egg white discharge upon waking up. Not muchon the rest of the day on cm.. having that sciatic pain again. Shooting down to my thigh and ends at my knee.. weird.

**10dpo: Small amt of creamy egg white stretchy cm n yellowish stains upon waking up. Had a bubbly popping sound at my uterus, below my belly button, much like a "blup blup" feeling at night, not those active bowel sounds, diff.. feeling heavy down there.

**11dpo: Assume BFN with hpt, Dry lips even after about 2 litres of fluids, itchy bbs at the nipple areas & on nipple. Body joint aches, itchy skins, diarrhoea - constipated -diarrhoea again.. 😡

**12 dpo: Feeling anxious, down, emotional, cravings, abdomen cramps, both pelvic aching pain, comes n go, not much of an appetite going here. Creamy cm small amount. Alil anti social today or introvert? Burping.. maybe its the coke.. lol!! Bbs are slightly sore n nipples are tingling at times.. Urine is burning hot sensation and slight pain.. like UTI.. weird..

Not tempted to test yet.. (lying to myself) but i'm hoping AF wont arrive before my 13dpo.. :) or maybe i should check at 10dpo? Hcg enough?

Do join in!! I would like to hear your stories too!! Blessings to all!!!

** - updated from original post

Updated the symptoms..
Tomorrow is the day!!
Gonna give till 16 DPO or till AF arrives. Lol!! :)

Ok so who wants to smack my hands! lol I tested an it was a BFN but I know it's early. I got a BFN with my daughter then tested again next day got BFP I know it's too early!!!

Let me do it!! Lol!!! I know right?!! The temptation!! Its somehow like "im just gonna pee on it, nothing serious.. No harm testing.. " lol!!

Yes virtual slap me!! Why on earth did I even think there was going to be 2 lines. Anyway just did a 5km walk and yes it was COLD, come home went the loo as thought this is AF but it was it was white cm (Soz for tmi) so maybe it's coming AF?

An also I can't believe your dad is from Indonesia. My mum is from Jakarta we have family in Tasik and surabya...I love going and boating family. My hubby has family in Singapore I think by Azeela Park maybe oh an the name Pongol also gets mentioned a lot. I'm rubbish with areas hahah

Ok so who wants to smack my hands! lol I tested an it was a BFN but I know it's early. I got a BFN with my daughter then tested again next day got BFP I know it's too early!!!

Let me do it!! Lol!!! I know right?!! The temptation!! Its somehow like "im just gonna pee on it, nothing serious.. No harm testing.. " lol!!

Yes virtual slap me!! Why on earth did I even think there was going to be 2 lines. Anyway just did a 5km walk and yes it was COLD, come home went the loo as thought this is AF but it was it was white cm (Soz for tmi) so maybe it's coming AF?

An also I can't believe your dad is from Indonesia. My mum is from Jakarta we have family in Tasik and surabya...I love going and boating family. My hubby has family in Singapore I think by Azeela Park maybe oh an the name Pongol also gets mentioned a lot. I'm rubbish with areas hahah

Yes ive virtually slapped ur hands for doing so!! Lol!!

My Granddad (maternal) was from Indonesia. What was told to me, that his dad (my granddad's dad) was one of the prince from that area who fled to Singapore to start a life as a commoner. He's a mix of java & dutch. So basically our family has alot of mixed culture.

My dad is Malay with indian blood while my mum is a Javanese Dutch. My husband is a pure Javanese which has families back in Indonesia too!! ^.^" ive always love Javanese Culture which i had for my wedding theme.. A Sunda Wedding attire.. :)

I had some white cm too.. not much and i felt dry or dehydrated but not thirsty.. dont know if that make sense but yeah.. lol! Just tired.. And i craved for Pepperoni Pizza.. And DH made a surprise and bought a slice of it.. i almost cried like a baby.. lol!! And i enjoy each bite like its gold.. lol!!

Wow that a great mix. Hey they all travelled to Amsterdam a lot of Indonesian people can speak Dutch. That's lovely hearing your history. My husband loves talking about his history and how everyone an everything in the Far East is related to him.

One thing I found was the desserts are not that good especially when you been to UK or USA, I craved sweet so bad when I go and we take atleast 5kg of choc over for family lol

That walk has caused me to have lower back pain. Oh well what will be will be I guess xx

Good morning, afternoon and evening to all the ladies around the world! :) I love that so much chatter goes on during the US sleeping hours. I wake up in the morning and have all these stories to catch up on!

Not much has changed over night. More cramping, some soreness and itchyness in the bb/nips's, and full on cold this morning. My voice is on it's way out and my coughing and phlegm is just getting worse. We BD'd last night. Afterwards I instantly felt horrible like I was going to throw up and had to take a shower because I started cramping from the O.

Naturally I POAS and nothing. Super sad. I'm 9DPO today I feel like with all my cramping before I would have possibly implanted earlier.. but doesn't seem the case.

I don't know if I feel pregnant, but I definitely don't feel normal.

So more waiting!

Good morning, afternoon and evening to all the ladies around the world! :) I love that so much chatter goes on during the US sleeping hours. I wake up in the morning and have all these stories to catch up on!

Not much has changed over night. More cramping, some soreness and itchyness in the bb/nips's, and full on cold this morning. My voice is on it's way out and my coughing and phlegm is just getting worse. We BD'd last night. Afterwards I instantly felt horrible like I was going to throw up and had to take a shower because I started cramping from the O.

Naturally I POAS and nothing. Super sad. I'm 9DPO today I feel like with all my cramping before I would have possibly implanted earlier.. but doesn't seem the case.

So more waiting!

Aww wow Mina, love the USA.

Hey you have a cold that was on of my signs with both my pregnancies, I think you should test in a few days. Fingers crossed for you xx

So more waiting!

Welcome back Mina!! :) Glad to hear from u!! :D its currently like 11:25pm here and i am tempted to poas lol!! Anyway, i know that flu like symptom is a good sign! Me and DH have not BD yet but i feel like all the dreams i had BDing with DH the past days are like covering our real life feelings! Lol!! Its weird.. dreamt we BD under an office table n i threaten to kill a hijacker who refuse to release me from the baby wholesale showroom.. lol!! Its nuts..

Hang in there Mina!! 9dpo was when i tempted to test but i had a bfn nxt day.. im sure u r well covered hunn.. :)

Wow that a great mix. Hey they all travelled to Amsterdam a lot of Indonesian people can speak Dutch. That's lovely hearing your history. My husband loves talking about his history and how everyone an everything in the Far East is related to him.

One thing I found was the desserts are not that good especially when you been to UK or USA, I craved sweet so bad when I go and we take atleast 5kg of choc over for family lol

That walk has caused me to have lower back pain. Oh well what will be will be I guess xx

Amazing!! I love learning new cultures from all over the world!! But I love the Javanese culture. Pretty mysterious with alot of history!

Lol!! Sweets arent that good at ur country? Lol!! What are u favs dear? I love almond covered in dark choco!! And kinda bueno too!! Lol addictive!

Have a good rest dear!! Hope the lower back pain brings good news!! ^.^" and not bcoz of that long walk!

Hey!! Im interested to know, with ur culture, how are some of ur tradition beliefs on getting conceived? And also the gender for ur child?

I recalled being told by a chinese grandma, that the bride & groom will have a rooster & hen kept under their bed. And which ever came out from the bed first, that will be the sex of their first child! o_O"

And if i were to use the app they had, n if i were to conceived this cycle, i will get a boy? Lol!! Just by the chance of my age & LMP. Hehe..

As for the malays/javanese, upon seeing the belly of the mother, they can tell u if ur child is a girl or boy.. i have no idea if thats possible but yeah.. lol!! And the confiment period are quite stricted. Do share on what are ur culture beliefs in these events! ^.^"

Hey!! Im interested to know, with ur culture, how are some of ur tradition beliefs on getting conceived? And also the gender for ur child?

I recalled being told by a chinese grandma, that the bride & groom will have a rooster & hen kept under their bed. And which ever came out from the bed first, that will be the sex of their first child! o_O"

And if i were to use the app they had, n if i were to conceived this cycle, i will get a boy? Lol!! Just by the chance of my age & LMP. Hehe..

As for the malays/javanese, upon seeing the belly of the mother, they can tell u if ur child is a girl or boy.. i have no idea if thats possible but yeah.. lol!! And the confiment period are quite stricted. Do share on what are ur culture beliefs in these events! ^.^"

Hahahah the rooster and hen must try that lol
Yes all the oldies believe in the shape of stomach and the sickness if your sick more it's a girl! An obv opposite for a boy.

But I have to say I have one of each the only thing that was different was I was HUGE with my girl!! Also wanted more sweet stuff!

Boobs have started hurting me which is very weird as before I'm due on everything deflates and all symptoms begins to subside!

Omg I really love coming back and there's like pages and pages of lovely words! It is now 12:28pm and i am itching to flee my job. One, I just like being home and two after I eat I am now getting the urge to vomit it all up. I don't even have to eat much for the nauseous feeling to rise. I am three days away from testing but honestly I don't feel pregnant. I am terrified that if I do then af will show up just to spite me.

Hmmm *Gives Tryingfora3rd more tests to pee on while Azasha is slapping hands.* I am such a enabler lol!

How is everyone feeling?

So much culture for such a tiny thread! I admit I had to google Javanese. ...I am not well versed on the east but I am learning! I love learning new things!

Oh no! Just wiped and I am having light pink tinged cm. This close to af I think I might be out soon.

Still really sick today. So wasn't the coffee I'll be testing at 9dpo day after tommorow

Hello everyone! Woke up at 4:30am today slept too early. My temping is probably off. Having slightly stronger cramps at the moment by nothing like during AF.
Going to get a hot drink, but first have to peel the puppies off my legs without waking them up...

Wow you guys are waking up. I'm getting ready for bed!!

Sky sorry if your about to get AF lets hope it's false alarm!
Kaylaab sounds promising. I've had slight nausea but I've kind of ignored it.

Abby too early to get out of bed lol, how long you got to test? Xx

@Skyy - I hope it is a false alarm too!! Fingers crossed!
@Kaylab - feel better. :( I hope that it's a good being sick! The kind that means your pregnant!
@Trying - have a good nights rest!! If you test in the morning good luck!!
@Azasha - That's a crazy dream lol. I can't wait to hear what kind of dream you've had tonight - and if you test let us know!!!

I just got home from work. I was coughing so bad at the office my coworkers literally forced me to go to our office dr clinic... they prescribed me an inhaler and antihistamine. No red flags on those meds, but I hate taking medication in general.

Today, no cramping! I had like an aha moment during the day when I was like omg wait am I really not cramping all day long, lol. So go figure. I have had some twinges/pains/pulling feeling on my left ovary side and behind my belly button. Which is weird for me because usually my cramps or anything favor the right side. The backs of my thighs are still sore, but not as sore. Having a few tingling/pains/itchiness in the bbs/nips but i honestly think that's just all in my head.

Hope everyone else has had a great day, or good night sleep lol!

hey everyone..might be the wrong thread but before I open a new thread I thought I'd rather write in this one..

So today I am 10 dpo and according to my app I should get my period in 4 days. Today when I went to the Bathroom I saw dark blood on my panty. then I wiped and it was like a dark red/brownish color. My period was never too early. Took a clearblue test and it was negative...I'm confused...:/

Do you think I should test again tomorrow or would that be too early again?

Hi Mrsbrrs! you're more than welcome here. :) If you're 10 DPO I would say that spotting is AF coming her way or late implantation. Have you had any more bleeding/spotting? If not, then it could have been implantation and then you wouldn't have a + HPT for at least 2-3 days -- so might as well just wait for when AF would come to test.

If you have tons of tests it probably wouldn't hurt test tomorrow.. but if you're wanting to be conservative and don't have a box full of cheapies waiting around. I would wait at least 3 days. :)

Hi Mrsbrrs! you're more than welcome here. :) If you're 10 DPO I would say that spotting is AF coming her way or late implantation. Have you had any more bleeding/spotting? If not, then it could have been implantation and then you wouldn't have a + HPT for at least 2-3 days -- so might as well just wait for when AF would come to test.

If you have tons of tests it probably wouldn't hurt test tomorrow.. but if you're wanting to be conservative and don't have a box full of cheapies waiting around. I would wait at least 3 days. :)

Thank you :)

we bought the clearblue box with 5 tests :p
I had a very tiny light pink spot (on toiletpaper) two days ago. But that's it. I really want to know what's going on inside my body..so frustrating when you feel that there's something but have no idea what...

I completely understand! From 4-8 DPO i was cramping every day. It wasn't normal for me.. I have been like what is going on - I just don't feel right. All the negative tests lol.. and I'm still waiting. :)

If you had that spot a few days earlier that might have been the start implantation bleeding and maybe today was just the last little bit of old blood coming out, but nobody really knows until they get their BFP. If it were me and I had 5 tests... I would test, but I'm a POAS addict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->