Testing starting 7-14-16. Anyone want to wait with me?

So, I did another IC because I'm crazy and because I've been cramping SO bad since last night. not AF type cramps but sharp cramps that come and go. here's what I got....

I warned y'all about this POAS addiction!!! LOL

Attachments

• ctp-199088-1465847976.jpg
    ctp-199088-1465847976.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 9
  • download (8).png
    download (8).png
    109 KB · Views: 6
  • download (9).png
    download (9).png
    50.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160613_160248.jpg
    20160613_160248.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
So, I did another IC because I'm crazy and because I've been cramping SO bad since last night. not AF type cramps but sharp cramps that come and go. here's what I got....

I warned y'all about this POAS addiction!!! LOL

I'm not sure I see anything yet, the black n white maaaaaybe... but the rest look BFN to me. How many DPO?

I think 5dpo but possibly 7. I thought I saw a shadow but I'm probably just crazy, lol :wacko:
Thanks for looking ☺

:dust:Sticky baby dust to you! Hoping you get a :bfp:this cycle. And im guilty... I test like everyday lol :test:

Hey, ladies. 7dpo today. Last night I had a low grade fever and felt warm and nauseous and tired...tested this am and BFN of course, lol. I still feel really weird and off..maybe I am just getting a sinus infection or something bc my nose feels stuffy.

Flipporama1, I feel like I see a shadow on those! Best of luck. I am also a POAS addict..

PinkPokaDots, anymore tests?

I'm so anxious its crazy, just did another IC...

Attachments

• 20160613_232837-1.jpg
    20160613_232837-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
I'm so anxious its crazy, just did another IC...

Not sure I'm seeing anything just yet Hun! Good luck it'll turn into a :bfp: !!!!

I'm anxious to start testing! 7 dpo today and nothing to report...

AF got me today
I'm so sorry! It always sucks when it comes :((( But... you have the whole new cycle in front of you now. :))

My AF was due on the 12, and it's not here... Hmmm... I'm afraid to test as I'm fairly certain it's all in my head and one cannot get P 4 days before the AF. And I have really relied on the pull-out method - maybe it didn't work this time?

How are you ladies feeling today? I'm all achey and pully, like it's coming any time. And (TMI), I have an upset stomach. I keeps constantly doing no.2 - that was my sign last pregnancy.

This mornings test..
I'm cramping still, upset stomach, feel like I've done a million sit ups.

Attachments

• 20160614_083925-1.jpg
    20160614_083925-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 21
Wowwww that looks like the start of your bfp for sure.....

this afternoons test. not much darker, if darker at all. But It's early and I'm pretty sure it's not an evap because both the Wondfo and the True stick have vvf lines, AND I tested with both yesterday and they were stark white. I'm getting a new batch of wondfos today and I'll be testing like a crazy person tomorrow again but I think I'm gonna stop for the day...

Attachments

• 20160614_135803.jpg
    20160614_135803.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
I've had a couple bfp this year (turned out chemicals ) a they day I hit my first positives my late morning lines were the best and never darkened until the next day..... How many dpo are you? Fingers crossed.... I'm 7dpo today few days to go for me X

I've had a couple bfp this year (turned out chemicals ) a they day I hit my first positives my late morning lines were the best and never darkened until the next day..... How many dpo are you? Fingers crossed.... I'm 7dpo today few days to go for me X

I'm between 6-8dpo. but now I'm thinking I must be at least 8dpo to be getting lines already.

Yes I'd say at least 8-10 to get a line like that, I'd even say 10,
Good luck for tomorrow post a pic �� X

Yes I'd say at least 8-10 to get a line like that, I'd even say 10,
Good luck for tomorrow post a pic �� X

I'm 8dpo at the most because I had solid negative opks on the 4th & 5th. But 8dpo is possible. We'll see how it goes in the morning! ☺

this afternoons test. not much darker, if darker at all. But It's early and I'm pretty sure it's not an evap because both the Wondfo and the True stick have vvf lines, AND I tested with both yesterday and they were stark white. I'm getting a new batch of wondfos today and I'll be testing like a crazy person tomorrow again but I think I'm gonna stop for the day...

I think I can see the start of the :bfp: yikes! Exciting so early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->