Testing trigger shot darker line?!

Ajn13

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am 13 dpt and 12 dpo currently. I started testing the day after trigger and got a line as dark as the control and continued taking tests every other day after that. Each day there was a dramatic change in the line. At 7 dpt I thought for sure the shot would be out of my system by the next day so o started testing everyday and saving them to compare. At this point the tests started having very little change. Days 9,10, and 11 dpt had no change at all and I became very confused. Yesterday 12 dpt the line finally went away and I called it negative. Today 13 dpt and 12 dpo I got a line darker than any the past week! All tests have been done with first morning urine. I'm hesitant to say it's pregnancy making the line darker today! I've heard people say they've had dips and rises after the trigger only to dip again. That honestly doesn't make sense to me. This is our first time using the trigger shot. Please let me know what you think! Could this be shot related and not pregnancy? Dying to wake up tomorrow and see if the line gets darker or disappears!!!!

This does sound confusing, but with how far you are past transfer your trigger shot should definitely be out of your system already. They say its possible to get a false negitive but less likely to get a false positive, your body has to be producing hcg to get a positive on the stick. Will your clinic not be going a blood hcg test? If not then I advise going to a private clinic as the blood test will be more accurate. Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->