Testing tonight... Updated

MrsChamberlin

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Well biting the bullet and taking my first real test tonight. Dh is picking up a test on his way home. I figure I would be around 9 dpo if I had been charting. A little early. I should wait tip morning but I am not. Lol. Wish me luck if all this is not in my head. I am scared because of the coil. I don't want to lose it if I am and the very visable veins are making it seem more likely that I am pregnant.

Update one: took a fr and I thought I saw something but dh saw nothing. Then I dropped the test in dirt. Lol.

fxed for you!! Hope you get your :bfp: !!! make sure you update us :) :dust:

fxed for you!! Hope you get your :bfp: !!! make sure you update us :) :dust:

Aw I remember you from when I was having Ozzie! Good luck :flower:

Good luck to you!!
:dust:
Hoping for a :bfp: for me and you!!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Mommy 2234: Yes I have the IUD Mirerna. Had it since I had my youngest James, though now I am pretty sure it has failed. I know this part for for people actively TTC but I couldn't think of a better place to come to.
I normally end up with odd and random symptoms with the IUD that have worried me before, but not scared me like this time... The apperance of all the veins, which was my early pregnancy symptom with James was what made me think that this may be the real deal.

Thanks for the good lucks, but if it happens I am it is gonna be a kinda dangous area for awhile. It is a funny place to be in since I was trying to prevent and it may of happened anyways but I want it all the same. If that makes since.

I remember you too Snowball. :) Congrats on #2!!

Took a FR... I saw a "something", DH did not, testing again in 2 days.

Symptoms thus far are:
Lower back pain
Discharge TMI
prominent veins everywhere
burning/sore BB's
Darkening nipples
Bloating
Pulling sensations
sure there are more can't think of them

I had the mirena for 2 years.. HATED it! I always had pregnancy symptoms, but it was good at preventing pregnancy. I know what you mean though... there were a few times I reeeaallllyyy thought I was pregnant, and even though I was avoiding pregnancy, I was still a little sad when the tests came back negative...

Yeah I seriously dislike it... If this time around is really f**king with me, I am having it taken out. I really can't take this anymore with it.

So.... have you tested again yet??

I am still waiting to test so I wanna hear of others good news and hopefully join in in a few days :thumbup:
:dust:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Had a nice pink evap line on the frer. Lovely. I hate that. Gonnna try to hold out for 2 days with the retest. Haha.

I hate when the happens. Good luck and you live super close to me. I am from Roberts. :D

I was reading a pregnancy magazine last night and it has a story of a 41 year old woman with 6 boys about to give birth to her 7th boy after an IUD failed which they say is 99% effective (but they didnt name). they worked out her chances of this happening due to her age and the IUD as 0.014%.
how lucky or unlucky would you feel. it was definantly ment to be!
Anyway you can never assume that it wont happen to you just because the chances are so very small. Good luck :)

I would feel lucky. Honestly it would strain things a bit but all in all if I was meant to have just one more. Lol. Tested with fmu with frer this morning. Pretty sure bfn. Again with the thought I saw something but trying not to push the issue. I am still testing way way to early. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->