Testing12th/13th ANYONE NEARLY READY TO TEST

Planning on testing soon but all i have is a digital so might have to wait until I can get to a store that sells frer test. I'm so nervous to test, it took us 8.5 yrs to get pregnant with the baby that I mc in aug. But I know I when I do get a bfp again I need to know ASAP since my dr said the cause of my mc was that my progesterone collapsed. I might just have to make a run out of town tomorrow and pick up a frer.

Hi Ladies,

May I join? Af is suppose to show up on the 14th so ill test that day if she doesn't show!

Hi tooth fairy welcome...have you been symptom spotting?

Ajksand...I have heard that once you have been pregnant your body 'gets better at it' and people then fall quicker after a miscarriage. It look me 6 months first time then mmc then only 2 months after ectopic I then have had to wait so hoping it happens again quickly

I hope that's the case with me. This is te first time I have ovulated on my own in about 7 yrs so that is a good sign:)
I swear when I got pregnant withy dd we had talked about it them bam there I was with no af & two lines on a stick:) My pregnancy with my dd went super smooth. We started trying again when she was one and now she is 9.5 yrs old.

I am 10 dPO today, and I'm due for AF on the 14th. If she doesn't show I'm going to test then because even though we dtd, I think I might have O'd one or two days later than I expected, because we did the deed before , and on the morning of my first OPK +. which would have meant that the latest we did it could have been 1-2 days before O, missing O day completly.

Alternatively we could have nailed my O day but I'm not confident, I have hardly any symptoms this month, my breasts are not sore in the slightest, the only thing I have had is a slight headache which I think is due to a blocked ear problem that has been on and off for ages and maybe slightly increased thirst, but I think that could just be in my head, since I read it could be a pregnancy symptom.

On the other hand I am cranky, just like I am when AF is coming and am eating sweets and carby things like there is no tomorrow, all classic pre-AF behaviour. So yeah I'm not gonna test because I really don;t want to get all sad when I see that BFN and I just know the witch is coming. Ugggh. :growlmad:

Well no need to test for me af showed her ugly face this morning. Good luck ladies praying y'all get a bfp this month

Sorry Ajksand. How rubbish :(

Well I'm 12dpo and haven't tested yet which is a miracle! I don't feel pregnant though and have been having cramps since 8dpo and today they feel different like AF is on her way so I'm not holding out too much hope! AF due Sunday so I might test tomorrow to be sure I'm out before she arrives . How's everyone else doing? X

Well caved and tested early at 9dpo and got a positive on a FRER! Please pray it sticks and I don't have a 3rd mc in a row :cry: I'm so scared!

Yay well done Cjjm! Massive congrats, you deserve it :) x

I'm not sure, I always test before this but I've been comparatively laid back this month! I'm so sure I'm out today though because of AF cramps and feelings I might not test at all, or test tomorrow and get it over with! X

Cjjm congratulations!! I feel like I too might be out if the game but keeping my fingers crossed!

Mind if I join? I'm planning on testing this weekend. I am 10dpo today. I tested yesterday and got a bfn:/ I didn't test with my DS until well after AF was supposed to come but this this time around I just can't wait! I totally feel like I'm pregnant already (sore breasts, smells! Omg!!, headaches, back aches and like dull stomach pains) I just hope that it's not all in my head:/

I caved and POAS and got a BFN :( Now I'll wait and see if AF shows. I am 11 DPO.

I'm still waiting to test but right now I have no desire to see a bfn I want to hold onto the hope I'm pregnant for as long as possible!

Tested today bfn af should be here tomorrow lets hope not. Good luck ladies

Tested this morning and got a
Bfn:/ will test again on Wednesday when AF is
due. Good luck ladies!

Well caved and tested early at 9dpo and got a positive on a FRER! Please pray it sticks and I don't have a 3rd mc in a row :cry: I'm so scared!

Yayy, congrats Hun. Praying that it's a sticky one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->