Testing On 22nd Feb? Share DPO S&S

Ahh right hence the time difference. They must all be asleep now lol. Whilst u an I are awake hahaha!

Pffft nooooo, I am a night owl forced to work days. I am in the states.

TTC1983 do you mean 7 x 5 mm?
Implantation bleeding is usually pink or brown not red, from reading various fertility articles. Looking promising!

No it was quite a large patch around 5c. By 7cm although liquid spreads so I don't think there was actually that much and I have gad nothing all day apart from a few very mild cramps a bit like period pains but lighter. As I said it was pinkish but I'm not sure what it was - I have never had spotting before but also never had an implantation bleed.

Quick update, not many symptoms at the moment. Slight cramps, work is stressing me out a bit more easily than usual.

Another quick update, feeling light headed, slight cramps. Temp similar to yesterday.

Well I'm 6dpo and I have side pain bad. Like by my fallopian tubes. Could this be implantoin? I know I had a cyst last month. But haven't felt nothing like this sides during ov. I had lots of coffee today and been very sick since. Nausea and puked 1x.
Laid on the couch feel horrid

Well I'm 6dpo and I have side pain bad. Like by my fallopian tubes. Could this be implantoin? I know I had a cyst last month. But haven't felt nothing like this sides during ov. I had lots of coffee today and been very sick since. Nausea and puked 1x.
Laid on the couch feel horrid

Feel better Kaylab!! Throwing up is never fun. :( Some women say they have implantation pain like cramping, but it could probably come in a bunch of different ways. I'd be on the lookout for any light spotting then I think it would be pretty strong suggestion it's implantation. Good luck!

I should be asleep. I have successfully put my daughter to bed. She is currently, happily kicking me in the side during what must be a soccer dream! :dohh::football: Other than that I am now getting full quickly after not barely eating anything. Weird.

@Tiny I wholeheartedly agree with Mina. Until the :witch: comes we are totally in there. I have lurked on many a thread only to see women get surprise :bfp:.

@Abby Awww :hugs: I hope you feel a bit better when you get off. I remember a few days ago my husband and I argued. He told me that I kept being a :devil:.I thought about it and I was emotional and I was getting irritable over the smallest of things. Its okay to feel emotional, just take a deep breath and DON'T get fired lol:haha:

@Kaylab Do you feel any better after a rest? The coffee could have done it. When I was pregnant with my first I started to hate the scent of it. I gagged everytime I went to get gas because they always brewed coffee ine gas stations. As far as implantation I can't help you because as far as I know implantation was never a big symptom. But I am sure one of these other lovely ladies will be of much more help.

Good Luck and lots of :dust: !

Well not too many additional symptoms to report. More cramping, most of the day it was pretty light but there was a moment of some major discomfort. My breasts feel just a little fuller and have occasional throb but nothing consistent. Still sneezing and runny nose, as well as, coughing and phlegm.

The only other thing is that the back of thighs are super sore. On Sunday we did a little gardening, like I think I bent over and dug 5 holes. I stretch every day I'm never sore. I have been sore in the back of my legs to the point that it hurts to walk and sit in certain ways. I thought maybe it was from the gardening, but It's been like 3 days... so idk maybe I haven't been drinking enough water?

I should be asleep. I have successfully put my daughter to bed. She is currently, happily kicking me in the side during what must be a soccer dream! :dohh::football: Other than that I am now getting full quickly after not barely eating anything. Weird.

@Tiny I wholeheartedly agree with Mina. Until the :witch: comes we are totally in there. I have lurked on many a thread only to see women get surprise :bfp:.

@Abby Awww :hugs: I hope you feel a bit better when you get off. I remember a few days ago my husband and I argued. He told me that I kept being a :devil:.I thought about it and I was emotional and I was getting irritable over the smallest of things. Its okay to feel emotional, just take a deep breath and DON'T get fired lol:haha:

@Kaylab Do you feel any better after a rest? The coffee could have done it. When I was pregnant with my first I started to hate the scent of it. I gagged everytime I went to get gas because they always brewed coffee ine gas stations. As far as implantation I can't help you because as far as I know implantation was never a big symptom. But I am sure one of these other lovely ladies will be of much more help.

Good Luck and lots of :dust: !

Im not sure. I haven't gotten much rest.

i hate being itchy because then I know scratching it will only make it worse! But now thinking about you being itchy is making me itchy lol

Lol!!! Im sorry for that but now the itches stops!! Its pretty contagious even by reading it, u have the urge to scratch.. lol! Same goes to yawning. Lol!!

Lol, thank you Azasha. I have lurker since the dawn of this thread. I love the energy here. *dreamy sigh* I have not posted because really, I don't know what to think about my body. It has been all over the place this cycle.

Well a lil about me. I am 25, ttc #2, cycle #3, and I am super excited. I am due in 4 days and only poas once on 5dpo. I know, way early but my bbs had gone super sore for 24hrs and i was curious lol. My cervix has hovered mid range and is actually soft. Cm is lotiony and it varies in quantity. For like 4 days i slept 20 hours each day and was still fatigued. All of this is our of the norm for me. I have endo so cramps are ever present.

Nice to meet you all!

Hahaha!! Im glad you love it here! Make urself comfy and join us! I might missed afew msges from u guys but i will definitely go back to page 1 for a read thru..

And yes! Seems like u got a good signs! I read if ur cm is constantly like school glue or creamy texture, a sign u have conceived! By varies from individuals. :) but dont give up!! We all wish barrels of baby dust to us all!! :) hehehe!! I am from Singapore. That explains the time zone varies.. by now at 12noon at SG, u girls are mostly in dreamland.. :)

*continues to lurk* ;)

Lol!!! Lurking is good.. haha!! Welcome Skyy! :) if there is anything u are interest or basically wish to share, go on! We would love to take note too!! ♡

Where are you guys. You must be over the east side of me as its 19.38 to be precise. lol. Hope your asleep now!!

I'm in the UK. I think a few of the ladies here are in Singapore? x

Im one of the SG ladies! :)
Omg!! Is it time already?? Do share the results dear! We are all so excited for each other!! :D

Is it time to pee on a stick yet?! The waiting is killing me!!!

Omg the closer i get to my af due date the stronger the urge!

I'm going to test in the morning. Mentally preparing myself for disappointment as I'm fairly sure AF is on her way. Still have that niggling feeling though. Maybe, just maybe...

Its alright to prepare mentally! I always hope upon waking up, i will have cm discharges n hoping its not AF signs.. like now.. phew!! Hahaha!!

Alright!! Good afternoo ladies, i am officially woken up late.. i feel so tired! Slept for 10 hours at least?
And i had a weird dream.. amazingly it has been almost 2 weeks, ive dreamt of me & DH making love in the weirdest places like under an office table?! Wth? And i dreamt im preggy for the past few nights! Last night dream, i was at a preggy conference where they sells all the baby stuffs and we all preggy ladies got hijacked by a man who refused to let all of us go! Our husbands are like in another room enjoying their stuffs! And due to the pressure & frustrations by that hijacker, my waterbag broke! Thus i shouted for my husband and he ran n grab me. I scolded the hijacker for causing me to be in this situation and i demand to be released before i kill him. He got scared n let me out with DH. And we continue shopping at Daiso (Japanese $2 shop) which got me even mad as it was full and i cant enjoy my stroll..

What is wrong with me.... lol!!!!

12 dpo!!! Im having lower abdomen cramps and fullness.. i feel like a tiny house is built at my abdomen region. Im not putting high hopes, knowing AF is around the corner.. she may even make a late apprearance.. so yeah, i am suddenly craving for Pepperoni Pizza, again!!! Goodness.. :(

Wow crazy dream. I have woke up at 6.25am UK, have gone for my morning wee and still no AF!

When are you testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"