Testing until AF or BFP! **Update11DPO- BFP!!!!!!

Well it’s a disappointing update...
I can’t see nothing on either one of them, maybe if I try really hard but I’m pretty sure at this point I’m just making it up haha!

The lighting in my house doesn’t make it any easier. I’ve given myself a headache LOL!

673B812E-6BA3-42C5-833F-E0B6E8FA91F6.jpeg F566EA61-E5FD-449C-BE3B-AE786435536F.jpeg

I still see lines ...

I saying that it’s early days and diluted pee

Praying those fmu or smu are positive as I’ll be shocked if now xx

I still see lines ...

I saying that it’s early days and diluted pee

Praying those fmu or smu are positive as I’ll be shocked if now xx

Yeah tbf it wasn’t very concentrated and it was loads aswell hahah so yeah you might be right there! Knackered after all that squinting and running up and down the stairs in different lighting LOL! Off to bed now il Post in the morning! Xx

Can't wait for an update girl!!! ♡

When it's so early, small dilutions and the time of day leads to a lot of wondering and searching for betting lighting and squinting....and before you know it, minutes and hours pass by. Right?

:blush:

Spent all morning doing that. So I finally had enough and put the tests away at 11 am, got back to work and wait for next morning to test again (but I take a peak at the faint lines all evening as I move about the house).

Following! FX!

I see something faint on the blue test but not the pink one. Mainly the pic where it was out of the time frame so I guess it could be an evap. You’re still a bit too early tho I think. Most people won’t get bfp until 9/10dpo at the earliest. Good luck

When it's so early, small dilutions and the time of day leads to a lot of wondering and searching for betting lighting and squinting....and before you know it, minutes and hours pass by. Right?

:blush:

Spent all morning doing that. So I finally had enough and put the tests away at 11 am, got back to work and wait for next morning to test again (but I take a peak at the faint lines all evening as I move about the house).

Following! FX!

LITERALLY!!!! This is 100% what I’ve done for years and years lol. Couldn’t of put it better myself!!
Good luck to you too hun x

Have you tested this morning?

Yes I have :)

Again, I see faint faint lines. But I’m just gunna put it down to shadow/evap/indent or something for now i think! I’m gunna try hold of testing again today and do one tomorrow morning!

73754B81-310F-4F9A-826C-23A3302C2127.jpeg

Not to get your hopes up but I see shadows on both of them now xx

Not to get your hopes up but I see shadows on both of them now xx

Thanks hun! I can see them too, I’m just not sure if they are evaps or indents. The blue handle one had a scratch or two on aswell! X

Yup defo there
No way they can be evaps

We’re they fmu

If so try smu as mine was loads better
Xx

Yup defo there
No way they can be evaps

We’re they fmu

If so try smu as mine was loads better
Xx

Yeah fmu! Ok fine you convinced me LOL il test again with smu! Although il only use one test cos I’m running out fast haha! Xx

I still see them! My fmu was always awful with ICs....I always got a far better line in the afternoon if I did like a 2/3 hour hold xxx

Omg haha you wasn’t hard convince

I’m
A terrible influence me thoygh I can’t help myself

I’m lucky if I make it last 4dpo
Haha

Omg haha you wasn’t hard convince

I’m
A terrible influence me thoygh I can’t help myself

I’m lucky if I make it last 4dpo
Haha

Hahahahah! I’m the exact same!! I so hope I’m pregnant. The due date would be the 25th August which is my birthday! :) xx

I can deffo see it on both :) the blue handle looks darker to me aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->