Testing today/tomorrow! Symptoms! Update p2 ;)

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Okay so we are sort of ntnp and I am cd 32 today with no sign of af, I had my usual pms spot breakout about a week or so ago but then my skin cleared up. Here are my symptoms!

Tiredness
Teary and emotional
Car sickness, slight nausea and then nearly throwing up a few times
Hungry all the time
Strange cravings - right now it's vegetables with cheese on them!?
Sore boobs
Slight heartburn

Not sure how many dpo I am but didn't expect anythig this month as we haven't dtd much this month due to illness and other stresses, but af is officially late now and I feel pretty pregnant!

Get thee to a pee stick, pronto! :)

Thanks for the reply!

Going to test tomorrow, I'm really tired today. When are you due to test?

Sweet! Good luck! Hoping it's a nice :bfp:!

I'm not even in the TWW yet this cycle, so I've got a wait yet! I'm due to test the 26th/27th.

Hope the wait goes in fast! Have you been ttc for a while?

Haha, that's a complicated question. Technically, I've only been actively trying for 3 cycles (this being my third). I thought it was longer, but I got pregnant with an IUD in and had NO IDEA, so we were NTNP... except I was already pregnant. My IUD removal for the NTNP'ing damaged a fetus, I MC'd, and didn't even know that's what it was until I went in to find out why I'd been bleeding for 5 weeks and found out that I'd also retained a BO in addition to the baby I lost.

So, while it feels like forever, I'm technically on cycle three of trying. I'm really hoping this is my month. I should be ovulating right near my birthday ... it would be a great gift from the universe! :)

Gosh that is a complicated story! I haven't made it as far as actively trying, I fall pregnant really easily (had three unplanned pregnancies in four years, although one was when ntnp) but I can't stay pregnant! Symptoms wise if I am pregnant it feels good because the symptoms are pretty strong for my dates, but I'm also worrying a bit as I have had sharp pains in my lower right abdomen in the exact spot I had pain with my ectopic.

Thanks, will do! Back at work today after a long weekend, I'm exhausted already and it's only 8:30! Plus I'm going out after work so I have no idea when I will have the chance to test, might have to nip to the shops on my way home.

loey, that's me, too. Seems like hubby and I are fertile, I just can't get my little beans to stick. (I mean, we fertilized two eggs in the same cycle while I had an IUD in... crazy!) Getting a bfp is just the first part of the battle.

Do stop in at a shop and pick up a test! Inquiring minds want to know! :lol:

We fell pregnant with a condom (which I presume must have burst) then when on the pill, then when ntnp but thinking we had missed fertile window!

Still not tested, went to work with no cash today and no bank card then got held up at work so couldn't go to shop before dinner! Af still not here, boobs still sore and still really sleepy so I'm feeling pretty confident! Will deco pick one up tomorrow morning - my partner is so laid back and is just taking it that I'm pregnant until period shows up or I test negative, but doesn't feel the need to go to shop specifically for test!

Hi ladies! Loved reading a bit about your stories :) I'm currently 8dpo on a super long cycle :/ im thinking about testing tomorrow, what do you ladies think? Never had a BFP yet

I'd hold off, Laura! 9dpo has a nearly 50% false negative rate.

loeylo: What an interesting story! Can't wait for you to pick up that hpt!

Laura: You should definitely wait. On average, implantation occurs on 9dpo. So most likely you haven't had implantation yet. You can test a few days after implantation. I'd say try to hold off until at least 12dpo.

Dill: I've seen you in so many blogs. FX for you! Have you been tracking bbt?

I toddle around the forums at every possible opportunity, Soon2Be! I love it here. :D I haven't started charting BBT yet -- my thermometer is due to arrive in the mail tomorrow, though!

Did you buy an oral thermometer? If I don't get a bfp this cycle then I'll start charting bbt. I have an oral thermometer but I'm thinking that will be a nuisance every morning

I bought a basal thermometer, specifically. It'll be a bit of a pain, but I think it should give a clearer picture of what's going on than JUST opk's and CM. Plus, if I could see an implantation dip...!!!

I wouldn't test until 12 dpo at the earliest, but I also get how hard it is. I once started testing at 6dpo!

Testing in a few hours, really nervous!

Just got a bfp! Blaringly bright, came up as the pee passed the line within seconds. That confuses me slightly as I must have ovulated when I was supposed to to get such a dark test, but we hadn't dtd anywhere near fertile window! So it must have been week-old sperm!

Here's hoping it is a sticky one which decided to implant in the right place!

I'm 4+6 by lmp but probably more like 4+2. Got my bfp at 4+2 last time but it was nowhere near as dark.

Still not told partner, he is at the doctors with work related stress as we speak ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->