Testing question ivf please help going insane!!

candefloss30

Reaction score
I am going a bit crazy!! My testing day is Sunday (just a urine test). Today is 14 days past egg retreival and I have used a clear blue digital test everyday since Wednesday night... I havnt been doing them in the morning due to work and very night it is coming up 1-2 weeks pregnant.

I had the ovidrel trigger shot but I had a double dose as I was stimming for 33 days!!! The whole first cycle had been a nightmare and nearly cancelled on every visit but in the end I got to day 3 put back the only 2 of 4 that fertiliser!

So I'm wondering what you girls think? Is it not accurate? So scared after all this that I will get my period!
Any experience or suggestions would be brilliant as I am slowly loosing the plot!!

I didn't wan to read and run but that sounds to me like it's a BFP!

I would agree BFP, any trigger should be long out of your system.You would be 17 dpo and shoshould therefore be getting good results on a hpt.
Fingers crossed for you.
Surprised you are only getting a urine test, and really late in the cycle. Will you be getting blood tests at all so the can measure your hcg and progesterone?

I really hope it is but I have little mild cramps and every time I panic and then it stops.

I'm just worried that because I'm using a digital it is more sensitive and is picking up hcg because I had a double trigger shot.

If it is positive on Sunday I have to get more progesterone suppositories and I get a 2 week scan.

I am going a bit crazy!! My testing day is Sunday (just a urine test). Today is 14 days past egg retreival and I have used a clear blue digital test everyday since Wednesday night... I havnt been doing them in the morning due to work and very night it is coming up 1-2 weeks pregnant.

I had the ovidrel trigger shot but I had a double dose as I was stimming for 33 days!!! The whole first cycle had been a nightmare and nearly cancelled on every visit but in the end I got to day 3 put back the only 2 of 4 that fertiliser!

So I'm wondering what you girls think? Is it not accurate? So scared after all this that I will get my period!
Any experience or suggestions would be brilliant as I am slowly loosing the plot!!

This is what happened to me, there's a thread on here somewhere of me asking the same question... I was BFP, the clinics leave the testing dates really late, maybe to avoid false negatives/positives, it'll be BFP.... congrats.. let us know xx

I had 2 embies transferred and I got bfp at 10 dpo and digital said 2-3 weeks thinking maybe twins??

It is strange how each body is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->