Testing On 22nd Feb? Share DPO S&S

@tryingfora4third I am 9 dpo today (Friday here now), I plan on testing Sunday, ideally I should be testing Monday earliest but don't think I can handle the anticipation at a work day.
@MinaMae hope your coughing ease up soon, I hate coughs they linger on for ages.
@Mrsbrrs nice of you to join, and your symptom looks like IB, fingers crossed that it is.
Just sprinkling more dust for us all, :dust:

@tryingfora4third I am 9 dpo today (Friday here now), I plan on testing Sunday, ideally I should be testing Monday earliest but don't think I can handle the anticipation at a work day.
@MinaMae hope your coughing ease up soon, I hate coughs they linger on for ages.
@Mrsbrrs nice of you to join, and your symptom looks like IB, fingers crossed that it is.
Just sprinkling more dust for us all, :dust:

We'll see. Blood is "bright" red now. But it's not like I have to use a tampon or anything like that.

I had cramps the past days and when I blew my nose there was also a little blood..

I'd test twice a day but I'll just wait until tomorrow.

I just moved to the US after a almost 2 year long distance relationship. Hope this is not the reason for the bleeding...

I completely understand! From 4-8 DPO i was cramping every day. It wasn't normal for me.. I have been like what is going on - I just don't feel right. All the negative tests lol.. and I'm still waiting. :)

If you had that spot a few days earlier that might have been the start implantation bleeding and maybe today was just the last little bit of old blood coming out, but nobody really knows until they get their BFP. If it were me and I had 5 tests... I would test, but I'm a POAS addict.

Totally have to agree with the addict part...lol...

But I am not going to test today and wait for tomorrow morning...

Morning girls!! Just a quick update! I did the test this morning and its BFN but!! I think i will check agaun bcoz i drank a lot like at 3am in the morning. Urine is diluted.. sobs.. so yeah! I will check in the posts n get back to u gals again!! :) its 12noon here n i gotta run!! Have a blessed day girls!! Baby dust to all!!

Morning girls!! Just a quick update! I did the test this morning and its BFN but!! I think i will check agaun bcoz i drank a lot like at 3am in the morning. Urine is diluted.. sobs.. so yeah! I will check in the posts n get back to u gals again!! :) its 12noon here n i gotta run!! Have a blessed day girls!! Baby dust to all!!

Good morning!! Darn test =/ let us know when you test again!! Have a great day!!

Hope everyone is having a great day. My energy level is low and feeling dizzy, luckily managed to finish work without making an error.
@Mrsbrrs and Azasha let us know your progress tomorrow.

Update - I'm either 12dpo or 13dpo today (I'm always a bit confused - given an opk states that ovulation will take place within 24 hours do you take the day after the positive opk or as ovulation could take place the next day do you start it 48 hours after the positive opk?plus I got a positive looking opk 2 days).

Anyway the last time I tested was on Wednesday morning which was bfn - I also had a teeny bleed of pink blood overnight tue-wed but nothing since. If that was implantation bleeding all the sites say it takes at least 3 days after to get a bfp so that would mean Saturday at the earliest. At the moment I'm not sure if I will test Saturday or if I can hold out to Sunday if af has not arrived (I only gave 2 tests left).

I'm still doubting it because I really don't have many symptoms - although I was really thirsty yesterday and my nose bled a little when I blew it this morning. Boobs are fine and no cm to speak of.

I'm pretty sure someone will have a positive result soon so baby dust to all!

I'm having moderate cm.
Some.lotiony some thin. And some looks egg white? ?? So weird. I'm 7dpo. Almost 8

quick update: woke up to very bad cramps. so bad that my whole body felt weak...took an advil. I think it's AF. i just don't know why I would get it 4 days earlier..which never happened to me before...will see.

Hey girls.

I woke up with blocked nose totally feeling like crap!
No AF haven't tested going to wait one more day!

Azasha sounds early maybe tomorrow test?

Mrsb sounds like AF bright red blood, I was like that for months bleed a little then full flow the next day.

Kaylab good signs. Isn't it so hard not to symptom spot lol

Abbey still time Hun xx

My uterus still feels very heavy and full. Defo tomorrow a test should display the results. If it's BFN then AF should be here. I'll be CD33 and sometimes in the past when this has happened I've gone right to CD40 so annoying grrr

Have a good days girls xx

Okies darlings!! Im back home!! Ok so here is my test this morning.. like i say its still BFN but its alright.. being positive as Im pretty busy lately.. lol!!

My opks is slightly darker than my previous days.. anyway i will monitor okies! :)

Attachments

• 2016-02-19 15.49.38.jpg
    2016-02-19 15.49.38.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
Okies darlings!! Im back home!! Ok so here is my test this morning.. like i say its still BFN but its alright.. being positive as Im pretty busy lately.. lol!!

My opks is slightly darker than my previous days.. anyway i will monitor okies! :)

The 1st test has 2 lines?

The 1st test has 2 lines?

Thats OPK dear.. :) Ovulation test..
The below is the HPT.. :)

Good morning!! Darn test =/ let us know when you test again!! Have a great day!!

I sure will darls!! Gonna test tomorrow morning!! :)

Hope everyone is having a great day. My energy level is low and feeling dizzy, luckily managed to finish work without making an error.
@Mrsbrrs and Azasha let us know your progress tomorrow.

I will Abby! I just had a warm like cm when i was otw back home & i was hoping its not AF!!!!

Hey girls.

I woke up with blocked nose totally feeling like crap!
No AF haven't tested going to wait one more day!

Azasha sounds early maybe tomorrow test?

Mrsb sounds like AF bright red blood, I was like that for months bleed a little then full flow the next day.

Kaylab good signs. Isn't it so hard not to symptom spot lol

Abbey still time Hun xx

My uterus still feels very heavy and full. Defo tomorrow a test should display the results. If it's BFN then AF should be here. I'll be CD33 and sometimes in the past when this has happened I've gone right to CD40 so annoying grrr

Have a good days girls xx

Ive guessed so too!! :) since my cycle is like 37 days, might have taken a longer test day.. lol!! We will see hows the update tomorrow! :)

Omg I really love coming back and there's like pages and pages of lovely words! It is now 12:28pm and i am itching to flee my job. One, I just like being home and two after I eat I am now getting the urge to vomit it all up. I don't even have to eat much for the nauseous feeling to rise. I am three days away from testing but honestly I don't feel pregnant. I am terrified that if I do then af will show up just to spite me.

Hmmm *Gives Tryingfora3rd more tests to pee on while Azasha is slapping hands.* I am such a enabler lol!

How is everyone feeling?

So much culture for such a tiny thread! I admit I had to google Javanese. ...I am not well versed on the east but I am learning! I love learning new things!

*slapping skyy's hand for encouraging POAS on early days* lol!!! 😂😂😂

Well, its an intereting world we are living in.. im sure there are more cultures that yet to be discovered! :)

How are u feeling today? Good? :)

@Skyy - I hope it is a false alarm too!! Fingers crossed!
@Kaylab - feel better. :( I hope that it's a good being sick! The kind that means your pregnant!
@Trying - have a good nights rest!! If you test in the morning good luck!!
@Azasha - That's a crazy dream lol. I can't wait to hear what kind of dream you've had tonight - and if you test let us know!!!

I just got home from work. I was coughing so bad at the office my coworkers literally forced me to go to our office dr clinic... they prescribed me an inhaler and antihistamine. No red flags on those meds, but I hate taking medication in general.

Today, no cramping! I had like an aha moment during the day when I was like omg wait am I really not cramping all day long, lol. So go figure. I have had some twinges/pains/pulling feeling on my left ovary side and behind my belly button. Which is weird for me because usually my cramps or anything favor the right side. The backs of my thighs are still sore, but not as sore. Having a few tingling/pains/itchiness in the bbs/nips but i honestly think that's just all in my head.

Hope everyone else has had a great day, or good night sleep lol!

Mina guess what?! I dream of bringing a tiny dog size of a guinea pig & a rabbit on a leash at a park and i basically felt ive been doing it the whole night?! And i dreamt i drove the car in a car park lot and basically doing just that?! With the dog & rabbit still walking by me while im in a car! My god... whats happening to me...
*scratch head*

Azasha rest up and there's still tomorrow or until AF arrives. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->