Testing Very Faint Positive 10 Days Before Period...Opinions Please

Dee.KSL

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've had 3 failed pregnancies in the last 2 years.

We're TTC again and since Monday I've been getting a very faint positive line on my tests. At first I thought they were evap lines as I don't want to get my hopes up to be devastated. :cry:

I've taken another test this morning and am pretty certain it's a proper positive :happydance: but wanted to know is it possible to test positive when there are 10/11 days still left to your period? These aren't expensive tests, they're under a fiver for 10 tests including postage off eBay.

Confused.com :)

Attachments

• t 1.jpg
    t 1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 215
  • t 2.jpg
    t 2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 238
WOW..that's really a dark pos for 10days before next AF!!
How many dpo are you??

CONGRATS on your :bfp:

Defo BFP! So early! Could your last "period" have been implantation bleeding? I've never seen a BFP at 3/4dpo? (or do you have a really long LP?)
Congrats anyway :)

You could have ovulated earlier sweetie! Thats deffo a BFP! Fab lines! Huge congrats and tons of sticky dust for you lovely!:hugs:

Thats definately a BFP - congratulations :)
I don't think it's possible to get a BFP 10 days before your period is it? Is your luteal phase 18 days? Maybe then it would just be possible...or perhaps you ovulated earlier than you thought??

Thank you so much ladies and I apologies in advance, I'm not really sure of the acronyms on here.... :blush:

My last period was 18th May, it was like my usual periods, lasted 3 days, normal flow and job done.

I ovulated on the 8th of June, got my first faint positive on the 13th June (this Monday) and my next period isn't due until the 22nd of June. So technically speaking I got my first positive 9 days before my period (not 10, sorry) - so to say I'm confused is an understatement. :wacko: So I'm 4 weeks gone. (I think?)

My last failed one was in March 2010, a blighted ovum. I keep getting told I need to be scanned very early because of my history but not sure I want to go through all that again.

I'm not making much sense really, can I blame it on baby brain? :thumbup:

Thats definately a BFP - congratulations :)
I don't think it's possible to get a BFP 10 days before your period is it? Is your luteal phase 18 days? Maybe then it would just be possible...or perhaps you ovulated earlier than you thought??

Hi Dee, thank you. :hugs: and please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by luteal phase? :blush::blush:
I could well have ovulated earlier but my periods are like clockwork every single month and from what I know so is my ovulation.... :shrug:

Are you sure O wasn't earlier??
getting a faint pos at 5dpo are just not possible!

BUT YOU ARE PREGO HUN!!!

Do you chart your BBT...taking temps?

You could have ovulated earlier sweetie! Thats deffo a BFP! Fab lines! Huge congrats and tons of sticky dust for you lovely!:hugs:

That's a good point, thank you, as someone has already said on here.....It's making me think I ovulated earlier...?

But at the same time, being a crazy woman (I'm harmless really!) I was taking tests from last month. I know, doesn't make sense right but I guess kidding myself that it just might come up positive was incentive enough.

I took a few tests towards the end of last week and all were clear negatives.... :shrug:

Is it really possible to have positives this early?

I'm sounding like a broken record! :dohh:

Get a digi....I'm 100% it will say pregnant!

there has been people on here before who have gotten there bfp at 5dpo. so it CAN happen everyone is different might of only taken your egg 3 days to travel down and attach. and two days to build enough hcg in your urine, thats defo a bfp girl CONGRATULATIONS ...

Wow, that is so awesome you are getting such wonderful lines already!!! Hoping for sticky bean for you this time!!!

It's obviously possible, lol, cuz you have like FIVE up there!!! You ARE pregnant!!! Congrats!!! But I'd say chances are you ovulated early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->