Testing12th/13th ANYONE NEARLY READY TO TEST

ladyluck84

Reaction score
Well this is my first month trying after surgery in my cervix and an ectopic. In due Thursday but if af doesn't arrive is will test at the weekend. I'm not testing early as bfn just make me sad. But even if af appears I will still test as this is advice as continued to have a period with my ectopic

I'm due Sunday but realistically will end up testing Saturday if I last that long! Had 2 afs since my mmc in July at 12 weeks. I've tried all 3 cycles and have been a bit crazy and convinced I was pregnant both times so I'm desperately trying not to symptom spot although my boobs are hurting tonight. ;) also I ov'd 4 days earlier than usual this month which I think might be a bad sign!!

Or might be a good sign? I'm desperate too and again convince myself and it breaks my heart every month!

Eurgh its painful isn't it. Trying so hard not to get too positive, but them assuming I'm not pregnant is even harder! I hate this bit of the tww with a passion! How are you feeling today?

But achy I think af is around the corner. I have a love/hate feeling for the TWW. I hate waiting but at the same time I let myself daydream that this is the month and I could be pregnant! The rest of the month I know for sure I'm not

AF symptoms can be a sign of pregnancy. Through both of my pregnancies I felt like AF was starting for most of the first tri! I don't know what to think about this cycle. My boobs are hurting and I'm tired but I think I get that every month. I'm sick of dreaming it'll be a bfp when it never is! This is my 3rd cycle trying since my mc. It took 3 cycles to conceive my dd and 5 the last pregnancy so who knows how long I'll have to carry on with this!

Well it took me 6 cycles for my mmc (I think to start with I was timing it wrong as I ovulate late) then 2 cycles for my ectopic so this is my first month trying. I think it is unlikely that that it will happen that quickly and both times my symptoms were the same. Dizziness, increased cm, darker nipples. I never had any nausea and with my ectopic my hcg levels were as high as a normal pregnancy. And no sensitive nipples. So I'm now a big symptom spotter and feel like I'm out already as I have non of the above. Let's hope third time lucky!

Thursday is 14 dpo for me so planning on testing then, hope I can hang on until then... No af symptoms but sure am nautious & OMG smells r going to b the death of me...

This is my 1st cycle since my chemical last month. I'm 5dpo. I'll be starting to test around the 12th-13th. Good luck ladies!

Ajksand sounds like good signs ! Esp at 11d po.

Cjjm we meet again :( sorry about your chemical x

Ladyluck you're not out til she shows. Anything is possible x

Hi CJJM54 were you trying long before your chemical? All luck gratefully received

I'm currently 8dpo, AF due Sunday, a friend gave me a ton (about 30!!) Of various different brands of pregnancy tests at the beginning of the month and I'm so tempted to start testing with the internet cheapies but know its better not to. No symptoms at all this cycle, but who knows, last month I was sure I had loads of symptoms and I wasnt pregnant so there's no telling!

This is my third cycle of trying :) love the trying, hate the waiting!!

May i join your wait? This is my first "cycle" since coming off my implant. Although when I say cycle, I mean it loosely as I havent had an af yet...I have been told I can ovulate anywhere from the day after having it removed so I am planning on testing from 14th if af hasnt shown by then...im not expecting a bfp this month though xxx

Cjjm54 you sounds as unlucky as me.... Well 2014 babies here we come!!

Hi button and sailor.... I hate the waiting and used to test early but always ended in heart ache so didnt test with my ectopic and had no idea and ended up in hospital so now I will test a few days after af is due....if it doesn't arrive before hand. That being said I have absolutely no symptoms!! How is everyone else feeling/ symptom spotting?

I was planning on testing Thursday but now I'm just confused.... Woke up in the middle of the night to use te bathroom and there was a little blood when I wiped but now there is pretty much nothing.... I never had af after my mc in august but ovulated sept 26-29 so no clue when af is supposed to show up but this doesn't seem to b it...so confused:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"