Testing starting 7-14-16. Anyone want to wait with me?

I dont know if this is allowed ( please tell me if it isnt) but since we are almost all the same dpo Could we start a facebook group chat so we can more closely share our symptoms? Im not sure if thats something people do on here

Hi, all! I'd like to wait with you..4 dpo today and going crazy. Took 5 cycles to conceive my daughter but we've been TTC #2 for over a year now...So scared to get my hopes up anymore but we really want to try. Good luck to all of you!!

Hi Tink!! I remember you from other boards :) Good luck! I am (luckily) NOT driving myself crazy this time around, we have Dh's sister staying with us and baby has been extra needy lately so I'm keeping myself occupied...

I dont know if this is allowed ( please tell me if it isnt) but since we are almost all the same dpo Could we start a facebook group chat so we can more closely share our symptoms? Im not sure if thats something people do on here

IDK if it is allowed or not but I prefer to just talk on BNB. No offense but I keep FB for family and close friends. I'm on BNB everyday though and will write back pretty quickly.

Must admit Facebook not for me either! X

How's everyone doing? 7dpo for me, cramps yesterday, but not a lot today!

5 dpo today and not feeling much, maybe a few twinges on and off down low. I've had a bad headache yesterday but that could've been end of the week stress induced, due to the weather,etc.
I have a runny/stuffy nose which was a sympton early on during my last pregnancies but it could also just be due to the fact that I've been having a cold :haha:

How are you feeling ladies?
I'll probably start testing next Wednesday...

5dpo..not much symptoms but so anxious to pee on a stick..have to keep reminding myself it's way too soon. So just distracting myself with housework and an almost 3 yo, lol.

Yep, only 3dpo and feeling crampy and achey but I think that's normal for me, lol. I keep thinking, what if I was right and the first test that I thought was positive, was actually positive? then I'd be 5dpo and I could test sooner!! :wacko: But then again, I don't really want to know that much before fathers day, if I am pregnant, because I'm HORRIBLE at keeping secrets from Dh and I'd like to surprise him on father's day if I am :) Father's day I'll be 11dpo and *should* have a positive test by then if we caught the egg.... we shall see :)

I can add some stretchy milky cm to my 5dpo "symptoms". Anyone else experienced some mucous like that at this stage?

Flip I admire your resolve lol!!
I, on the other hand, have tested already. 8dpo and boring old bfn.

Hi, mind if i join?

I am 6dpo today, but may have ovulated a few days later :/ teated today for some mad reason and though i saw a shadow on 10miu IC...but tried frer later in the day and nada. I know its far too early, why do i torture myself!!

I also woke up at 6am with really bad pains in the middle of my back on the right side. Had to get up and walk about but got back to sleep after taking paracetemol and pain gone when i woke up later.

I also have ewcm when i wipe but creamy cm around the cervix...but not loads of it.

Reaaally want a bfp this week so i can surprise DP on fathers day, the 19th!!

anyone is welcome Pugmummy :)

Pinkpokadots, how's it going??
Tink??? anything today?
Hope?
Dan-o: Sorry about the bfn :( I've never had a BFP before 9dpo though and it was a squinter. I plan on starting at 7dpo though because I'm crazy.... :wacko: :haha:

I'm extra crampy today and I have a lower backache, also had a dizzy spell and a headache today. I had to take our garbage out to the dumpster last night and almost threw up from the smell of the dumpster! :( maybe something? OR maybe just nasty ass dumpster... HA!

So confused! I am 11 DPO now. Randomly took a test in the afternoon on an 1.5 hour hold. Immediately a second line showed up and was pink, but as the test finished drying the line faded away. Took this picture within ten minutes. I swear I can still see something, but it's fainter than faint. Maybe in my head lol. I have soooo many symptoms too. And I'm getting a cold :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 15
Hello Ladies!

I'm feeling quite wet today. More creamy cm... Is that common at 6dpo? I thought you were supposed to dry up after O?!

Other than that, I'm feeling irritated today, maybe a bit of a dull ache in my lower right back.

I've ordered some IC's and once they arrive I shall start testing :haha:

So confused! I am 11 DPO now. Randomly took a test in the afternoon on an 1.5 hour hold. Immediately a second line showed up and was pink, but as the test finished drying the line faded away. Took this picture within ten minutes. I swear I can still see something, but it's fainter than faint. Maybe in my head lol. I have soooo many symptoms too. And I'm getting a cold :wacko:

That's promising! Try holding a little longer and test again! Fingers crossed!!!

That's promising! Try holding a little longer and test again! Fingers crossed!!!

Hi girls!
Can I join in and wait with you? I'm more than likely not pregnant, because we only had unprotected sex 3 days before projected AF, but I'm a little late. We have two handsome lads, Liam is 7 and Max is 3. Both natural births with no epidural 😃. I will be 33 in July and hubby is almost 50. It's our first half-month 😜 TTC baby no. 3!

Well I am out for this round. I got my AF REALLY early. I dont get it. My last AF was 5/21 and AF started again at 6/9

Well I am out for this round. I got my AF REALLY early. I dont get it. My last AF was 5/21 and AF started again at 6/9
Oh I'm so sorry! It is a short cycle! How long is your cycle typically?

Hi girls!
Can I join in and wait with you? I'm more than likely not pregnant, because we only had unprotected sex 3 days before projected AF, but I'm a little late. We have two handsome lads, Liam is 7 and Max is 3. Both natural births with no epidural 😃. I will be 33 in July and hubby is almost 50. It's our first half-month 😜 TTC baby no. 3!

Welcome Hrushka!! You have an age difference like my Dh & I do, He's 53 and I'm 33!

So I folded and tested today because my brain said "you *could* be 7dpo, not 5dpo" LMAO IDK what I expected but I have some peculiar symptoms today...
5(or7)dpo- :haha: I feel like I did a bunch of sit ups yesterday, which I did not, I do not "exercise" I'm lucky in that I am an average weight and I get enough running around all day that I really don't need to.

-I also went to bed feeling very nauseated, also still this morning :( It's slightly better than last night but still there. I also Had a killer headache last night and this morning my coffee made me feel sick from the smell.

-Crampy still and SUPER hungry. I also had BAD indigestion last night, to the point that 8 tums later i was STILL IN AGONY. so I had to mix baking soda and water to calm it down.

Here's my IC from this morning for shits and giggs... :winkwink:

Attachments

• 20160613_093558.jpg
    20160613_093558.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 12
Its usually about 30 days. Which is why I am confused that it came so early. Its a pretty normal AF. just a little on the light side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->