Testing On 22nd Feb? Share DPO S&S

Wow crazy dream. I have woke up at 6.25am UK, have gone for my morning wee and still no AF!

When are you testing??

Im testing tomorrow hunn.. 19th feb.. :) urself? Its current 2.50pm 18th feb in SG..

Well i love being in Indonesia or Malaysia more.. life in SG is too modernized n there is no country or farm feelings at all.. and u need to work to survive here.. daily is a bill day.. lol!!

This is last evening 11dpo test.. i dunno.. lol!!

So gonna skip and do on 13 dpo which is tomorrow!!

😊😊😊 Starting to crave for Pepperoni Pizza again & Burger King Whooper with extra turkey bacon!! God..

12 dpo: Feeling anxious, down, emotional, cravings, abdomen cramps, both pelvic aching pain, comes n go, not much of an appetite going here. Creamy cm small amount. Alil anti social today or introvert? Burping.. maybe its the coke.. lol!! Bbs are slightly sore n nipples are tingling at times.. Will update more soon!!

Hope u ladies are doing well!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160218_145519.jpg
    IMG_20160218_145519.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
OK, I have just woken up and feel wet down there. Too scared to look in case it's AF!! At least it would save me wasting another test I suppose!

I'm about 12dpo btw!

Good luck to the ladies who are testing today. Some special :dust: for you.
My stomach feels tight but it might be the vitamins playing tricks on me.
@skylove welcome and I managed to keep my job today. :p
@TTC1983 thanks for clarifying, I still think it is looking good.

@Azasha this is a very a long thread!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/778595-your-dpo-symptoms-15-bfps.html

Edited: oh good they summarised the symptoms in the first post. :D

OK, I have just woken up and feel wet down there. Too scared to look in case it's AF!! At least it would save me wasting another test I suppose!

I'm about 12dpo btw!

Lol!!! Are u feeling alright dear?
Hows the cm down there? FX not AF!! :) same here!! Im 12 dpo today too!! ^.^" goshh... the anticipations..

@Azasha this is a very a long thread!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/778595-your-dpo-symptoms-15-bfps.html

Edited: oh good they summarised the symptoms in the first post. :D

Lol!! Yeah it is!! But some symptoms are so promising..

I was about to have my shower and i feel that my FMU is burning hot.. not much of painful but like a UTI symptoms.. And it still is now some pain and like unfinished urine flow after im all changed and sitting on bed. Some whitish discharges on the labias.. i was fine the past days no UTI symptoms.. but today it started with my first urine output.. and my urine is in small output amount.

I am getting anxious.. lol!!!!
Im suddenly having fear of seeing the hpt.. lol!!!!

Aszasha I love Malaysia and Indinesia also. My mum is from Indonesia!! I love the Far East. My hubby is always saying let's move as UK is not like it was 10 years ago. So much has changed.

I went back to bed then started to get a temperature like I am going to be ill. Now I've been on off ill for about 7 days having to have had paracemtol, and had headaches.

My gut instinct is telling me to test now. So will get tests and hair dye later ready for EMU tomorrow x

Aszasha I love Malaysia and Indinesia also. My mum is from Indonesia!! I love the Far East. My hubby is always saying let's move as UK is not like it was 10 years ago. So much has changed.

I went back to bed then started to get a temperature like I am going to be ill. Now I've been on off ill for about 7 days having to have had paracemtol, and had headaches.

My gut instinct is telling me to test now. So will get tests and hair dye later ready for EMU tomorrow x

Amazing!!! My granddad is from Indonesia!! He's a Betawi.. Javanese Dutch.. And I wish to live in Indonesia!! :D

Getting sick os a good sign!! I had a bad case of fever for 3.5 days with temp of 38°C or 100.4°F with sore throat, stuffy nose & headache.

I hope its an amazing sign!! :D

Ok so who wants to smack my hands! lol I tested an it was a BFN but I know it's early. I got a BFN with my daughter then tested again next day got BFP I know it's too early!!!

Ok so who wants to smack my hands! lol I tested an it was a BFN but I know it's early. I got a BFN with my daughter then tested again next day got BFP I know it's too early!!!

Let me do it!! Lol!!! I know right?!! The temptation!! Its somehow like "im just gonna pee on it, nothing serious.. No harm testing.. " lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->