Testing starting 7-14-16. Anyone want to wait with me?

flipporama1

Reaction score
Waiting sucks!! Dh and I were NTNP but 3 days before ovulation day, he said "lets go for it!" LOL so now I'm 1dpo and we bd'd Thursday, Friday, Sunday & Monday. I ovulated yesterday evening, by what I was feeling and a positive OPK early yesterday morning.... Now we wait :coffee:

it took 3 cycles & Vitex to conceive LO, as I do not have regular cycles and often don't ovulate. But, the vitex has been a miracle herb for me in that area. Dh is 53, I'm 33 so we figured why not just start now. We aren't spring chickens anymore!!! :haha: This will be my last baby, I will be getting my tubes tied, I've got 3 older children from my first marriage and this will be #2 with dh. Fingers crossed we caught the egg this time!! Good luck to all :dust:

I was wrong!! ugh! I thought I ovulated but I got a SUPER positive result on my OPK this morning. So now I'm only ovulating today, I'll be 1dpo tomorrow :(
Dh and I are trying the Shettles Method for a girl so this throws me way off :( I did Shettles method with all three boys to get boys and it was obviously spot on. So now IDK if we should just wait until next cycle or what... IDK. The way shettles "works" is, You should BD before ovulation day for girl and on ovulation day for a boy. There's quite a few other factors involved but basically has to do with sperm swimming speeds. girl sperm=slower boys=faster.
I would be ecstatic for any baby, any sex as long as he/she is healthy. I just want to up the odds of having a girl. even though it's a debated and sex of the baby is random, I like the idea of trying something to *maybe* help the odds.
The last time we BD'd and he finished in me(tmi) was on sunday night. which I know is still in the time frame but Last night would have been more Ideal :(
I'm gonna just go with the flow and we'll wait and see...

Ill jump on board with you!
I am 2 dpo today and this is what ive been feeling.
1DPO-slightly bloody very faint mucus, nausea, fatigue
2DPO-weird taste in mouth, loss of appetite, fatigue, light cramps, sciatic nerve pain

Ill wait it out with you! I'm 7 DPO, my period is due on the 14th. I am a late implanter, so I normally don't get my BFP till after my period is due. I say go for it and definitely do the deed tonight!

I think we're gonna go for it! We want a girl but we want a healthy baby above all <3 here's my opks from this am. I thought the LH was going down because Monday I had a very convincing *almost* positive test, along with cramps so I thought for sure I had ovulated. but todays opks , the test is darker than the control!!! and I'm cramping really bad, and on my right side.

Attachments

• 20160608_114612 (1).jpg
    20160608_114612 (1).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Ill wait it out with you! I'm 7 DPO, my period is due on the 14th. I am a late implanter, so I normally don't get my BFP till after my period is due. I say go for it and definitely do the deed tonight!

Good luck!!!

OPKs are negative today so, I ovulated for sure yesterday or last night. 1dpo today!! I have so much to do this week, so I hope it makes the time go by fast. I'm a certified POAS addict so I KNOW I will probably buckle and test at 7dpo (Wednesday 6-15) :wacko: but it helps my anxiety when I get close to the next AF.
How's everyone feeling today?

pinkpokadots- Have you tested today? I know you said you implant late but I wouldn't have the willpower to NOT test everyday after 7dpo, LOL. Good luck!!

pinkpokadots- Have you tested today? I know you said you implant late but I wouldn't have the willpower to NOT test everyday after 7dpo, LOL. Good luck!![/QUOTE]

LOL! Of course I tested today!! And of course it was BFN lmao.... I read that most women implant around 8-10 DPO. And I am 8 DPO today. So I'm really hoping that today or these next couple days I implant, and then it takes a few days for the HCG to build up in my system so I can see it on a test. I'm going to be testing everyday now until BFP or AF. And now that I could potentially be implanted, I'm goina be symptom spotting like crazy... :wacko: I am cramping a bit again today, so im hoping its a good sign. AF due in 5 days!

Hi Ladies!:wave:

Depending upon tomorrow's temperature, I'm 1dpo or actually ovulated today. We're actively TTC #2 since last October. Really looking forward to getting the start to a 'sticky' & healthy pregnancy this cycle! [-o&lt;

Hi Ladies!:wave:

Depending upon tomorrow's temperature, I'm 1dpo or actually ovulated today. We're actively TTC #2 since last October. Really looking forward to getting the start to a 'sticky' & healthy pregnancy this cycle! [-o&lt;

Welcome! I'm 1dpo today so we're really close! Do you do opk's or just temping? I can't temp because I'm breastfeeding & LO wakes every 2-3 hours at night still. Good luck! I'm less anxious this cycle compared to last but last time was an oops, this time we decided to actually ttc.

I am 3dpo today with very light bleeding. It stopped after a couple of hours...never had that happen before

Can I join you in the 2ww? I o'ed on Monday and am 3 dpo today. This is our first month TTC #3. I've been feeling little twinges in my lower left side and am super tired which is nothing uncommon lol
Fingers crossed for some successful outcomes this month :)

Can I join you in the 2ww? I o'ed on Monday and am 3 dpo today. This is our first month TTC #3. I've been feeling little twinges in my lower left side and am super tired which is nothing uncommon lol
Fingers crossed for some successful outcomes this month :)

Welcome Hope83 :) This is our first month *officially* TTC also. We had an oops last month and were super anxious to see the outcome. I ended up getting 3 positive tests and started bleeding heavy the next day, 3 days early for AF so I assume it was a chemical or something. We were going to wait until august or so but Dh decided he wanted to just go for it now! So here we are, LOL. Dh is 53 and I'm 33, he just wants to be done with TTC I think. LO is his first and only child and I have 3 from a previous marriage. I plan to get my tubes tied after the next baby :cry: but it's probably for the best. If I could, I'd have 10! LOL

Anyways, Today I'm crampy and I have a lower backache but that's about it.

9 DPO today! Feeling a little hopeful... I had real bad cramps last night as I was laying down for bed. My uterus almost has like a "dense" feeling. I had vivid dreams again last night, and some backache today. Some weird heartburn this morning. And I feel like there is a bunch of extra blood flow to my vagina? Its very strange feeling, but I keep getting this weird tingly feeling in my uterus and it kinda flows down into my vagina. Almost feels like a "horny" feeling. Weird lol... Of course I tested today too lol. I almost thought I saw something on my IC this morning, but when it fully dried it was BFN. So I also took a first response and it looked BFN too. 4 more days till AF is due!

I am 4dpo today and I have had cramps. I had a little bit bloody CM yesterday. i thought that was strange. So now today I just have the cramps...weird. Also I felt nauseous until today, I am starving! Last night I had crazy vivid dreams (when I did sleep). I was very restless last night!

Hi ladies :hi:
Loitering in here again :blush: I *may* be 6dpo today going by my fertile signs which I cannot seem to ignore :haha: (not preventing)

A couple of names I seem to recognise :)

Hi ladies :hi:
Loitering in here again :blush: I *may* be 6dpo today going by my fertile signs which I cannot seem to ignore :haha: (not preventing)

A couple of names I seem to recognise :)

Welcome dan-o!!!

I was looking back on my previous TTC journey here on BNB and my symptoms at this dpo, are identical thus far :)

Its so hard not to symptom spot! But I almost always have sciatic nerve pain when I have my AF. I know there is some scientific reasoning behind but I think its because of swelling. But I am having sciatic nerve pain without AF. Weird!

Hi, all! I'd like to wait with you..4 dpo today and going crazy. Took 5 cycles to conceive my daughter but we've been TTC #2 for over a year now...So scared to get my hopes up anymore but we really want to try. Good luck to all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->